Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:10 am

I have a couple tubs of egg nog ice cream. I'm eating a bowl of it right now :U

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 am

Hmm... Egg Nog.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 pm

spiked

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:29 pm

I don't get eggnog, it's not really that nice. But considering I don't like eggs..... hmm that could be a factor.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Check your privilege, son! I've never even seen 'nog around here.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:31 pm

I like egg nog lattes.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:56 pm

BossyGirl wrote:aside from the lady of dicks, males are 99.5% of the inhabitants on this site... like... I just realized this. Whatever happened to my girls????

that's QUEEN thank you very much

Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 am

I'm actually curious of your title

Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:54 am

Some people buy very large strap ons.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 am

ya know that idea actually flew over my head by miles x.x

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 am

It would surprise me if that was true. I would say that it would have to be something about acting like a dick, but I like her too much to suggest that.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:23 am

She collects the pictures of dicks from male users of these forums. And her collection is vast. Hence the title.

She also has the power to make any dick take up the at attention position with a single verbal command. Kinda like a drill sergeant.

100% true story.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:00 pm

*sips coke* Hmm, yes.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm

No matter how many time I look over the last few comments I just can't digest what I read.
(Sex joke implied.)

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

...where's the joke?

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

er I thought not...

Moving On.

Does anyone read manga? I'm running out of stuff to read. Forums just don't do it enough! And I find myself stalking Blood Lord. What the hell

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Most people on this forum read manga and/or watch anime, I'm sure someone will have a suggestion, haha. What kind of manga do you like?

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 pm

The thing is I like to read manga on paper in my hands. It's hard to say cause I like variety. Not serious stuff though, comedy/romance (But not shoujo!) adventure and fantasy. Kurohime was my last obsession, then I read Cavalier of the Abyss but that sloooooooooooooooowly updates and it's only available for print in Korea. Trying to find Korean peeps to help nab those~

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 pm

comedy romance, but not shoujo? ...does that even exist?

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Yea I like older readership. Like stories not of school teenagers. Those are the same thing over and over and over and over...

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Q.U. wrote:She collects the pictures of dicks from male users of these forums. And her collection is vast. Hence the title.

She also has the power to make any dick take up the at attention position with a single verbal command. Kinda like a drill sergeant.

100% true story.

haven't even seen yours so butt out you JERK!!!!!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:19 am

ic wut u did thar.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am

Riz wrote:
Q.U. wrote:She collects the pictures of dicks from male users of these forums. And her collection is vast. Hence the title.

100% true story.

Is that a request? Q.U you got a request!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:35 am

Does anyone read manga?

comedy/romance (But not shoujo!) adventure and fantasy

Recently read:
Necromancer (Horror/Supernatural but is somewhat serious with a bit of romance)
Transfer Student Storm Bringer (Action/Comedy) (but consists of a bit of school life)

I need to stop reading these long action/magic/supernatural mangas. Why is it that every time I start reading a comedy/harem style manga it eventually turns into a straight-up fighting/action type? It's ridiculous.

Blame me that you got horny in a dark alley in the middle of the night. Should have invited me to your place and do it after turning the light on. Also I believe you could picture with your mind what your hands/mouth felt.

I find myself stalking Blood Lord

How about you both stalk each other then? It's a game for two.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:54 pm

BossyGirl wrote:The thing is I like to read manga on paper in my hands. It's hard to say cause I like variety. Not serious stuff though, comedy/romance (But not shoujo!) adventure and fantasy. Kurohime was my last obsession, then I read Cavalier of the Abyss but that sloooooooooooooooowly updates and it's only available for print in Korea. Trying to find Korean peeps to help nab those~

I was a big fan of Hurohime at once a while back, but never finished it. And this Cavalier of the Abyss, I've only heard about once. Didn't really start it.

Anywho, a couple titles I might recommend are Laon, and... well, the only Shonen comedy/romance titles I could think of is Ranma 1/2 and School Rumble.
Post a reply