Not understanding

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Not understanding

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 am

Good for you?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby slander » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am

Get me out before I call the Fail Whale.
Currently Deceased

Postby PCHK » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Sorry, I contracted a disease and have been coughing my little lungs out. / I also has my math final tomorrow.

My apologies.

However, in light of recent events, I suggest we put the soul of Slander into a fox an rather enjoy the hunt. What say you?
TRUTHINESS

Postby slander » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:38 pm

But then I can sneak up behind you and tear your throat out...

Do it.
Currently Deceased

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 pm

However, in light of recent events, I suggest we put the soul of Slander into a fox an rather enjoy the hunt. What say you?

Do it.

But we wear these.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby slander » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:46 pm

... No.
Currently Deceased

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:20 pm

O RLY?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby slander » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Yes, really.
Currently Deceased

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:12 am

I'll stick to my clothes.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby slander » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Tragedy, aren't you going to stop them?
Currently Deceased

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:53 pm

What is T&C going to stop?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby slander » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Me being hunted.
Currently Deceased

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 am

Sorry I must not have noticed that *looks up* okay now I see it
*picks up fox-slander* there. No killing slander...

What do foxes eat?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby slander » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 am

Mice.
Currently Deceased

Postby PCHK » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm

A lot of stuff. Mainly a variety of smaller rodents and teh occassional plant type thing.

I'll wear that Bloody.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Master Chief armor.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:08 pm

I got mixed feelings for the Hayabusa. It is awesome, but it makes your head so big.

And then there is that fish bowl helmet. That one when everyone can see you because the visor is so huge.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

This one.

I HATE this helmet.

It gives your position away so fast.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 am

It's just so damn shiny, and so easy to tell where the head is.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PCHK » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 am

I....get shot regardless of what I look like when I play Halo with other people.....

I can beat Halo by myself on the hardest difficulty setting

BUT I'M TERRIBLE AT PLAYING WITH OTHER PEOPLE

BECAUSE I NEVER DO IT BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND HAS NO XBOX GOLD.

So it doesn't matter which helmet I wear WOOOOO
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 am

BECAUSE I NEVER DO IT BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND HAS NO XBOX GOLD.

:sosad: ...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PCHK » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 am

I had a month long free trial of Xbox Gold XD

I played Halo online once with a friend

IN STOP MOTION.

You know, where you hit a lot of buttons and nothing happens, then suddenly everything you hit during the time where the screen was frozen happens like REALLY fast and then everything stops again. My friend kept killing me because though my connection killed us both his was SLIGHTLY faster and he had an advantage of like

BEING ABLE TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE

Basically.

So yeah. Online. Does not work. For me.

XD someday I want to make some epic, hardcore MMORPG that I will be able to play and not suck at.
TRUTHINESS

Postby slander » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:03 pm

I just played on the worst team in Halo 1, one guy killed me just for a sniper.
Currently Deceased

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Happens a lot online.

Such a dumb ass thing to do. I got killed once by my own team mate because he wanted to score with the flag.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby slander » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Everyone kept on killing each other, and a lot of people just stood AFK, while the blue team destroyed us, I hate CTF.
Currently Deceased

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter