I made chocolate chip cookies! From scratch! D:
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 3/4 teaspoon salt (I used sea salt)
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheated the oven 375 degrees, I mixed all the shit in. Then baked 8-10 minutes.
I left them in longer cos I fail at baking things right, then took them out. And they are DELISH!
Made 4 pans of cookies. They're more like cookie bites, then actual cookies, but whatever.
^From the first batch.