Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 pm

I can live with that.

Anyway just Pre-ordered the Injustice Gods Among Us Collectors edition since that statue looks sweet. In saying that, what's with all the hate for DC's new 52?

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 am

Has anyone been looking into/gotten Aliens Colonial Marines, at any rate? I love the Aliens games and was wondering if anyone else felt the same. I've been debating on buying.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 am

I'm amazed it took them so long to make a game based on that series

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 am

Based on the previous efforts. I think it's time well spent. It hope it's good, nothing sell a game to me and my friends more than the words: "co-op campaign."

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:38 am

Tuor wrote:I'm amazed it took them so long to make a game based on that series

Well Sega did make the AVP game a few years ago, I think 2 years? That could have been them playing around to see whether or not they could pull it off in a sense, or what they would need to work on. As for a just Aliens game, yes, it's been too long.

top gear tony 666 wrote:Based on the previous efforts. I think it's time well spent. It hope it's good, nothing sell a game to me and my friends more than the words: "co-op campaign."

I always have to do the campaign solo, and then I'll do it co-op. I don't know, I just can't do a co-op first time. Though I can't wait to do a co-op campaign with my buddies, shooting Xenomorphs and all.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Really I love going through on co-op straight off the bat, especially if the story has been adapted to multiplayer. I wouldn't have gotten Dead Space 3 on day one otherwise. Still I'm wondering if Aliens will be worth a day one to within a week of release purchase.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:32 pm

I usually only play co-op with my Dad. We play games like Halo and Gears of War together, great bonding time. I guess I do it with friends on occasion, but I really have no preference, Screw it. I'll take a human player over a "A.I" player any day.

Marines can't drive warthogs worth shit, and I'm lucky if they hit something other than me.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:41 am

Blood Lord wrote:Screw it. I'll take a human player over a "A.I" player any day.

Marines can't drive warthogs worth shit, and I'm lucky if they hit something other than me.

Okay I will admit this.
I fucking hate the Marines in Halo.
But I feel like I can grasp and feel like I'm more a part of the story when I play by myself. Resident Evil 5 and 6 as well as Left 4 Dead were the only exceptions however.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Who lives in San Diego!? I want to go to the comicon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:32 pm

< Detroit, Michigan.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:42 pm

< Rexburg, Idaho

Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:28 pm

< Wales, Caerphilly

Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 pm

I keep thinking you live in the Midwest US for some reason.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Why? Is it because I sometimes type like a white guy trying to emulate a black guy?

On, rhy'n dod or Cymru. That Welsh ladies and gentlemen.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 am

Hold on there partner, I said Midwest US. There aren't any black people there. They're all in the big cities and the south.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:58 am

See how much I know about America, that proves it right there.

So what keeps giving you the assumption I'm from Midwest US? I'm really interested.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I really have no idea. Your name should be a clear indicator that you are from somewhere in the UK. American's aren't as big on top gear, and ours suck.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 pm

I know, god it's awful. But I never chose this name, my dad did for my XBL account and I kept it as a tribute. Originally it was going to be the Toninator, so you can guess which one I'm happy I kept.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Lol Toninator...

I mean

I like Top Gear Tony more : 3

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Yeah I know, me too.

So has anyone seen the abysmal reviews Aliens Colonial Marines has been getting, I don't know about you but I think that saves me £40.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Yeah I heard, I'm kind of sad to see it got a low score. However, I see the community gave it at least a seven, so maybe I'll go to the video store in the future and rent the game. Maybe I can see for myself whether it was a good game or not.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Yeah. I've been hearing that its crap. biggest complaint so far that I've heard is that it doesn't hold the "horror-drama/suspension" that the first two films had.

When I heard that James Cameron directed the first two movies, I was all "dayum". Totally explained the bitchy female scientist in Avatar though.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Most people who pre-ordered it are punching themselves in their faces right now.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Atmosphere and all that stuff is secondary only to gameplay to me. In the end all I care about is the game part of the game and in that respect I hear it's mediocre. But again I'm not that bummed I had my fill with Dead Space 3 so far.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:05 pm

It's a pretty funny game. I like watching the aliens dance.
Post a reply