Christmas Presents

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Christmas Presents

Postby Princess » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:51 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Stufflikehearts wrote:INORITE? WHEN WE PLAYING, YO?

I DO NOT KNOW YET. I'M GETTING THE SHIT BLOWN OUT OF ME ON CAMPAIGN.

WE CAN CO-OP ON CAMPAIGN IF YOU NEED HELP, KTHXBAI.

Why are we typing in caps?
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 am

WE CAN CO-OP ON CAMPAIGN IF YOU NEED HELP, KTHXBAI.

THANKS, BUT I GOT IT.

Cuz... We're awesome like that...
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 am

You two are awesome. You’d probably obliterate me on most video games too. I love them, but I am not that great.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 am

You and T&C play freaking Gears of War. That's cooler than anything I could ever do, despite skill.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 am

Yeah, Gears of War is really cool. You are still better though.

Have you played Silent Hill? I’m starting that one and it’s kinda creepy.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Which Silent Hill? The original?
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am

Blood Lord wrote:You and T&C play freaking Gears of War. That's cooler than anything I could ever do, despite skill.

What? I can barely play Kingdom Hearts.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

@ T&C, and Keian: Doesn't matter. Still freaking awesome.

Have you played Silent Hill? I’m starting that one and it’s kinda creepy.

Nope. Been playing ODST so when I play with Stuff and Jasthn, I won't look like a moron.
Mercypostle

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 am

Yes, the Original, I borrowed it off the same friend I borrowed FF7 from. I also stole his memory card. Mwuh ha ha!

I don’t think you could ever look like a moron at a game Blood. You ninja’d me.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 am

Hun, I don't think it's stealing when you ask to borrow it.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 am

Keiran wrote:Yes, the Original, I borrowed it off the same friend I borrowed FF7 from. I also stole his memory card. Mwuh ha ha!

The original's kind of fun, but I can't get past the fact that he kinda runs like a girl. I much prefer the third and Homecoming, though.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:51 am

I’ll have to check those out.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:53 am

I've never had the chance to beat it, but the second sounds like one I'd really enjoy due to the psychological portion of it, though I've neglected to play that kind of game lately. Instead playing things like Banjo-Tooie and TWEWY... and Spirit Tracks.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 am

I don’t think you could ever look like a moron at a game Blood.

You'd be surprised.
Mercypostle

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 am

I don’t try to win much anymore because my brother always pitches a hissy fit and it makes me not want to play. So if I allow myself to lose, the games that I play are more enjoyable.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 am

Well, I'm the best at every kind of video game in my house, and my two siblings are both gamers. I never let them win if they don't earn it. It makes them get better as they are challenged by someone more skilled than themselves, though I personally prefer playing games that offer co-op when playing with others, like Halo and DKC.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 am

If I play co-op with him he hogs everything, needless to say I don’t play with him often.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 am

That's part of the reason I mostly enjoy playing platformers and RPGs. Most I've played are intended for one player only.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 am

I can really get into RPG’s, but for some reason I can understand the male characters better than their female counterparts. I love the plots, it’s like storytelling.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am

Story's always very important to me when considering an RPG. I like ones that like to think outside the box and create in depth, twisting, and interesting plots. like SO3, TWEWY and FFT (which is my absolute favorite game... followed by Goldeneye and Tyrian). If it has a great story, I am almost guaranteed to like it, though if the gameplay is also a major factor in that.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 am

Yeah, if it’s no fun to play or if it’s far too easy, it’s not worth the plot. One of the bests is Assassin’s Creed, now that is a fun game.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 am

Though for any other genre, a good plot is usually just a big bonus for me, like in Bioshock, as the purpose of those games is different than an RPG, except in Parasite Eve...
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

True, like Soul Caliber, not much plot in that but it is fun as hell. But truthfully when I look to get a game I look at the plot first. I look for something that captures my attention and as an aspiring writer that’s plot.

Postby Fievel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Keiran wrote:True, like Soul Caliber, not much plot in that but it is fun as hell. But truthfully when I look to get a game I look at the plot first. I look for something that captures my attention and as an aspiring writer that’s plot.

Yup. Due to the aspiring author thing, I tend to favor games with original concepts or stories, as it helps me create my own.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to EverAfter