Red in Sugar Bits!!!!!

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Red in Sugar Bits!!!!!

Postby Kharsi » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:46 pm

I just read Everafter, and I hate the Wolf already. It's a hope of mine that Brave wipes him off the face of the earth and saves Red. Then, when he does it, he strikes the nice guy pose.

Postby PCHK » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 am

I LIKE BIG BAD

HE HAS GLOWY HYPNO EYES

*Is distracted by glowy hypno eyes*

I want End to continue E.A....I WANT TO MEET TOM THUMB :C
TRUTHINESS

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 am

I wanna meet Rosie and Posie.
That may be because I'm a twin myself.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:38 pm

I want End to continue E.A....I WANT TO MEET TOM THUMB :C

His small talk is bad.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby 22a-3-dfoc » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 am

Tragedy_and_Comedy wrote:I wanna meet Rosie and Posie.
That may be because I'm a twin myself.

I want to meet them too. I'm curious as to posie's eye color, or does she even have eyes.
22a-3-dfoc wrote:
I noticed in a trailer for Aliens in the Attic an Irkon to English dictionary when I went to see the Transformers movie.

teran4ever wrote:
Congratulations...

BanditFalcon wrote:
No one cares.

Postby PCHK » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 pm

How do you know his small talk is bad, Bloody?! HOW DO YOU KNOW
TRUTHINESS

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 pm

I wonder that too.
Just for the record MayMay's the Rosie (possesive) one not me
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 pm

PCHK wrote:How do you know his small talk is bad, Bloody?! HOW DO YOU KNOW

We meet in my dreams once.
I'm still not sure how he got there, but he was a good person, just difficult to small talk with. He did have an interesting view on pancakes, and worcestershire sauce.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:52 pm

You have strange dreams bloody

Postby slander » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 pm

In my dreams giant caterpillars talk to me.
Currently Deceased

Postby Cobrastricken » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:28 pm

In my dreams, I walk around a deserted island resort as my eyes and teeth slowly fall out of my head.

That or I eat a buffet cake and pie.
T&C: As Thumper once said "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Basically "Be nice or keep your trap shut."

No, his mind is not for rent/To any god or government/
Always hopeful, yet discontent/He knows changes aren't permenant/But change is.

Postby PCHK » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

In my dreams, I fight dracula at the rainbow castle, but then we save Frankenstein and this causes a time paradox and we go back in time and I am a band manager and I have a brother but he is the leader of an army that invades my planet and we have never met and he almost kills me but then my friend Leslie shows up and saves me and explains that this is all a diabolical plot by future Dracula to save Past Dracula from us and we must defeat Future Dracula so we go back to the rainbow castle and Frankenstein helps us defeat Dracula.

Yes. It's exciting.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Jasthn » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

In my dreams, I have NO idea what is happening... I wake up and I still don't know WTF I was dreaming about. o.O
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby slander » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:23 pm

I was in a 1945 warzone in my dreams, once. There was stuff burning, and people dying, I kept shooting a guy on the ground, who wouldn't die. It was really weird.
Currently Deceased

Postby PCHK » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:09 am

XD That's epic, Slander. EPIC.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Jasthn » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I have had really stange ones before, but that one its pretty starnge too :mrgreen:
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Hearing about that stuff makes me glad I don't dream

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Have you ever had those dreams, where you are falling (from anything) and you snap wake before you hit?

I hate those.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Once or twice I end up thinking mu bed is sideways and I'm falling off

Postby Jasthn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Have you ever had those dreams, where you are falling (from anything) and you snap wake before you hit?

I hate those.

No, Idon't get those. The only time I get something like that is when someone or somehting slits, stabs, cuts, ect... my throat (Or whatever body part) And then I wake up. Sort of like a Friday The 13th thing. :mrgreen:
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.

That guy.

Postby Mellow » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 am

Blood Lord: I had lots of those! I'm always facing the ceiling and it feels like my heart has stopped for a moment before I begin breathing again. Usually, these dreams have me being killed by an Indian or some species of bear, or just me floating around in nothingness. I think the latter is when I'm between being conscious and half-conscious and I'm trying to think of something to dream of.

In my dreams, I sometimes see things that I don't. Like EA being updated. I believe my extreme want of new pages is manifesting itself into the ability to creep into Endling's mind and see what he has planned for EA. It is my hope that I may one day develop this ability enough that I can possess Endling and force him into slavery so that he can draw FOREVER.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Make sure he eats then

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Mellow wrote:Blood Lord: I had lots of those! I'm always facing the ceiling and it feels like my heart has stopped for a moment before I begin breathing again. Usually, these dreams have me being killed by an Indian or some species of bear, or just me floating around in nothingness. I think the latter is when I'm between being conscious and half-conscious and I'm trying to think of something to dream of.

I'M NOT ALONE!

I hate these. Usually when I have them I can trip, fall backwards and snap awake or drift in nothingness.

Sometimes they hurt.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Cobrastricken » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 pm

I get those to. I'll dream that I'm walking down a road. Then I trip and before I hit the ground I wake up with my arms and legs flailing about trying to stop me from falling.
T&C: As Thumper once said "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Basically "Be nice or keep your trap shut."

No, his mind is not for rent/To any god or government/
Always hopeful, yet discontent/He knows changes aren't permenant/But change is.

Postby Mellow » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 am

Tragedy: He shall be fed a steady diet of CHERRY COLA.

For me, it's worse when I stay still without moving. I feel like I'm falling down, but when I wake up, I'm looking up. What causes the feeling?

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter