Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby athdlg » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 am

I like Steam Train almost as much as Game Grumps. I personally don't have a beef with Ross or find him annoying like many others comment or state in general. I enjoy his commentary and while he does let down the whole game sometimes by just giving up, I like to see his frustration and others frustration to when he gives up. What got me hooked in the first place was watching the three of them play Civilization V and that's what made me want to watch even more videos. So I do wish that they play Civilization V again because it never made me stop laughing.
Forever Noob

Postby top gear tony » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:14 am

Yeah I like Ross, he can be annoying at times, but I really think his show adds a huge amount to the Game Grumps as a whole.

Ok here's a another one. Jontron or Danny Sexbang?

I have to go with Danny myself.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby athdlg » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Jontron and Danny Sexbang both add a different flavor to the show that I both enjoy.

Although, I have to say that I prefer Danny over Jon. Not sure if it's because I have gotten attached to him or if he is simply a really funny guy with great songs that I like to listen to from time to time.

How does or would Jon react to Ross on the show? If they were to ever meet and play that is. I feel like it would be a lot of yelling and confusion.
Forever Noob

Postby OrangeBee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:24 am

Fun fact: Ross used to be apart of a flash group called the locklegion. He was trashlock.

I think.   
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 am

Thank Bee... I guess. Put it in the facts thread yo. Here's another, Arin used to work for MTV and Danny's dad was a tank commander.
Last edited by top gear tony on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Creppy Eggy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:34 pm

I would love to meet the Game Grumps. It's pretty much on my bucket list.
Actually, I do remember seeing Barry once... I regret not talking to him. :c
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby top gear tony » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:39 pm

At least you live that close. I'm stuck halfway across the world. The only hope I have of meeting them is magfest.

Postby top gear tony » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Whoa, guys. Have you seen this Steam Train? It's hilarious.

I'm still trying to figure out how racist it's going to get.

Arin uses his Ken Star voice in it.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:10 am

I miss the good old days, speaking of five years ago. Found the thread where some of us role played a zombie, jedi/sith, everyone against Blood Lord for 20 or 30 pages. Still haven't found the beginning though.

I miss those days, those friends, my life. It's so remarkable to me how we've changed, how some left, some stayed, others fell. It's almost painful to be honest. It just sucks how the currents of life bring you to meet such remarkable and inspiring people, but you only realize that after your time with them has passed. You look back, aware suddenly of how good everything had been back then. How awesome it had gone, and you wish so hard for that to come back, but it won't. You've fucked it up too bad. You never realize how tired you are until you look back and see what you lost.

Alright Hiryu. You can make the asshole comment about me being a wuss or incompetent now. I'm done reminiscing.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Spoopy Princess » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:12 am

Jfc our roleplay here was so much fun.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:20 am

Yeah it was. I'm shocked a mod never came in and told us to knock it off. We owned this section until Ali occasionally dropped by to make sure we hadn't run off with the toilet paper. We sorta policed ourselves.

Those we damn fine times.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Spoopy Princess » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:21 am

I forget why we stopped?
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:25 am

I threw a Bitch fit at Lemon, killed myself, left, and I think we decided to attempt a legit RP.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Spoopy Princess » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:27 am

Ahh.

GOD DAMN CITRUS FRUIT.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:31 am

Sounds like exciting times back then. From the things I've heard from other people, the Snafu forums have a long and interesting history of changes and whatnot.
Just Rockin

Postby top gear tony » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I miss the good old days, speaking of five years ago. Found the thread where some of us role played a zombie, jedi/sith, everyone against Blood Lord for 20 or 30 pages. Still haven't found the beginning though.

I miss those days, those friends, my life. It's so remarkable to me how we've changed, how some left, some stayed, others fell. It's almost painful to be honest. It just sucks how the currents of life bring you to meet such remarkable and inspiring people, but you only realize that after your time with them has passed. You look back, aware suddenly of how good everything had been back then. How awesome it had gone, and you wish so hard for that to come back, but it won't. You've fucked it up too bad. You never realize how tired you are until you look back and see what you lost.

Alright Hiryu. You can make the asshole comment about me being a wuss or incompetent now. I'm done reminiscing.

God, that brings it all back. I was such a tool shed. It's feels like another lifetime ago.

Postby Spoopy Princess » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:51 pm

You're still a tool shed :P
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Princess wrote:You're still a Cool shed :P

Fixed. See it makes sense now.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Princess wrote:Ahh.

GOD DAMN CITRUS FRUIT.

Hmm. I miss them all, even that jackass.

Cept rulerking.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Spoopy Princess » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Oh God, that little shit. I immensely dislike that guy.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Seems before my time. Who was he? Or he posted where I didn't, which was everywhere but Everafter.
Last edited by top gear tony on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 pm

I'd like to know as well if it isn't too much trouble. I just find the history in these forums interesting is all.
Just Rockin

Postby Spoopy Princess » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Very horrible poster. Ruined my Avatar thread with his stupidity.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:24 pm

He was the pre-Krest. We got on him a lot about spelling things correctly, but he was as argumentative, stubborn, and destructive as Krest. Ironically, it also took the moderators FOREVER to deal with RulerKing.

top gear tony wrote:Seems before my time. Who was he? Or he posted where I didn't, which was everywhere but Everafter.

He got the hint to stay out of EverAfter, but he was close to your join date: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15072
(Oh god, the Buttercup Fanclub thread.)

You probably just don't remember him.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 pm

It's depressing when I think what a short time I've been here.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter