Red in Sugar Bits!!!!!

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Red in Sugar Bits!!!!!

Postby ArtemisMinerva » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:37 am

Okay, Red has been in Sugar Bits!! This could prove Everafter is part of Harmonia or part of the opposite realm that has Dystopious at its capital. Does anyone have anything to say about the combination??
Artemis Fowl beats Harry Potter any day!!

Thanx 4 Reading,
Real Life Minerva

Re: Red in Sugar Bits!!!!!

Postby twisted_justice » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Everafter is not part of Harmonia or the other realm, if so that would have been said in the Everafter comic or by Endling himself, surely they used a dimensional vortex of some kind, they are as common as the subway in these kind of webcomics, except you dont have to pay to use them.....yet :D
captain of team M.O.E. (Massive Overkill Engine)

Postby ArtemisMinerva » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Good show of thought! :D
Artemis Fowl beats Harry Potter any day!!

Thanx 4 Reading,
Real Life Minerva

Postby Konrar » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 pm

WOW, so we have a crossover now? This is akward!
I'am from Poland.
And I have a litte problems with english.
Forgive me this.

SCREW THE RULES !!! I'M A LEGENDARY SUPER PINGUIN !!!!!!! AND I HAVE MONEY !!!!

Postby Naddle » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Ah, well here she is.
Let us see where this goes.
When a ninja kills you, you never see him coming. Pirates, on the other hand, say "Arrr!", alerting you to their presence. Then they kill you anyway.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

This is not going to tie the two comics together in any way, other than showcasing a few comic pages from a comic, from another artist.

This is from End.
Endling wrote:I wouldn't count on an explanation, at least from my side. Seeing as how it's Bleed's story I think he'll be the only one taking care of that. I don't think it's much of an issue. It would be NICE to know how she (meaning Red, the folks who are still arguing over whether or not it's her are wasting their energy at this point) popped up in there, naturally. I think cameos should have some modicum of explanation or meaning so as not to seem too tacked on, even if it's just an artist having fun with the subject matter.

I think this is for fun, mostly, and some seem to want to be INTENSELY speculative about it. XD The same thing happened when I launched into that non-canon intermission-arc with all the other Snafu characters in it. Some people STILL believe that actually happened in the course of the storyline, or in the Everafter universe, etc etc. That was purely done for fun and as an excuse to draw the other Snafu artists' characters, really. It happened in it's own 'universe'. That's the bottom line of it.

Bleed's cameo is a bit different in the sense that it is happening, real-time, right in his story. So I'm interested to see how he works with it. But I'm also not holding him up to anything, because if he's just doing it for fun, more power to him. :)

Mmuh. I do wish EA had gotten farther along though, because I know Red as a silent bloodbath on wheels isn't a horribly interesting prospect. Particularly since she hasn't really even spoken yet. I know what she's like two chapters down and I like that Red a good deal better than the one you see in the introduction. (Well I like that one too, but yeah. There's a lot more depth there that has yet to come.)
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Anatsi » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

:Wakes Up From Slumber:
(Bones Crack from not being on for so long..)

Its a Awesome prospect though, the idea of red killing the nice sugar bits crew....

:Saunters off somewhere:
"Jesus is Black,
Ronald Reagan is the devil,
and the government lied about 9/11"- Huey Freeman

"Afro-Denial: A Psychological affliction wherein patients exhibit self-delusional behavior, believing they have straight- flowing, European model type hair. Thereby refusing to accept the coarseness, thickness, and/or nappines of their actual hair." - Huey Freeman

Postby Metallic39 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 am

Hopefully this won't end with something like Red having a 2 page fight and then leaving, that would really make me go all "red....red....RRRREEDDDD" (I have no idea why I made a MGS reference) o.O
-I May Be Your Best Friend......But When Wolves Chase Us....I'm Tripping You!!!!!
-I Support EverAfter Propaganda!!!

Postby Princess » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:19 am

I hope she has no lines. Seeing as we never really saw her talk in EA, so having her talk for the first time in SBs would be a bit disappointing.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby raziel_14 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 am

If she doesn't speak then she would be just like Brave don't ya'll think

Brave:
Red
excellent at fighting
apparently doesn't seem to say anything... similarities anyone?

like it said Bleed needed " someone to match the strength of the masked braveheart" :3
"It was not surprising that, at the end of the day, the adamant spirit of the turkey sandwich aided by the loyal Mountain Dew prevailed against the maniacal forces of hunger in the Lunchtime Conflict. Days of preparation in the refrigeratorium had steeled the edible warriors for their ultimate showdown between their sworn enemy."

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Location: Philippines... Ya really don't wanna know where exactly.

Postby Glahardt » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:16 am

Red has practically no emotion (right now) and her body language only says "DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE".

Postby Chuckledarkly » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:52 am

raziel_14 wrote:If she doesn't speak then she would be just like Brave don't ya'll think

Brave:
Red
excellent at fighting

like it said Bleed needed " someone to match the strength of the masked braveheart" :3

LoL a conversation would be funny! :mummy: :mummy:

The next few comics: :down:

Brave: ...
Red: ...

and so on. lol jk ^^
Check Out My Art

-----> viewtopic.php?t=23012Cheak <-----

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
Proud Member of BEOS

Postby Mellow » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Since that realm is the place where EVIL and SCARY things are, I guess that includes evil literature which scares people?

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Probably not, most likely just Red. Which also proves I need to re-read things.
Mellow, did you know your name reminds me of Death Note?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Naddle » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah, it would be a waste for Bleed to be the first to put words to this little killing machine. D:
When a ninja kills you, you never see him coming. Pirates, on the other hand, say "Arrr!", alerting you to their presence. Then they kill you anyway.

Postby PCHK » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 pm

I would be full of sadness, I would, were Red to talk. 'Course having her slash stuff up is always fun, kolkolkol....
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Red talking?

No, can't see it.

I don't think Bleedman is going to screw things up by putting Red in, or screw up. End would kill him.

I'm somewhat surprised to see the reactions of Red in here when compared to the Bleedman section.

Much more civilized here, yet repetitive.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Metallic39 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Personally I am just waiting for some cliche moment to happen, cause I highly doubt that any character could beat Red in a fight (Aside from maybe Brave from the looks of it if he was lucky). The most cliche thing that could happen is where Red dominates everyone and all hope is lost, when at the last impossible second someone manages to injure or beat her. :unsure:
-I May Be Your Best Friend......But When Wolves Chase Us....I'm Tripping You!!!!!

Postby SharpPointyDeath » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 pm

BrokenLine wrote:
raziel_14 wrote:If she doesn't speak then she would be just like Brave don't ya'll think

Brave:
Red
excellent at fighting

LoL a conversation would be funny! :mummy: :mummy:

The next few comics: :down:

and so on. lol jk ^^

I disagree, it'd be more like:

Brave: FINGER POINT!!!
Red: ...?
Brave: Wild gesticulation
Red: Waves sword thingy
Brave: Glares
Red: Glares back
Brave: Charges
Red: Stands her ground, then turns into a swirling tornado of death
Brave: ?!?!
Red: EBIL EYE!!!!
Brave: -Unleashes Naruto-esque 7 Gates of DOOM!!!-
Red: WTF?!
Brave: KABLOOIE!!!
Red: -_-;
and So on. LOLZ
Image Image Image Image Image

"Try new BLAMMO!!! SOAP!!! BLASTS STAINS OUT!!! BLASTS the WORLD out!!! We've all been BLAMMOED!!!!!!!!!" - The Preacher, from Fallout 3

Postby Metallic39 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Brave: FINGER POINT!!!
Red: ...?
Brave: Wild gesticulation
Red: Waves sword thingy
Brave: Glares
Red: Glares back
Brave: Charges
Red: Stands her ground, then turns into a swirling tornado of death
Brave: ?!?!
Red: EBIL EYE!!!!
Brave: -Unleashes Naruto-esque 7 Gates of DOOM!!!-
Red: WTF?!
Brave: KABLOOIE!!!
Red: -_-;

lol thats pretty much what we can all hope for!.............lets pray that somehow "IM'A FIREIN MAH LAZOR" doesn't get used by anyone or we may be seeing the biggest webcomic ROFL battle of 09'

Postby Glahardt » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:54 am

Bleed sucks at internet memes.

Postby Endling » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 pm

That's actually reassuring.

Considering internet memes suck.

Postby slander » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

I blame player from "The Leet World" for memes.
Currently Deceased

Postby PCHK » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

I kind of have this weird image of Red and Brave developing some weird mutual respect for one another, Brave giving the epic thumbs up, and then Red peacefully going on her merry little way or something....

Then again, Red being peaceful seems unlikely. Allow me to amend that to killing-everything-in-some-other-direction-than-Brave-and-Friends.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm

It is pretty much any ones guess, but I think we will be able to predict better once the fight moves on.
Semper Vigilans

Next

Return to EverAfter