Guess I'm getting in...

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Guess I'm getting in...

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Sweet and Sour Chicken...with pork rice... Oh Lord, I'm hungry.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Acktoo » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:28 am

PCHK wrote:Yes! Sweet sounds good. Or at worst sweet and sour. Maybe peachy?

I could do salty.

"Avast, ye scurvy swabs!"
Too good for you.

Postby Sock-It-To-Me » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am

Another stalker with a life story how nice. At least if you have stalked us and read our comments have you read the rules? Anyway welcome to the forum and don't piss people off because we riot.
~Sony -"Fool we got PSP,Hanna Montana, and Final Fantasy. What you got? new camera! Sucka pls what the fuck does yo DS have? What does that piece of shit do uh!
~Nintendo - "It prints money BIATCH! OH SNAPPP!!

Postby PCHK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:42 pm

YES! Salty! YAAARRR!!!

And of course, like Sock said, you must appease the mob, for Rome IS the mob! And we are Rome.

You must do it...For Rome.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Screw Rome.

For Auir.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby PCHK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Pffttt.....*Tends to Rome*
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 pm

ROFL.

I want blueberry muffins now...
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Rowby wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Screw Rome.

For Auir.

For Aiur?

...Whatever. You knew where the hell I was talking about.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Gigafist » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Rowby wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Screw Rome.

For Auir.

For Aiur?

...Whatever. You knew where the hell I was talking about.

Isn't that something that one of the protess units say on starcraft?

Postby Sock-It-To-Me » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 am

Aiur is the homeworld of the Protoss in the StarCraft universe. A lush jungle world, the Protoss are the only intelligent life to have evolved on the planet, though the process was enhanced and sped up by the Xel'Naga. When the Protoss turned on their Xel'Naga teachers and initiated the Aeon of Strife the planet suffered tremendous damage, though with the conflict's resolution the Protoss were able to rebuild and use the planet to expand outwards, colonizing other worlds. It's so basic only an idiot wouldn't know it no offense. why do you guys think one of their frases is 'My life for Aiur'
~Sony -"Fool we got PSP,Hanna Montana, and Final Fantasy. What you got? new camera! Sucka pls what the fuck does yo DS have? What does that piece of shit do uh!
~Nintendo - "It prints money BIATCH! OH SNAPPP!!

Postby PCHK » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm

I've never even heard of StarCraft. Then again I live in a hole under a rock, so.

Screw Aiur! ROME! ROMEEEEE!!!

I cannot love you...for my love....is for Rome.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:15 pm

PCHK wrote:I've never even heard of StarCraft...Screw Aiur!

How can this be?
Little children in poor third world countries know of Starcraft.

BLASPHEMY!!!
Semper Vigilans

Postby PCHK » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Well I suppose I've heard of it but I don't even know what it is.

The name gets mixed up with all those other star-related-things. Except Star Trek and Stargate. HEEEEELLLLL YES STARGATE!

MY WRAITH CRUISER BEATS YOUR STARCRAFT ANYDAY, FFFT.

...Or something. I don't even know, man.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Just to break the chain here. What is up with all of these bots?
Semper Vigilans

Postby PCHK » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm

I don't know, but they're annoying. Want to temporarily sign a truce and use my Wraith Hiveship to destroy them?
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Sure...who gets to command in merged forces?
Semper Vigilans

Postby PCHK » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm going to vote we both do it? 'Cuz I dunno, man, my Wraith don't really like listening to anybody but me. They're kinda nasty like that.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Okay, fine with me.
Semper Vigilans

Postby PCHK » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 pm

AWESOME POSSUM LET'S GO KILL SOME BOTS EVERYBODY!

HEY WAIT WHERE DID THEY GO!?
TRUTHINESS

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:46 pm

They fled before our awesome might.
Semper Vigilans

Postby PCHK » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Nice not-work work, everyone! Let's go cull P3X 742.
TRUTHINESS

Postby PCHK » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Rowby wrote:
PCHK wrote:I've never even heard of StarCraft. Then again I live in a hole under a rock, so.

Screw Aiur! ROME! ROMEEEEE!!!

I cannot love you...for my love....is for Rome.

Eh?

----

HELGHAST!!!

Someone has not watched enough Rome.
TRUTHINESS

Postby FleshMeat » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:51 am

My Life For Hire!
Monster - :3 I just like fucking with your brain meats.
Chocolate Hurricane - Never thought I'd agree with him.
Omicron - Even though everyone seems to hate flesh, gotta lol at his pictures.

Postby PCHK » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Rowby you put your text in the quotes...Now it looks like I said it!

FFFTTT NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH TO WATCH

Then again I just like the parts where they talk about their love for Rome, so....
TRUTHINESS

Postby slander » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 pm

It's amazing how off-topic these forums can get. From greeting someone who just joined the forums to arguing about which of their favorite places is better in about a month. Just felt like pointing it out.
Currently Deceased

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter