Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Princess » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:48 am

Hijack one.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:49 am

Yeah. That was a fun one.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:50 am

This sounds interesting. Anyone got a link to this?
The Kid

Postby top gear tony » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:21 am

I god I remember that. Jeez did I really write and act like that back then.

Let no one dig them up for the love of my reputation.
Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby ari-6 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:40 am

Blood Lord wrote:I remember her getting pissed off about something, but that's about it on her disappearance. I do remember that she was part of the "old guard" of Endling's that waited around for his second coming.

This made me laugh.

that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the holy thread posts,

Blood Lord 2:31
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 am

Fievel wrote:EDIT: also you didn't include me in that list. I am offended.

I can't help but laugh whenever you get offended about something. It makes me remember when you were more active.

Then I get sad reminding myself I live in a time that I can't offend Fievel enough.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Fievel » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 am

I'd be more active, but I usually don't have a whole lot to say, nowadays. At least not about the topics that tend to be discussed.
Offended.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:55 pm

WELL WHAT DO I NEED TO SAY TO MAKE YOU SAY "I'm offended" MORE OFTEN THEN?! I want to see you more, frand ;u;
An Optimist

Postby Fievel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:47 am

I dunno. Just throw darts at a dart board until you find something.
Offended.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 am

Try insulting Texas.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:07 am

I don't think you need to insult Texas, it being Texas is insult enough.

Postby Fievel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 pm

That'll never work because I don't really care enough about Texas.
Offended.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:54 pm

What DO you care about, Fie? Please go into fine detail...
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:19 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:I don't think you need to insult Texas, it being Texas is insult enough.

Get the fuck out, ya damn Brit.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
top gear tony 666 wrote:I don't think you need to insult Texas, it being Texas is insult enough.

Get the fuck out, ya damn Brit.

In a spot of bother are we chap? C'mon lad, that just proved it worked mate. Although on the wrong person.

Fi dim yn rohi un damino am Prydain (Britain). Sut yduch chi'n hoffy hwnna Americanwr.

Postby ari-6 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Gosh darn colonists.....
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 pm

We kicked your assess twice, pulled them out of fires twice, and we can damn well do one of them again.

Depending on which fucktard is our President. Right now, you'll get a box of cheap tea.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:54 pm

I can't stop laughing
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:We kicked your assess twice, pulled them out of fires twice, and we can damn well do one of them again.

Depending on which fucktard is our President. Right now, you'll get a box of cheap tea.

We also own most of the world once. Imagine that, a small little place like UK taking Murica. We each did one thing of note that won the world wars.

Postby Exodis » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 pm

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:51 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:We also own most of the world once. Imagine that, a small little place like UK taking Murica. We each did one thing of note that won the world wars.

Key word "Once".

You don't have that advantage anymore, and what did you do? Play in the sand with some Nazi's and let us use your pad to launch D-Day from?

Yeah, thanks. We'll get Canada in on something in the next World War.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:03 pm

As opposed to never.

I guess Murica was the true heroes. How could all those films possibly be wrong. I'm sure the other countries did bugger all.

To be sure this is all in jest right. No hard feeling?

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Hollywood ftw.

Yeah man, I've been messing with you this entire time.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Yeah, thanks. We'll get Canada in on something in the next World War.

After this I knew you were joking
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:09 am

I was completely serious with the President part though.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter