The Anime Thread.

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Anime Thread.

Postby ari-6 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:02 pm

I have one site that I go to first. But when videos get removed due to copyright, then I start to look to more obscure sites. Is there something specific you are looking for? Someone here might know where to find it.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:08 pm

My number one choice is here: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/

But I do as Ari says when I can't find something.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:09 pm

I mostly use: http://www.anime-realm.com/ for the best quality without paid subscription. But they don't have everything, mostly new stuff. So I just look around and try to find a site with good quality videos if I'm looking for something off the beaten path.

Here's a good site if you're interested in dubs or looking to compare dubs to subs. http://www.dubbedepisodes.org/
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)
Do I have style points yet

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

For some reason, whenever I try to get interested in a anime, the amount of mental effort range can be either "go try it now" or it could take a while for me to look at it at all. I could still say my interest for anime is still emerging, mostly because I've only seen a few anime, and the fact that it usually takes a lot of mental effort to try one.

It's easiest for me to try new anime when I watch Toonami, mostly because that's the reason I stay up to 2:00 just to watch a couple of shows I can otherwise easily access on the internet if it weren't for American licenses forcing me to pay for it if I wasn't willing to deprive myself a night's worth of sleep for a few shows.
F U Im evil

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:48 pm

MadDoc is slowly learning the habits of all the other club members. He'll fit right in.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby The Mad Doctor » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:26 pm

What do you mean?
F U Im evil

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Read what you posted, the one above Tenshi's post, and then apply those characteristics to everyone in this thread.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Don't forget all the other members across the world :3
It's like the Kids Next Door, except we accept those of all ages.
Rocks

Postby top gear tony 666 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Holy shit guys you have to watch this. It's hilarious. It's done by the guys over at Team Four Star the only people who I bother watching abridged shows from since they are the only people smart enough to actually write a scripts and stuff instead of just shout down a mic for half an hour. Also It's getting quite again and we need some activity.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:29 am

I finished fate/zero. A great anime. Those last couple of episodes made me shed a few tears.
F U Im evil

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:37 am

I think Purprleeyes is a good example of a person shouting down a mic effectively. But yeah, that was pretty funny.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:03 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:I finished fate/zero. A great anime. Those last couple of episodes made me shed a few tears.

You have yet to be broken.
Rocks

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:36 am

Ok, then tell me about any anime that would "break" me.
F U Im evil

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:39 am

That takes away from the effects.
What category you enjoy the most?
Rocks

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm not too sure honestly. Particulary an action anime that doesn't use a lot of fanservice would be a general idea.
F U Im evil

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:14 pm

:D One Piece
Shingeki no Kyojin
:D Steins;Gate
:D Samurai Champloo
World's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Can't remember many, but those are some in a random order. Ones with faces are my suggestions.
Rocks

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 pm

I wouldn't think Kenichi is particularily upsetting.

Great anime, but not one I remember many tragic moments from.

Champloo...got some stuff there yeah. One piece is bloody long so good luck if you pick that one TMD.

Tony@That was a treat to watch. Not a big fan of AOT cause of...well, it's bloody traumatic and even watching the abridged parody made me wince from memory, but funny to watch anyway.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hiroko » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 pm

So, I watched a leaked video of the third PMMM movie last night.
   I have made a terrible mistake and will be despairing in the corner, kthnxbai.   
Last edited by Hiroko on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sentimental One

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Goddammit, now I'm curious. I tend to forgive spoilers if I disregard it and outright want to know, that's why I avoid anything to do with anticipated or upcoming things such as this. But now I want to know, but I don't and it's all very conflictive.

Postby Hiroko » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Should I spoiler tag my reaction, then?

...Well, I'll go spoiler tag them just in case.
The Sentimental One

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 pm

No, no, no. There aren't any spoilers there, you just peaked my interest and I'm gonna start looking for spoilers in order to put it to rest. Your comment is sort of like a catalyst to that is all. No one is to blame I mean If I end up spoiling the movie for myself, that's an unseen effect of a comment you couldn't possibly see.

Kinda like when things like games or moives are blamed for acts of violence or whatever, it's not like it was intentional or anyone saw it coming it's an effect.

Postby ari-6 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:35 pm

No Hiroko! Please no spoilers. Even if they have black covering, I will not be able to resist highlighting. Please no spoil me.

Oh god it's too late! I already uncovered the tag. Why can't I resist those damn spoiler tags?! WHY???!!!
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:58 pm

What was it that I finished... I think it was Angel Beats.

Hey, you just wasted time looking at something that had no other value than my personal satisfaction.   
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Blood Lord wrote:What was it that I finished... I think it was Angel Beats.

Hey, you just wasted time looking at something that had no other value than my personal satisfaction.   

Goddamn you Blood.   

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 pm

[spoiler][spoiler]   

Blood was it you that I got to watch Steins;Gate?
Rocks

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter