Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Mercen-X » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 pm

My feeling on the matter is just that it feels as though there isn't much frequent update. Frankly, I don't know long I was away to return and find that two new GT pages were added and then now there's this Skullboy... and I realized there were like two more pages added to that. Can anyone explain how the EA page 57 had initially been in Spanish and was followed by like three more pages in Spanish but now... how long has it been since it's seen an update? The pages had already been drawn. The only thing to change would be the dialogue. What's the hold up?
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Randori wrote:Dave better come back. We actually need him.

I would rather see comics approved to join Snafu, then to see him back. Nothing personal against the man, but I don't hear the best of things about him.

Mercen-X wrote:My feeling on the matter is just that it feels as though there isn't much frequent update.

There isn't.

Mercen-X wrote:Can anyone explain how the EA page 57 had initially been in Spanish and was followed by like three more pages in Spanish but now... how long has it been since it's seen an update? The pages had already been drawn. The only thing to change would be the dialogue. What's the hold up?

I have no idea what you are talking about or what you are asking.

Are you wondering why it isn't being made in Spanish or wondering why EA hasn't updated for five years? If its the last part, so help me God, I will be irritated because I just explained what was going on with that.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Randori wrote:Dave better come back. We actually need him.

I would rather see comics approved to join Snafu, then to see him back. Nothing personal against the man, but I don't hear the best of things about him.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I mean, him coming back would be good but for the main purpose of him approving some new comics.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby top gear tony 666 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:45 pm

From what I've read of Daves old posts, he seems a bit childish and frenetic. I could be wrong but I'm working with what I've got.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)
Do I have style points yet

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Might have been, but I don't know.

Ohh and nice Xbox-Live Avatar, Tony. Not the person but the little image thing.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:53 pm

It's gamerpic, and yeah I love it thanks.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)

Postby Exodis » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm

I seriously need to get an Xbox 360...
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby Sigment » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Have one, and am interested in this gamerpic.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Exodis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 am

I think the main reason I want an Xbox 360 is for Halo (okay, I admitted it) and Left 4 Dead.

The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 am

Its a good game.
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:17 am

Yeah, I'm digging the Master Chief. Still wondering what "Halo" means but I'll probably understand what it is when I play the game.
No do not explain it to me. I'll learn what it is.

Wow, this is my 1000th post... hmmm, interesting.

The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:18 am

Which was my 1000th. I wasn't paying attention. Off to check, I'll edit the results.

MY 1000th POST WAS
Hogwarts had ponies.

I'm laughing harder than I should be.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Exodis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 am

Never Forget!

The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:37 am

Anyone remember who had the these quote's in their signature?

I'm not a traitor, I'm allegiance negotiable.
I'm not evil, I'm morally alternate.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:21 am

Randori wrote:Yeah, I'm digging the Master Chief. Still wondering what "Halo" means but I'll probably understand what it is when I play the game.
No do not explain it to me. I'll learn what it is.

Make sure its the first game. Or at least halo anniversary.
F U Im evil

Postby top gear tony 666 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:47 am

Reach is technically the right starting point. But anythings better than the god awful Halo 4.

Postby Princess » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Fuck you, Halo 4 was perfect.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony 666 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Yeah, a perfect tragedy.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Halo 4 was pretty good. I really liked the campaign and spartan ops. But fans are pissed at 343 for not making the game the same way as how bungie made the previous halo games. I will hold Halo: CE for the best campaign with Halo 4 a close second. Halo Reach has my favorite in multiplayer, but thats probably just because I had never been able to play halo 2's multiplayer online. Halo 3 had a awful boss fight and and a shitty level prior to the last level. Halo 3: ODST's campaign was way too short, but I preferred it over halo 3's campaign. Halo 2's ending was bad when I played it the first time. But I liked the rest of the campaign. If you want to know what the hell Halo is in the game, then I suggest playing Halo: Combat Evolved, or Halo: Anniversary if you want to pay extra for better graphics.

There, I think I got my opinion out on each halo game I played.
Last edited by The Mad Doctor on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F U Im evil

Postby top gear tony 666 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 pm

ODST............ Fucking ODST more like overpriced DLC.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Dude, you need to chill out, and stop bitching.
F U Im evil

Postby Tuor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Top gear tony 666 wrote:complain, complain, complain, complain
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony 666 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Tuor wrote:
Top gear tony 666 wrote:God I'm awesome and chicks want my dick

Tuor wrote:"God Tony's cool and chicks want his dick"

Fixed Probably gonna get a bit of flack for that.

TheMadDoctor wrote:Dude, you need to chill out, and stop bitching.

Just venting the stressful work day onto you undeserving folk.

Postby Tuor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Hmm, weird, I didn't take you for the daydreaming type
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Stuffaluffagus wrote:Fuck you, Halo 4 was perfect.

This.

Halo 4 is my favorite Halo. I felt that 343 did a great job on it and I don't see how Halo 3 was any better. Multiplayer was the best experience I've ever had with a online game. It didn't have the damn frustration of Halo 3 in it where you got points if you won. I like the fact that it rewards you for how you did and the winning was a bonus. A lot like CoD, which I also liked for that reason. Plus unlocking the guns and things was fun. The campaign was great, I felt like there was a few things that could have been fixed, but I didn't have a problem with it like say Halo 2.

The only issue I have with Halo 2 is that I wanted to fight more on Earth instead of like three levels. Ending, I didn't care about it, I was done with the game by the time the flood got to High Charity.

I liked ODST. I hope they try to do a ODST 2 and actually make it into a stealth game.

I don't give a fuck about Reach. Terrible game because you knew what was going to happen, specifically to your guy, in the opening credits. What the hell is the point if I'm just going to die in a few days? To give the Chief his Excel files? I also felt like Bungie gave everyone the finger with that game when they walked out because they jacked the lore up. Multiplayer, I didn't care for. I felt underpowered the entire time and like I was covered with tar.

Halo Wars is a game that I would like to hate, but I have to hate the developers specifically for it. I felt like it could have been a better game if it was PC based and it wasn't using a pocket base style of gaming. Should have been more like Starcraft, Age of Empires, or even Star Wars Empire at War.

Halo: CE. Classic, all it does is sit on my shelf though. Pistol was too over powered and the assault rifle was a joke when you went Heroic or higher. Not bad though, got me hooked and it was great bonding time for my Dad and I as we played co-op campaign together.
Mercypostle

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter