It's good to be me a.k.a. the Endlove thread.

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

It's good to be me a.k.a. the Endlove thread.

Postby Endling » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:30 pm

This is my new thread wherein I will be keeping all of my favorite comments directed at me. I'd actually been looking to do this for a while until I had a good bunch together.

Anyway, let's start this off with a bang! I will add more later. :3

#1: (6/25/08, frontpage comment)

"hi.

after looking at your gallery I just had to make an account so that I could comment.

one: how old are you? and you're still drawing anime? I could understand it if that's what career you wanted to go into, but what the sweet jesus is with all this fairy tale little girls shit? I mean, you are pretty good, but I haven't seen any improvement in anything you do. ever. especially with ever after. you call that character development? you're just drawing characters with no originality. d.a.w.g? clearly based on vash from trigun. it's pretty obvious what you base the sins and the fairy tale characters on. try drawing something complicated for once and maybe people would respect you. like...something with real proportions instead of some cartoons that you just need to sketch and go over with a soft brush and you're done. and of course this is why you're on deviant art. because everyone here will fawn over you and never give you any criticism because they are all furry wankers who love little girls almost as much as you and everyone else over at snafu does. there are better art sites for you if you ever decide to grow up.

p.s. I don't give a crap if you delete this. in fact, it will make me laugh because it will affirm everything I say as true.

ciao"

Re: It's good to be me a.k.a. the Endlove thread.

Postby rossfellow » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Okay. Sarcasm with a straight face. Not that I didnt see that coming.

I never get what runs inside a hardcore hater's mind that compels them to send rude letters.

P.S.
End's power to command the rage of a thousand rabid fans is probably what inspired Ree. It maybe just me.

Added after 37 minutes:

P.S.S.

Anyone checked the deviant in question?

1 Deviant Comment.

Someone made an entirely new account just so he/she can stab Endling. Pretty spineless, I daresay.

Postby Aszhasal » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:38 pm

Pathetic knave wrote:...try drawing something complicated for once and maybe people would respect you.like...something with real proportions instead of some cartoons that you just need to sketch and go over with a soft brush and you're done...

This is the most dumbest part of the post.

Is that person a retard? I smell an American Teenager.
Bleedman's message to his fans:
Get a life.

Postby Hikari » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:46 pm

It's good to know that End as so much people giving him love and such. Seriously! I mean, this guy just reverse psychologized all over Endling! he went all like "I hate you" and Endling liked the guy! By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I'm being sarcastic XD

PS: I'll make a DA account just to bash all over Endling despite the fact that I ain't got shit on him:
[sarcasm] Yeah, like, Rex dawg version is a copy of vash, despite the fact that a lot of western movies have had cowboys with bulletholed jackets. Yes, and endling only draws anime, despite the fact that he has drawn "Paradolia", "I see you", "The doctor". Oh and the fact that he draws toonish style isn't totally like because he draws comics, right? He is a very childish person and should be dragged to the streets and shot for it. Srsly, grow up Endling. Like, make a comic with photos, that way pelpl will like you better, like yea, no shiz![/sarcasm]

Postby Grey » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:58 pm

You were paraphrasing! I didn't space out the 'dawg'!
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

Sexiness: Godlike

Postby PCHK » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm

*Hears a gunshot* *Looks in the drawer full of comic books*

Good lord, my Trigun volumes have just taken a hit! They're bleeding everywhere!!

*Hears another gunshot*

*Gasp* MY WESTERN MOVIE COLLECTION! OH GOD, THE BLOOD!!! WHAT DO I DO?!?!

*More gunshots* My cowboy hat! My riding boots! MY HORSE!!!!!

*This is sarcasm alluding to that if Endling has ripped of Trigun and should be shot for it, then all things Western must also be shot, for there is no way for them to be original.
TRUTHINESS

Postby Dainen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:32 pm

i Lol'd

Postby Glahardt » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Aszhasal wrote:Is that person a retard? I smell an American Teenager.
Just an elitist retard. LULZ.
Internet drama's always awesome.
I'd also like to see people going to famous photographers' pages and start posting shit liek this:
"Photography is NOT art! Art is something that you need to spend a lot of time on , to draw, to color, to shade, not somthing that you can COPY OFF THE REAL WORLD in less than a second! Anybody can do that, even a 6 month old can do that!"

Added after 10 minutes:

That said, Chase's rant on how photography, poetry & prose, and some other stuff isn't art is hilarious.
Last edited by Glahardt on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Acktoo » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 am

Yay, hate mail. I look forward to when I'm famous enough to get hate mail from idiots.
Too good for you.

Postby Naddle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:24 am

Someone made an account just to bash on Endling. Wow, go figure.
Congrats, End, I dunno how you did it, but you've got so popular that people go to the trouble to sign up on DA to bother you.
EDIT: Whoa! So many people trying to right this. Wow, probably not helping the cause.
When a ninja kills you, you never see him coming. Pirates, on the other hand, say "Arrr!", alerting you to their presence. Then they kill you anyway.

Postby Glahardt » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:43 am

Successful troll is successful.

Postby atoms2ashes » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:27 am

Okay, simple retarded noob'd comment.

Endling's art is...So. Friggin. Awesome.

Do you, Endling, mind if people make fanfics of your EverAfter?
Goodbye, the world of no benevolence, impure and cruel. You raised my flesh and blood in pure hatred, I disappear from it.

Ya know, I only have a lot of respect for a few people, including Monster, Asmodai, whispersoul, and Lono...
And Erix, he's a mod...

Either I forgot your name, you're just an acquaintance or I just simply hate you...

If you don't want me to have respect for you, live with it, I won't be long anyway...

Postby Mackzazzle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:45 am

Oh look, a twat
I implore you, do not let the egg die!

Postby Mellow » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:01 am

Look at how many people went to Endling's defense. He is luvd.

Postby Endling » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:14 am

It got a bit out of hand, I'll say that. '_'

I had the person banned in an attempt to ease up the flame war buuuut they came back on another account, haha. XD

Actually, the person has stopped talking completely, to my knowledge, (at least for now) but the defense comments keep pouring in. Yeesh. It's much appreciated and all but I think people are getting a tad carried away.

(At this rate my ED account is going to grow exponentially. Hooray. I'm movin' on up~)

The Rex = Vash scrap I made last night actually had less to do with the frontpage troll and more to do with commentary on the 'Rex the DAWG' pic, but people thought otherwise apparently.

Wheeeehooo. I wonder when this is gonna let up.

Postby Mellow » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:18 am

Some people just admire you too much to let you take that kind of sh** without putting up a fight. You have people to fight other people for you! You're just that popular.

Postby Mackzazzle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 am

You're too loved Endling, people just can't resist ^^ I know I couldn't. It must be awesome having the power of thousands of fans to defend you without even trying!
I implore you, do not let the egg die!

Postby Naddle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:40 am

wow. They just keep coming and coming and coming...
Either that's how big your fanbase is or some people are having some personal issues.

Why'd they bother to come back? I mean, wasn't the person all about "just pointing out that end needed to move to a different style"? Geez.
When a ninja kills you, you never see him coming. Pirates, on the other hand, say "Arrr!", alerting you to their presence. Then they kill you anyway.

Postby Endling » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:41 am

Heh. It's cool and all but I dunno. It's been stated more than once that people view me as a high horse pedestal sitter on DA who just commands his audience to attack people when they displease him. I don't like that.

And I don't like my audience being called sheep or endtards or whatever. XD You know? Don't get me wrong, it's very flattering and such that folks come to my defense because they actually give a damn, but all the same, on occasion it puts a rather bad label on their heads. (Then again I doubt anyone should really give a damn about what net trolls think of them.)

At least most all of them present themselves as educated individuals with valid points and not mindless indignant fanboys/girls. That says something right there, I think.

Anyway, I need to flesh out this list. Time to dig back into my gallery to find the other juicy comments I've gotten over the years.

Postby Mackzazzle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:07 am

Yeah, I guess I can see how that'd be a problem. I must confess, I do tend to go into the mindless indignant fangirl category at times, but I mostly try to keep my intelligenc. Though I suppose I am still a teenager and need to work on it.

Lol, have fun with that list

Postby PCHK » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:01 am

Comments like that don't bother me because I don't notice them. And people who make accounts just to insult people with no valid points and no humility whatsoever clearly only want the attention, soooo I ignore them, too! People like that gimme headaches.
TRUTHINESS

Postby rossfellow » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Society is made up of people who view things from different perspectives.

There will always be those who see you from the bright side, and those who see you from a cave. So those of you who just cant get sick of internet drama can kick back and relax. There'll always be more of that where it comes from.

As for me, I dunno. I view End from an aspiring artist's point of view. To me he is a never-stopping bullet train I'm trying to catch up on to with a bicycle. Yeah. That'll happen.

P.S.
When you're on an OC league/tourney like SDL, End is more like the Grim Reaper. Encounter him, you die. XD

Postby FallenAngel17 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm

i think the guy is a dumba** :P
ImageImage

Postby Glahardt » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:55 pm

"It's okay you can curse on the internet your mums not going to read this... I know this for a fact because she's to busy being FUCKED- BY ME." - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Endling wrote:At this rate my ED account is going to grow exponentially. Hooray. I'm movin' on up~
Article.
Not an account.
I know a few dA members that have ED accounts. Shh~~

Postby Endling » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Glahardt wrote:"It's okay you can curse on the internet your mums not going to read this... I know this for a fact because she's to busy being FUCKED- BY ME." - Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Endling wrote:At this rate my ED account is going to grow exponentially. Hooray. I'm movin' on up~
Article.
Not an account.
I know a few dA members that have ED accounts. Shh~~

"ac·count /əˈkaʊnt/ -
1. an oral or written description of particular events or situations; narrative."

Pfff. Stickler.

Toemaytoe tohmahtoe.

Next

Return to EverAfter