Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Jasthn wrote:Oh? I didn't know you were doing something serious with art. Though I can understand how it's stressful. What are you doing though? I'm quite curious.

A Fine Art Foundation course. We basically do a bit of everything.
So far we've covered drawing, print-making, digital photography, paint & mixed media, and sculpture.
And its a lot harder work than it sounds.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Awesome.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello Blordy

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Blargh. Art sounds rough.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Blargh. Art sounds rough.

A ton of classes like that can be at times.

Doctress Who wrote:
Jasthn wrote:Oh? I didn't know you were doing something serious with art. Though I can understand how it's stressful. What are you doing though? I'm quite curious.

A Fine Art Foundation course. We basically do a bit of everything.
So far we've covered drawing, print-making, digital photography, paint & mixed media, and sculpture.
And its a lot harder work than it sounds.

No no I understand, I know quite well what it feels like to have several art classes like that. I had a ceramics class and an advanced 2D art class on top of a class that used a ton of photoshop for websites.

I didn't do a lot of website stuff.

Or a lot of anything.

I liked Photoshop.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:27 am

Doctress Who wrote:Hello Blordy

Hey Doc.

So... about that sandwich. :3

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 pm

I remember that name Blordy haha.

And I see you're still on about that sandwich thing

Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Doctress Who wrote:
Princess Stuff wrote:Whenever you come back, Doc, I want to inform you I'm now obsessed with Doctor Who. I'm on Martha as a companion now.
I don't believe you~

I R SRS. Calek can vouch for me.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:54 am

Hellsing anime

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:10 am

Ahhhhhh yes! My fave are Alucard and Integra lol dark and reminds me of Le Chevalier D'Eon, though I haven't seen the anime. But the art is like "whoa buddy proportions" but who really follows that anyway? Not I.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 am

I always saw that to rent (Le Chevalier D'Eon) at our local library, but never actually tried to watch it... Any good?

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 am

I watched a few episode of it on netflix, it was ok. My gf and I had to stop though because she couldn't stand the bastardization of french in it

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 am

Often times I run into both professional and fanmade work using French with terrible use of the language. It's sad to see, but then I only have a year's worth of French under my belt, so I don't catch a lot.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 am

Imagine how much more I catch, with 5 years under my belt. Then imagine how many my gf catches, with 17 years of it under her's

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 am

Well shit. That sounds unbearable hearing grammar errors left and right. With using different languages, you'd think they'd put effort into wording everything right like you would with dubbing work.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 am

Tuor. Do you know of a place where I can watch all episodes of Wakfu with english subs? Because so far, whenever I find some uploads somewhere, which is rare already, they are almost never subbed.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 am

Ask Asmo

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:54 am

I've only been able to download the subs.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 am

Yeah, I thought of PB, but I'd really rather not have to download all of it. It amazes me how few people seem to stream/upload this series.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:25 pm

http://brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/wakfu-season-1

Best I can do for you if you change your mind. The seasons aren't that large.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 pm

I've never even seen Wakfu

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

all I ever see are horrible dubs of my favorite anime UGH but so far I can stand FLCL, Photon and Souleater cause those are by far the best ones I've heard... so far... I really need to broaden my horizons. But it's ear shattering when you hear horrible dub after another and then there's the super fast subtitles you need to read in order to catch the story and miss the scene. Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat da fuq.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

I never watch dubbed stuff. To me it is never good.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Tuor wrote:I've never even seen Wakfu

Why do people keep thinking you watch anime

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Because 90% actually do. Assumptions are made.
Post a reply