What song makes you think of Everafter.

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Renzo88 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:43 pm

Naddle wrote:
Renzo88 wrote:Umm I found this one...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b5SPzhhYhys
... and I want to know the name of the song and the band who plays it. I've heard it before but I never knew how it is called.

If Everafter became an animated TV series this is the song I would want as the opening music.

Added after 1 hours 6 minutes:

Never mind. Found it ^_^

Seriously?
That song? I don't know.. it has an eerie effect like Ever After..but I don't think it's quite right..


Not much for a first season opening song. More like when all the characters are introduced and have escaped Everafter. You know that in anime shows, the opening music changes every new season.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:51 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: None specified

Postby SirAlucard » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:52 pm

the kill - 30 seconds to mars ^^

or du riechst so gut - Rammstein ^^

and wow haven't post in a long time xD
i know where you live :p I'll be watching you O.o
Image___________________Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: next to GOD
Gender: None specified

Postby Scripture » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:54 pm

wazit_blade wrote:
Scripture wrote:Has to be Teddy Bears Picnic, except you slow it down.

You slow it down and it turns into the CREEPIEST fucking thing in the universe.


Eh really? Gotta try it out... how do you kow of it anyway?


Teddy Bears Picnic ? Or slowing it down ?
Activate SHONEN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGE!!!!!!!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:46 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: None specified

Postby Naddle » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:49 pm

Renzo88 wrote:
Naddle wrote:
Renzo88 wrote:Umm I found this one...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b5SPzhhYhys
... and I want to know the name of the song and the band who plays it. I've heard it before but I never knew how it is called.

If Everafter became an animated TV series this is the song I would want as the opening music.

Added after 1 hours 6 minutes:

Never mind. Found it ^_^

Seriously?
That song? I don't know.. it has an eerie effect like Ever After..but I don't think it's quite right..


Not much for a first season opening song. More like when all the characters are introduced and have escaped Everafter. You know that in anime shows, the opening music changes every new season.

Yeah..I guess that would work.
*imagines*
Image
When a ninja kills you, you never see him coming. Pirates, on the other hand, say "Arrr!", alerting you to their presence. Then they kill you anyway.
avatar by that-cat @ deviantart
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: U.S.
Gender: None specified

Re: What song makes you think of Everafter.

Postby Hikari » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:06 am

Chloe, which is the character name of a character of the same name, Chloe,from Noir. (My cousin pointed me this one.)

The howling-Within temptation(found this one while looking for ever after videos)

That's all.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:51 pm
Location: Portugal
Gender: None specified

Postby Wazit » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:46 am

Scripture wrote:
wazit_blade wrote:
Scripture wrote:Has to be Teddy Bears Picnic, except you slow it down.

You slow it down and it turns into the CREEPIEST fucking thing in the universe.


Eh really? Gotta try it out... how do you kow of it anyway?


Teddy Bears Picnic ? Or slowing it down ?


That slowing the song down oozes creepiness
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25373
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:32 am
Location: Take a guess....
Gender: None specified

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:32 am

I don't know why but every time I think about battles there is a massive hard metal tunes in my head. Crazy is always near Death metal for me... strange...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5618
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Iceland
Gender: None specified

Postby MDK » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:38 pm

Amateurs, Everafter is Dark, not EMO.
Symphony X - A Fool's Paradise.
Symphony X - Absence of Light.
Dark Moor - Wind like Stroke.
Dark Moor - Ghost Sword.

Bitches ¬¬
"When I grew up, I put away childish things, including the desire to appear grown up."
ImageImageImageORIGINULCHARCTOR DO NOT STEEL!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3184
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Location: Ciudad del Este, NOT in Mexico
Gender: None specified

Postby Wazit » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:15 am

Darkness_calls wrote:I don't know why but every time I think about battles there is a massive hard metal tunes in my head. Crazy is always near Death metal for me... strange...


Meh, I thought it's always like that
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25373
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:32 am
Location: Take a guess....
Gender: None specified

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:54 pm

Its not healthy for me to think about Death Metal at crazy moments like happens so often in EA, because;
Crazyness reminds me of Death Metal
Death Metal reminds me of Cannibal Corpse (a band)
Cannibal corpse remind me of their song "Necropedophile" lol


But yes, maybe your right Wazit :P
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5618
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Iceland
Gender: None specified

Postby Jormungandr » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:17 am

Darkness_calls wrote:Its not healthy for me to think about Death Metal at crazy moments like happens so often in EA, because;
Crazyness reminds me of Death Metal
Death Metal reminds me of Cannibal Corpse (a band)
Cannibal corpse remind me of their song "Necropedophile" lol


But yes, maybe your right Wazit :P
Cannibal Corpse has always reminded me of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.-J. Robert Oppenheimer, leader of the Manhattan Project
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:26 am
Location: Niflheim
Gender: None specified

Postby Scripture » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:47 pm

wazit_blade wrote:
Scripture wrote:
wazit_blade wrote:
Scripture wrote:Has to be Teddy Bears Picnic, except you slow it down.

You slow it down and it turns into the CREEPIEST fucking thing in the universe.


Eh really? Gotta try it out... how do you kow of it anyway?


Teddy Bears Picnic ? Or slowing it down ?


That slowing the song down oozes creepiness


Intuition and a hint of attempt.

[/list]
Activate SHONEN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGE!!!!!!!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:46 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: None specified

Postby Wazit » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:17 pm

You can work as a P.I for able to sense that
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25373
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:32 am
Location: Take a guess....
Gender: None specified

Postby Black Scythe Of Bodom » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:54 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:Its not healthy for me to think about Death Metal at crazy moments like happens so often in EA, because;
Crazyness reminds me of Death Metal
Death Metal reminds me of Cannibal Corpse (a band)
Cannibal corpse remind me of their song "Necropedophile" lol


But yes, maybe your right Wazit :P

"Make Them Suffer"!!
*goes to watch that vid again*
I desire only to help others shed the itchy wet skin of life.
-------------
"I'll bet that key opens up big gates of molten lava, unleashing demons from a box of oat bran, on the shelf of a mutant truckstop!" -Ed, the wise.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: The Shadows of Darkness
Gender: None specified

Postby An Ever Ending Story » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:26 pm

For me, the music of Dir en grey makes me think of ever after. Also, Korn, Linkin Park, Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Fair to Midland.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:02 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Gender: None specified

Postby Nox » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Any of the Early Cantatas makes me think Everafter.
offline
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:36 pm
Location: 7°30'N/126°E
Gender: None specified

Postby Black Scythe Of Bodom » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:12 am

MDK wrote:Amateurs, Everafter is Dark, not EMO.
Symphony X - A Fool's Paradise.
Symphony X - Absence of Light.
Dark Moor - Wind like Stroke.
Dark Moor - Ghost Sword.

Bitches ¬¬

*applauds* Thank you for pointing that out!

EDIT: Hehe... I just realized this was posted before my last post... *frowns and walks away in shame of not having noticed it earlier*
I desire only to help others shed the itchy wet skin of life.
-------------
"I'll bet that key opens up big gates of molten lava, unleashing demons from a box of oat bran, on the shelf of a mutant truckstop!" -Ed, the wise.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: The Shadows of Darkness
Gender: None specified

Re: What song makes you think of Everafter.

Postby Pizza Snuffles » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:37 pm

I'm surprised no one said Sonata Arctica- Ain't Your Fairytale.

The lyrics fit pretty well.
offline
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:17 am
Location: Somewhere else.
Gender: None specified

Postby CrazyPig » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Meh songs that make me think of Ever After and vise versa~

Into The Void -- Nin
Bovine -- 12 Rounds
Mister Bellamy -- Paul McCartny (Idk why but it does)
Human Behavior -- Bjork ( I know wtf huh)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:51 am
Location: The Tardis <3
Gender: None specified

Re: What song makes you think of Everafter.

Postby Indielight » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:42 pm

The Used - Bird and the Worm
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: In Rapture
Gender: None specified

Postby darkqueen011 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:10 pm

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: Costa rica
Gender: None specified

Postby Wazit » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:07 am

Woosh, please make your avatar smaller
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25373
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:32 am
Location: Take a guess....
Gender: None specified

Re: What song makes you think of Everafter.

Postby Imenak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:24 am

Miho DOES rock though.
Image
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5644
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:42 pm
Location: Ring of the Slightly Damned
Gender: None specified

Postby Wazit » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:28 am

Couldn't agree on that more :)
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 25373
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:32 am
Location: Take a guess....
Gender: None specified

Re: What song makes you think of Everafter.

Postby Leathlobhair » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:08 am

After some time just chillin' and doing my own thing (work and life and stuff), a song I recently heard kept popping into my head. Originally, I heard it while watching a random video I found on youtube - The Silent Hill Nurses of AnimeBoston 2007. (Look it up. It's frickin' awesome) It was such a great performance. Even though it was only a video recording, I still ooed and ahhhh'd with the rest of the crowd.

Anyway, upon watching that video, and hearing that song (which I'll get to the song info in a second), it kept reminding me of EA. ...But I couldn't quite put my finger on what it specifically reminds me of.

So, here's my question. What does this song make you think of, in terms of EA?

Title: Ramalama [Bang Bang]
Artist: Roisin Murphy
Album: Ruby Blue
It does not matter what they do; it matters what YOU do.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:19 am
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest