Whahahahahahaha!

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Whahahahahahaha!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Whats that from?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Unlimited » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Oh, that.
I made that up myself.
It fits me.
Because that's who I am.
Memento mori

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 pm

nice, interesting quote.
Good healthy image of yourself too, I like that.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Unlimited » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:37 pm

I think I'll add that to my signature.
Memento mori

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:39 pm

You should get a signerature, and a location. I like having them.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby top gear tony » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Digimonadvent wrote:Stop being rude to him, Mr Top!

Mr Top?

I like it.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Unlimited » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Wha...what?!
How can you like that short name?
Memento mori

Postby top gear tony » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:43 pm

I just do.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Mr Top....
Interesting title, could work.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby nicomon » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Well I guess we have finally found him a nickname

Postby top gear tony » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 pm

No I like the name.

But not so much as a nickname.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 pm

You'll always be tony.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:09 am

[quote="Chocolate Hurricane"]And Jas, I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to that Dei faggot and the other one with anime avatar and his whole bloody hugs shit and "I hate RL, hurrdurr. I like imaginary affection, hurrduur" gimmick.[ /quote]

Hey asshole, you got a problem with me say it to my face, don't go harpin' on my twin. I dislike real life, yes, but what good is there actually in it, hmm? People are dying and lonely and tried of life. There is murder and rape and prejudice. Like your comment "faggot". So if I were you I'd shut up and get a life, 'cause just 'cause I like fantasy better doesn't mean you're any better than me. At least I attempt to live in a reality with hope. And this one never will. And it's not imaginary affection, just because it is not passed through conventional means does not mean it's not really affection. And hey, asshat, I'm a girl. And what the hell is a "hurrdurr"?

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 am

First off, Twin? I don't even want to hear what bullshit you can spew from that line, even though I must admit that I am curious to see if this, "brother", of yours will actually act rationally or just jump in on the discussion like a fanboy trying to protect his favorite console. I, off course, encourage the latter for rather obvious reasons. Oh, I assure you it has nothing to do with your perception of Real Life, I am sure you don't need any help there. My, from how you talk about it, you seem to not experience the symptoms known as Floating Mind, which eventually leads to Imaginary Bullshit. Nop, no sir, you are perfectly fine. I am sure you can just go outside of your parents house with your chin up and face all the harshness of the Real World without even being annoyed by them. I'm sure you will be one of the most respectable, powerful and wealthy persons in the world, by not having the balls to face the harshness of life.

Shit, judging by your tone and your hate of life, I'd say you don't even have faith in a higher being, circling around us and mending our wounds. Or shit, even Destiny for that reason. Off course, this is more of a nitpick but I'm sure you can figure out why I pointed it out, with your experience of Real Life and all. Now, to actually be more precise with you dumbass, Humanity will always be cruel with one another and so will the Earth and Gods. You cannot be expected to receive the best shit from birth, that the Earth is a fairy tale land in which bad things never happen. If you wish to live in a world where you get everything you wish and not have to pass through the trials of life, go ahead, I won't stop you. See how far that shit takes you once you actually have to make a living for yourself.

Rape, murder, prejudice and all of that is in our nature. Some of us enjoy hurting others and will not regret doing such an act. It is in our blood, we cannot all be some bloody hippies just because one lil' kid says so. We have prison and shit for that and if we cannot hurt them, Destiny/God will take care of them in our place. Just because some people die it dosn't necessarily means that you lose faith in Humanity as a whole. You might as well go jump off a building to spare me the rest of this bullshit.

Now, I ain't judging you from living in a fantasy world, that will be fucking stupid. I am judging you based on your perception of life, of who you are. Right now, you just gave me the idea that your a 10 year old kid that had his puppy/grandparents die and blamed God and Humanity for this and started hating it, living in a imaginary world where everything is perfect, instead of mourning their loss, moving on with your life and not be a bloody pansy about it. God, your worse the McQueer.

Also, just for your information, I have a life. I socialize with other beings, I fell happy, I fell sad. I fell pain, I fell joy. I laugh, I cry. This is what makes us alive and by retrospect, partially gives us a life. Living in a fantasy world where only good shit happens dosn't means living, it means deluding yourself and will only make the transition back to reality harder for you. Or you mean get a life in the other form of the word, I am not a weaboo and I ain't a fanboy of anything. TD;LR I have a life. And I don't think I'm better then you, I don't think I'm better then anybody. Even Tony for that matter, seeing as I was once even worse then him and McQueer mixed into a blender. I judge you on a equal level, as a human being and mainly on your psychology.

Also, physical actions cannot be fucking sent through text. Their called PHYSICAL for a reason you bloody dumbass and by retrospect, not a real affection. There's a difference between being friendly and being affectionate and the whole asterisks bullshit is a trademark for this place, it's become the staple of their living.

And finally, the "This reality will never have hope" bullshit. Well gee Einstein, it won't have any fucking hope if more people will share your mentality of always receiving good things and never experienced the sour taste of life. To gain hope, you must work, strive, for it. Not just sit on your ass and stretch out your arms hoping to receive it without any sort of workout..

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 am

Hey dickwad, you even listening to the word you're saying? So what if I can't concentrate? I've had multiple concussions, thanks. So don't expect me to be normal. So maybe I have this floating mind fuckery you speak of, what's your point? None of us are "perfectly fine" and maybe that's the point. We're all fucked up.
So what if I think the world is kinda harsh and yeah I'm bothered. What about the victims? The one's who want to die because of how they are treated, I know I've been there. What do they get? Nothing! It's because of that reason there are people who don't bother going on.
And what about the innocents? The one who never want to hurt anyone? Like my twin Trag? Who is kind and brave and compassionate? They are the one's who are most hurt by the evils of this world! Even if they are not actually murdered or assaulted or raped they still feel the pain that others feel. It's called empathy and you should learn to have some.
I do not believe in God and if you do it is your choice and I'm sorry if I insulted your faith. One question: Why, since you are a believer, does God make His children suffer like we do? Why did He create evil?
I do not blame a God for what I have suffered nor do I blame Humanity in general. I blame the specific people who have caused me harm.
I don't want to live in a world where we get everything we with for, it would be boring and unfair. What I want is a world that is fair, one that has justice, where there are consequences for our actions. Where the innocent can stay that, innocent. And the ones that feel no regret, psosiopaths, would still be punished if not by themselves but by those around. I want to live in a world where we do not just ignore our neighbour in pain just because we can.
I am not a child and I will never be a child, so don't be so condecending. I'm 18 and I know how the world works. I still have faith in Humanity, I'm just realistic enough to know that not all people are good, just as not all people are evil. It is people like you I hate, people who do not even try to understand those are you. You, who would judge a man for like beautiful things, you who judges a young women who wants, not a perfect world, but a fair one. You who judges a man on his percieved sexuality; because you really don't know if Del is gay, and a woman who is able to feel empathy and feel affection through the words one writes. Affection doesn't have physical, affection is know someone cares and through words that can be conveyed.
I appologise about the comment about you needing to get a life, it was very out of line. But so are the slurs towards Del's sexuality, if he is even gay.
And the reason there is no hope is, exactly as you said, no one will try. Why should I try to hope when everyone keeps pulling me toward hopelessness? Why bother when people at the top push us further into the ground? Why should I try when no one else does? Why try to give hope and hope for one's self when no one believes in hope anymore? One is not supposed to gain hope through effort, hope is supposed to be an inheirant thing that makes us stride; the thing that makes us give effort and keep moving forward.
Tragedy_and_Comedy has inheirant hope and that causes her to move forward with her life, causes her to move on while in pain and without that hope, that she has not earned but has been born with, she will percervire and become the best of all of us. And we who were not born with the ability to hope when we are trod on will watch in awe as she follows her dreams.
I have always tried to gain the hope she has, but hope is not inheirent in me, so I have never gained it no matter how hard I worked and how hard I wished to have her inner strength. So I will glad watch as she achieves greatness and will be content because she has the drive and the will and the faith to follow what she believes in.

Postby ChocolateHurricanex » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 am

@God: A trial of faith and resistance. Do not get me wrong, I am no active believer. I do not go to churhc evry single day, I rarely pray. Heck, the last time I was in a church was at my baptism. Yet, believing in a higher power is what keeps us in check. We believe in a more powerfull being as a means to stop us from destroying everything he created in the blink of an eye. He let us be, allowing the wrong to thrive on and make us suffer and he has a good reason. Can you imagine a world where everything is right? Were nothing bad can happen and everything is handed down to us on a plate? Sooner or later, the shit will hit the fan and we will be completely powerless against it.

@Faggot: I ain't calling him an actual gay and I do not have anything against the homosexuals. It is more of a old slur word, when being a homosexual wasn't that tolerated.

@Hope: Hope can be inherited, but without doing our part, it will flicker away faster then it arrived. Just by having hope you will not sucedded. It is mainly a push forward, allowing us to keep on fighting, rather then a horn of victory.

@Being pushed down: Romania. That pretty much sums it up when it comes to first hand experience.

.......Heh, been a while. While I had some nitpicks to go over, I have nothing further to add to this conversation. And as of such, I only have one more thing that needs doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTiJEYqqY8

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 am

Looks like you two are friends. I'm glad you guys get along.
Yeah Hurri that's my twin sister.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby top gear tony » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:25 am

Shit that alot of words.

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:26 pm

So many butthurts in here..
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Lol, Dumbledore. Does anyone else think Clooney is one ugly SOB? I appologise if I have insulted you. I believe we will get along... as long as you don't try to use Trag again. I am quite... protective of her. Again two questions: What is a butthurt and what is a hurrdurr? First is to stuffie and second is to Hurri.

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:27 pm

These type of posts and conversations annoy me.
You're quite negative people it turns out, I find that a shame.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm

I hate you.
But I love everyone else XD *sprinkles rainbows and glitter around the forum*
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:30 pm

*Shrugs*
Can't please everyone.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:These type of posts and conversations annoy me.
You're quite negative people it turns out, I find that a shame.

So our playful discussion depresses you?
emo

Stufflikehearts wrote:But I love everyone else XD *sprinkles rainbows and glitter around the forum*

Good day, or hyperactive?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter