K-SP AM 420, Your Contest Prize Radio Station

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

K-SP AM 420, Your Contest Prize Radio Station

Postby Valhallen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 am

So BR and I were chatting in the wee hours. One thing led to another, and now we have a new idea to try out.

The deal is that this thread will be stickied and locked, and it will host a small selection of music chosen by contest winners, which will be rotated as new contests come along. For one possibility, spots here may be awarded for doing well in future bets hosted in the parlor. For now, I'll leave the thread unlocked, and the first three different people to make a post consisting only of an embedded (not linked) song or music video will win. Then I'll lock the thread and remove any other posts. Please weigh in on the idea here.

And GO!

And we have our first winners. Note that though the thread is locked, your posts are not. Make of that what you will, so long as you keep some music.

Looking at how things have gone, it doesn't look like there is very much interest at this point. If you really are interested, or if you have other feedback, please say so here.

Re: K-SP AM 420, Your Contest Prize Radio Station

Postby Vegedus » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:05 am

Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 am

"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Q.U. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 am

This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens