Guys, is it coming back?

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Guys, is it coming back?

Postby Archon_370 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:04 am

I recently registered but I've been reading for quite a while now and I've picked up a few genres. But i liked Everafter and I'm wondering if it's coming back and if not, why did it stop? :'(
“If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

"I…don't know. What…could he do? What would you tell him?"

"To shrug.”
― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
The more you beat a man. The taller he stands.

Re: Guys, is it coming back?

Postby Havoc » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:36 am

As far as I know: No it's not. Last page was almost six years ago. I'm not sure why it was canceled. Sorry, bro.

But welcome aboard anyways. :)
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 am

Endling got a job and I guess it was just to much work to keep it up. He did a sort of "ending" for it though. It can be found on his DA
2014. A shitty fucking year!
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:05 pm

It's dead. He was extremely sick for a while, got a job, sick again, and basically moved on with life. There are always rumors of him starting it back up, but those have no merit to them.

Might comeback to life by another artist, preferably a new one and not the one sticking his fingers into everyone's comics. For now, EA is just a "hangout" section.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 pm

The End
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Return to EverAfter