Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Re: The Doctor Who Thread

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Don't trust the wiki.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:51 pm

:unsure: why's that?

Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Well at least check it's sources.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:05 pm

tonightscake wrote:^That right there. His regenerations were his attempt to make up for what he had done. They were his forms of atonement. He ended up renouncing himself as the Doctor in his original body.

I am fairly certain the war Doctor was not implied to be his original form. In fact I know it was not. And I don't know what he could be atoning for in his first life.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Ok, I checked a few websites, and it seems the show did definitely peak in the 70s.

Although, it was fairly pointed out that viewing habits are different these days, what with the internet and all.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:Ok, I checked a few websites, and it seems the show did definitely peak in the 70s.

Although, it was fairly pointed out that viewing habits are different these days, what with the internet and all.

That doesn't make any sense, sure it must have been popular in the Uk but it was no where near as popular as now with both the UK and America

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:11 pm

I doubt those specific ratings count American viewers. Sorry.

To sum up, I suspect I messed up a bit. Nevermind.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Someone released a Time Lord mod for New Vegas and it's fucking awesome http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/ ... w%3D&pUp=1

Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Personally, I'm very optimistic about Capaldi's version. I'm more fond of Doctors who are more 'mature' and have a fatherly aspect than bishounens like Tennant and Smith.

I like the War Doctor, but why they didn't just use Paul Mcgann's 8th is beyond me. Moffat just loves complicating things like he always does.
Post a reply