Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Fine it's a very special case and that person (s) survived with a new outlook and life and an inclining to play games. Why? Because reasons.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm

What makes you think getting mauled by a shark would make someone hate sharks? Personally, I think that'd just make them more awesome.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Yes but that's you. I'm terrified of bramble bushes because of a traumatic childhood experience.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:09 pm

And I'm terrified of bees because of a traumatic childhood experience. Doesn't mean I don't think they're awesome. Also, brambles are nowhere near as cool as sharks anyway.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Yeah, but a bramble bush could totally kick a sharks ass....uh.. tail fin.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am

Princess Stuff wrote:WHY ISN'T ANYONE FREAKING OUT OVER "FINDING DORY"?!?!?!

Because I never knew about it? :O Wow, was not expecting that.
top gear tony 666 wrote:Still mofo shark.

Also sorry but I have to show this:

Feel this song right here goes well with this pic way too well.

Also, this is a very interesting conversation. You too keep going while I get some popcorn.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 am

The only reason I know that song is because of Triple-Q. I wasn't really planning on continuing that particular conversation, by the way.

Did you already vote for the DLC characters, or were you unable to contribute?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 am

Wasn't able to... I wanted to, but I ended up having to work the entire day and couldn't get home before 12 to put in my bank number to be able to send any money... I knew I should have done it sooner. So it's my bad.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:03 am

I voted for Minette, Leduc, Beowulf, and Marie.

I was actually kinda torn on who to pick for the fourth character. The first two I picked because I knew those were the two I wanted to see more of, and Beowulf I picked 'cause he looked like he'd be a cool character (...and I'm biased towards wolves). But for the fourth, I wasn't sure whether to pick Issac (since it seemed like he'd have a very interesting play style), Umbrella (idk, it just felt off to me that Squigly and Umbrella were supposed to be our first two DLC characters, before that whole mess happened. I guess I wanted to vote for her just out of a sense of "correcting" that, or something weird like that, I don't know), or Feng (I really liked her design when I first saw her in Cerebella's story).

I ended up picking Marie instead 'cause I remembered that my brother was curious to see how it would be like to "play as the final boss," so that was my way of pitching his vote in.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:22 am

^ All of that. Well, except for me picking Marie if I had donated like a good little boy. Would probably have picked Molly or Aeon as my fourth. Leduc and Minette I was with from the start, but Beowulf grew on me.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 pm

It does kinda feel weird that Umbrella might not even make it into the game.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:Also sorry but I have to show this:

I've seen her before... name and series from?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Fievel wrote:It does kinda feel weird that Umbrella might not even make it into the game.

Not me, she's annoying and her being "cute" doesn't cancel that out.
Exodis wrote:

Squigly from Skullgirls, it's a game

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 pm

You know, the game we've been talking about?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:34 pm

top gear tony 666 wrote:
Fievel wrote:It does kinda feel weird that Umbrella might not even make it into the game.

Not me, she's annoying and her being "cute" doesn't cancel that out.
Exodis wrote:

Squigly from Skullgirls, it's a game

Oh yeah. Skullgirls. That fighting game. Thanks!

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Something tells me he's not going to get it for the fighting.

....... I might make that gif my new avatar.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Oh I love fighting games. I'm just... low on money... to buy games as of right now. Used it all to buy Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition. Worth it? Yes.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm

I can relate (to the Bioshock getting not the low money part). Bioshock is fucking sexy.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Indeed. Irrational Games, with Ken Levine, are such geniuses.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Yeah, but now we have to wait for another 6 or so years for the next masterpiece. With the possiblilites of the hacks that made Bioshock 2, making Inifnite 2 and pissing away all the good will.

But you'd have to be a very pessimistic person to see it like that wouldn't you.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 am

Just finished it, and damn... it's such an amazing experience, Did you get to play/get the game?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 am

I'm not sure they would think of using "Infinite" in another title name. This one should stand by itself since it opened and closed all in one shot. Maybe a prequel would be the next title. Going back to right when things were going loco in rapture would be interesting and seeing how everything became so twisted. I want another "weeping angels" moment, damn it!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:26 am

Oh you mean with Sander Cohen and the mannequins.

Exodis wrote:Just finished it, and damn... it's such an amazing experience, Did you get to play/get the game?

Yeah I know, I completed it a week ago. fucking awesome.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 am

Mr. Sefrol wrote:Going back to right when things were going loco in rapture would be interesting and seeing how everything became so twisted.

They did! They made a book named "Bioshock: Rapture" and it tells of the creation of Rapture, Fontaine's rise to power, and other things. In short, it tells about the rise and fall of Andrew Ryan and Rapture.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh, was not aware of this. Guess we're not getting a prequel like it then. Everyone would know how it goes.

@ Tony: Yes. Yes indeed. That moment freaked me and my friend the fuck out. He was all "Fuck, I have to fight them, don't I?" It was just a wonderful touch. Especially in that room that had the dress stands that would try to confuse you. They did horror right.
Post a reply