top gear tony 666 wrote:I'm pretty sure they also removed the windows key. Which wasn't a smart move.
*looks down at the key board.
No, its still there. The biggest difference is that the start menu has been arranged into that tile thing. Which isn't a big deal. It's pretty simple to use, easy to manage, and totally customizable.
Hiryu wrote:What about the people that don't want the oversized tablet?
You can still use it as a computer. Nothing is being shoved down anyone's throat over this. Windows 7 is still being updated, I believe. Windows Vista is going to get updates cut off by the end of the year, from what I remember from what the store clerk told me. But you don't need a touch screen to use it, and you can still navigate it by a mouse without any problem. What I'm saying is that its cool because you don't have to look at a tablet and a computer and consider which one is the best where you can now just compromise. I'd almost say its like having a touch screen Mac with the ability to use the apps you would get for your phone or iPad.
Now my computer isn't a giant tablet like this one is: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msu ... .283204100
imho, that's pretty neat that you have the power to do that and that PCs are starting to use the solid state hard drives. Smart move, more Mac-ish meaning that those that like to upgrade and build their own computers like you and others won't have a huge option on that front. But for those that are looking for a more reliable computer that can do more things, serve more roles, well its coming. It would seem like the market is moving more and more towards that ideology of having a tablet/pc hybrid to compete with the tablet market. Who drives the market? the consumer. It's cool to have that option and that is the difference between you and I on this. I see the possibilities, the freedom and creativity of it, you see it as damning, oppressive, and forceful.
Can you convince me of any reasons why its terrible?
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)