Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 pm

I don't think anything will beat the avengers for awhile.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Agreed.

Also, I like The Dark Knight more, personally.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 am

I haven't seen the Avengers.
In the same way I haven't seen the X-Men, Iron-Man, Hulk, Thor and several other Marvel movies.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 am

Why?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 am

I was disappointed with the X-Men and Toby Spidey movies and they kinda put me off watching other Marvel movies.
But I went to the cinema to see the new Spidey one and I will be downloading some others to watch. Second chance and whatnot.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Ya, those really can't compare to Iron Man or Thor or The Avengers.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Its pretty obvious who I think the best of the marvel movies.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:17 pm

They are making another Wolverine movie and, Huge Jackman has stated that: "it's going to be the one that the fans wanted." So I'm expecting to see an 18+ label on the film. It worked for Punisher Warzon, even though the first Punisher wasn't exactly tame.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:43 pm

hahah, huge jackman

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:51 pm

That mistake is a mockery of Logan's size!
Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool movie, but he refuses to make a Deadpool like the one seen in the Wolvie movie. He wants an exact copy of the comics one before a movie can be made.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Tuor wrote:hahah, huge jackman

Fuck I spelt it wrong didn't I.
Last edited by top gear tony on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:36 pm

oh, I thought it was intentional.

His name is Hugh Jackman

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Either way I made my point.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm a Punisher fan, but I didn't like Warzone. It was a Marvel Knights production. But it could have been better. I liked the 2003 Punisher better.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:21 am

I thought Warzone was kinda like Dark Knight, only with more killing and F words.

Plus I love over the top cheese and Warzone was a cheese burger with extra hammy dialogue.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:50 pm

I didn't particularly like the F bombs all over the place. That's really my only grip with it. I did like the guy that played Frank Castle in Warzone, over the other guy.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 pm

I take the bad with the good. In all honesty Warzone was the best worst film I've ever seen. I mean I wasn't expecting much since it was straight to DVD so with low standard one can find them selves pleasantly surprised. I mean the same thing happened when I went into see Avatar.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Warbear wrote:That mistake is a mockery of Logan's size!
Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool movie, but he refuses to make a Deadpool like the one seen in the Wolvie movie. He wants an exact copy of the comics one before a movie can be made.

That's really the way to go. How they used him in Origins just wasn't up to par. But Deadpool's popularity has risen quite a lot in the past few years. The demand is there, so we just have to wait for what they do with him.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Yo. Lets stop this foolishness and look at the new trailer of the super hero that we all know is the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I agree with the above statement. April's still a ways away, but I'm looking forward to it. Was expecting Iron Man's arch enemy to be in the 3rd.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 pm

ITS GOING TO BE MOTHER FUCKING AWESOME.

I wonder if Pepper Potts as Rescue is going to be in it. Not to happy with War Machine looking like the Iron Patriot.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 am

Wasn't that armor more known to be worn by Norman Osborn more than anyone else?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:43 am

No, Harry Osborn.
Because there was a mini-series called "Spider-Man presents: American Son" that focused on Harry wearing the suit to beat the crap outta his dad.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 am

Wow. This place is dead.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:14 pm

This place is only as dead as we make it.
Most of us are too busy to post consistently though and good topics are rare these days.
Post a reply