Stuffaluffagus wrote:Fuck you, Halo 4 was perfect.
Halo 4 is my favorite Halo. I felt that 343 did a great job on it and I don't see how Halo 3 was any better. Multiplayer was the best experience I've ever had with a online game. It didn't have the damn frustration of Halo 3 in it where you got points if you won. I like the fact that it rewards you for how you did and the winning was a bonus. A lot like CoD, which I also liked for that reason. Plus unlocking the guns and things was fun. The campaign was great, I felt like there was a few things that could have been fixed, but I didn't have a problem with it like say Halo 2.
The only issue I have with Halo 2 is that I wanted to fight more on Earth instead of like three levels. Ending, I didn't care about it, I was done with the game by the time the flood got to High Charity.
I liked ODST. I hope they try to do a ODST 2 and actually make it into a stealth game.
I don't give a fuck about Reach. Terrible game because you knew what was going to happen, specifically to your guy, in the opening credits. What the hell is the point if I'm just going to die in a few days? To give the Chief his Excel files? I also felt like Bungie gave everyone the finger with that game when they walked out because they jacked the lore up. Multiplayer, I didn't care for. I felt underpowered the entire time and like I was covered with tar.
Halo Wars is a game that I would like to hate, but I have to hate the developers specifically for it. I felt like it could have been a better game if it was PC based and it wasn't using a pocket base style of gaming. Should have been more like Starcraft, Age of Empires, or even Star Wars Empire at War.
Halo: CE. Classic, all it does is sit on my shelf though. Pistol was too over powered and the assault rifle was a joke when you went Heroic or higher. Not bad though, got me hooked and it was great bonding time for my Dad and I as we played co-op campaign together.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)