Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Re: The Anime Thread.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Tokyo Mew Mew was made by Mia Ikumi (A girl if that was what you were asking whether it was a guy or girl)

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm

No. I was making a joke about digi.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm tired of just watching Bleach every Saturday, anyone have any anime recommendations?

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Elfen Lied

Witchblade

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Pandora Hearts

Clannad

these are my peronal favorites.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:19 pm

I've been trying to find the Pandora Hearts manga for over a year now, but I've never seen it anywhere, and Elfen Lied I was going to watch during December.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:20 pm

onemanga is where my friend read Pandora Hearts.

Animeseason is where I watch all my anime. So try Pandora Hearts and Elfen Lied there.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Yeah, but I like to actually own it in paper form. So I check bookstores for PH. I shall use that site for Elfen Lied in December, when it's vacation time for me.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Oh. I see where your getting at with the whole manga thing.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:28 pm

What do you mean?

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:31 pm

You say you like to HAVE the manga right?

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Yes. And?

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:36 pm

I guess that just came out wrong.

My friend is the same way. She likes to own the manga, other wise it wont feel right to her. I was just saying I know that people like to own the manga rather than reading it off the internet.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Yeah, it's a way to meet new people and when my computer dies, I'm not at a loss for manga.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:43 pm

when my computer dies, I'm not at a loss for manga

Thats what she keeps telling me. I guess it makes sense though.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:49 pm

My computer committed suicide about three weeks ago, and it was off for about two weeks. Then I went to the bookstore and purchased six volumes of random stuff, and everything's fine.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:57 pm

With certain manga I'm the same way...
Though I tend to get them out of order
For Example: Negima - 6, 1, 2, 3, 19, 20, 18, 21

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:01 pm

I have Volumes 1-22 of that series, but I do that with Excel Saga. There are large gaps between volumes, and volumes seven and eight are practically impossible to find, even on the internet.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:04 pm

I want to continue reading +Anima, but I always get distracted. +Anima is one of the only manga that I want to have the acctual books for.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:07 pm

It's good isn't it?
I have to say my favourite character is Eva-chan.
500 or so old vampire with a 6 mil (I think) bounty on her head, bogey-man of the magical world... looks 9. And she has to convince people she's evil.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 pm

She does bring plenty of humor into the series, but I'm not sure who my favorite character is. Setsuna's pretty cool, and she creates some awkward situations.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:13 pm

To tell you the truth, im only on book 3. I've been that far for 3 years I think now. I always forget about it, and end up remembering at the last second just before I pass out asleep. I really need to start reading it without forgeting. But by the boogey man peroson, are you refering to the blonde girl?

My favorite thus far is Rose.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:19 pm

We're talking about Negima, which is about wizards.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Godamnit. I got confused. Iv'e never read or watched Negima so its a new subject for me.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 pm

What's +Anima about? I've seen it at Barnes and Nobles, but I've never bothered to see what it is about.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:19 pm

No idea.

My knowledge of Anime extends to what Toonami use to run.
Post a reply