Guess I'm getting in...

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Guess I'm getting in...

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm

WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT?

DAMN BIRDS!!!

THEY WAKE ME UP AT THREE AND FIVE IN THE MORNING!!!
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Outside or pet?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Outside.

All they do is sit in the tree and squawk.

And my worthless cat does nothing...
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 am

*giggle* Maybe you could call pest control?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 pm

For the cat yes.

Birds no. I have a shotgun.

Well, I guess the shotgun could work on the cat too, but I risk hit my dirt bike. So I won't do that.
Mercypostle

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:57 pm

No keep the cat!
If all else fails you can use it as a pillow.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Use a cat as a pillow?

That doesn't seem like a safe thing to do.
Mercypostle

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 pm

depends on the cat.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:51 am

True.

On a different note, I'm turning 18 on the 9th.
Mercypostle

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am

Happy early brthday! We turned 18 recently.

My mommy's birthday's tomorrow.

Postby Princess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 pm

I'll be 21 in February! XD
Yay I'm old!
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Yay Stuff is old!

Wait...
Mercypostle

Postby Princess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Cougar ;D hahaha jk! Oh my god, ew. *kills self*
Senel: Stuff is the patron saint of getting shitfaced. You replaced your organs with an engine that runs solely on alcohol.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:58 pm

/faceplam
Ohh good lord.
Mercypostle

Postby Princess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I may just rewrite that post... >.>
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:08 pm

*kills self*

How can you when you're dead?
Mercypostle

Postby Princess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm a ghost! I'm haunting the snafu forum forever >:D
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby slander » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey, I'm the ghost.
Currently Deceased

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Stufflikehearts wrote:I'm a ghost! I'm haunting the snafu forum forever >:D

Ohh, shi- TO THE EMERGENCY BUNKER!
Mercypostle

Postby slander » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 pm

What emergency bunker?
Currently Deceased

Postby Princess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Stufflikehearts wrote:I'm a ghost! I'm haunting the snafu forum forever >:D

Ohh, shi- TO THE EMERGENCY BUNKER!

You know you'd love to be haunted by me and my pirate self :D
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby slander » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Pirates suck!
Currently Deceased

Postby Princess » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 pm

You suck, and we hate you. :D
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 pm

slander wrote:What emergency bunker?

The one we built out back, next to the dumpster.

Stufflikehearts wrote:You know you'd love to be haunted by me and my pirate self :D

This is true.

Pirates FTW!!!
Mercypostle

Postby slander » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Pirates still suck.
Currently Deceased

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter