Guys, is it coming back?

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Guys, is it coming back?

Postby Archon_370 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:04 am

I recently registered but I've been reading for quite a while now and I've picked up a few genres. But i liked Everafter and I'm wondering if it's coming back and if not, why did it stop? :'(
“If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?"

"I…don't know. What…could he do? What would you tell him?"

"To shrug.”
― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
The more you beat a man. The taller he stands.

Re: Guys, is it coming back?

Postby Havoc » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:36 am

As far as I know: No it's not. Last page was almost six years ago. I'm not sure why it was canceled. Sorry, bro.

But welcome aboard anyways. :)

Postby ari-6 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:24 am

Endling got a job and I guess it was just to much work to keep it up. He did a sort of "ending" for it though. It can be found on his DA
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:05 pm

It's dead. He was extremely sick for a while, got a job, sick again, and basically moved on with life. There are always rumors of him starting it back up, but those have no merit to them.

Might comeback to life by another artist, preferably a new one and not the one sticking his fingers into everyone's comics. For now, EA is just a "hangout" section.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 pm

The End
Rest Easy Ethan

Return to EverAfter