Pickup Lines

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Tuor » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:45 pm

Slwoly get closer to them until I get to friend level, get to know them, open up, get then to open up. Then secret weapon...poetry :P
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Johnny Vill » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:38 am

Tuor wrote:Slwoly get closer to them until I get to friend level, get to know them, open up, get then to open up. Then secret weapon...poetry :P

In my experiences, getting to "friend level" can be a dangerous thing if you have any intention of making anything romantic come of it. You could find yourself forever stuck in the god-forsaken FRIEND-ZONE. And once you get sucked in there, it's tough to get out.
Well, I believe in God, and he's told me this. Things lying around were left for us to take.
Long before they were bought, just as they were made, ours to enjoy and

Not. To. Pay.

Re: Pickup Lines

Postby Wazit » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:15 pm

Dusk_Imp, women don't really have to do much to get men to come. Well, most of the time anyways. Well, to tell you the truth, I did like Tuor did. I can't romantisize someone whom I don't really know as friends. Maybe it's just my fragile nerves.

Postby aznpuffyhair » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:19 pm

Sometimes the strongest relationship starts by being friends... but then again, it CAN get u stuck in the 'Friend Zone' forever =.=
There is really nothing to say... or worth saying.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:40 pm

Yeah, sometimes the best way to get a "significant other" or whatever you want to call it, is to start off as friends. Cuz the friendship can end up building those feelings for one another.

Oh here's a good one that my sis tried to pull on a cop. She got pulled over for having a busted tail-light. "Hey officer, if you're gonna give me a ticket, why don't you give me you're number along w/it?" I was extremely embarassed. I wanted to ask the officer to give me his gun so I could shoot myself.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby aznpuffyhair » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:12 pm

...damn, that is embarassing... but if the officer actually DID giver her his number... well...

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:35 pm

Nope. He didn't give her his number. Oh here's a good one for the ladies to get rid of a guy who's hitting on you.

Guy:*pickup line*
Girl: I'm sorry. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Postby Sentios » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:58 pm

Twilightshd wrote:not what i ment
to get a emo kid to actully open up and have some kind of relationship with you takes a pretty long time, hince the 'long challange' part, and the quiet ones are allways the best
my friend brags about this to me o.O so im guessing its a fact

relationship? why is this in a pick up line thread? pick up lines are intended for 1 night 'relationships'

Quiet ones are the best? Should I start selling myself for hundreds of dollars then? o.o Scratch that I'm the only teenage male with no sex drive. -.- (too much information? probably)
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:51 pm

Johnny Vill wrote:
Tuor wrote:Slwoly get closer to them until I get to friend level, get to know them, open up, get then to open up. Then secret weapon...poetry :P

In my experiences, getting to "friend level" can be a dangerous thing if you have any intention of making anything romantic come of it. You could find yourself forever stuck in the god-forsaken FRIEND-ZONE. And once you get sucked in there, it's tough to get out.

Hasn't happened yet, So I'll take my chances.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:22 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:Guy:*pickup line*
Girl: I'm sorry. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

lol good one

Here is another (stolen)
Guy: *weakish pickup line*
Girl: Listen buddy a girl with ass like mine won't date a guy with a face like yours (the sting-ness)

Postby Wazit » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:11 pm

That makes people cry DC. It might not make them go away

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:27 am

Here's another good one that may make a man cry or feel the sting.

Guy: *Pickup line*
Girl: Aww, how cute. He thinks he has a chance w/me.

Postby Wazit » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:04 am

Ouch. I would felt stung if i was subjected to that

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:45 am

wazit_blade wrote:That makes people cry DC. It might not make them go away

is that... bad?

Hahaha lol great one

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:14 am

Darkness_calls wrote:

Hahaha lol great one

Athankyou *bows* But I still like blowing a guy off by speaking in a different language or faking my age. I'm 18 and some people buy into the "I'm only 16" excuse. HAHAHA. They're stupid. lol But I only do that to guys that annoy me w/bad attampts of hooking up w/me. I look a lot older, according to...umm...well...EVERYONE I KNOW. A bouncer at a bar almost let me in w/out me showing ID when I was only 15. He thought I was 21. So now people think I look at least 25. >.< Holy CRAP! I'm going to be 19 in a month...I'M OLD :'(

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:51 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:Athankyou *bows* But I still like blowing a guy off by speaking in a different language or faking my age. I'm 18 and some people buy into the "I'm only 16" excuse. HAHAHA. They're stupid. lol But I only do that to guys that annoy me w/bad attampts of hooking up w/me. I look a lot older, according to...umm...well...EVERYONE I KNOW. A bouncer at a bar almost let me in w/out me showing ID when I was only 15. He thought I was 21. So now people think I look at least 25. >.< Holy CRAP! I'm going to be 19 in a month...I'M OLD :'(

You are welcome *bows also*

I know what you mean lol one of my girl friends (note, girl friend not girlfriend. It is enough people think we are together in real life <.<) did that to another guy (I knew him two which made it alot funnier) and we still is angry about it :P

*pet* aww, no worries it ain't, Some guys actually want the more grown up women (meforexample)

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:39 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:You are welcome *bows also*

I know what you mean lol one of my girl friends (note, girl friend not girlfriend. It is enough people think we are together in real life <.<) did that to another guy (I knew him two which made it alot funnier) and we still is angry about it :P

*pet* aww, no worries it ain't, Some guys actually want the more grown up women (meforexample)

Thanks for the complements/the bowing/the pet. *huggles* You're a cool guy. And tell your girl friend that I applaude her for what she did to that guy *claps*

Postby Wazit » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:17 am

Wait till I see Dusk_Imp when she's 30 lol Anyway, don't worry too much about it :P

Postby aznpuffyhair » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:23 am

if u see her when she's 30, u'll die pretty fast (no offense to anyone)

...and suddenly i felt so young :P MUHAHAHAHAHA U PPL R OLD!!!

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:01 am

aznpuffyhair wrote:if u see her when she's 30, u'll die pretty fast (no offense to anyone)

...and suddenly i felt so young :P MUHAHAHAHAHA U PPL R OLD!!!

*kick* shuss up child!

Thanks for the complements/the bowing/the pet. *huggles* You're a cool guy. And tell your girl friend that I applaude her for what she did to that guy *claps*

No problemmo and I will tell her xD

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:50 am

Haha. That is IF you can find me when I'm 30 wazit. It would be kinda cool if there was a Snafu comics forum members meeting place where everyone that's on the forum comes to meet everyone in person. Like otacon but for us members.

And when I hit 30, I bet I'll still be as I am today, a dorky (yes I admit that I'm a dork) insane gamer girl. So even if I'm old, I'll still be awsome. Don't worry aznpuffyhair, you'll get to this point in life where you feel old. You just wait and when that time comes, I'll be there laughing at you in a bear suit. Why a bear suit? Cuz I can.

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:04 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:Haha. That is IF you can find me when I'm 30 wazit. It would be kinda cool if there was a Snafu comics forum members meeting place where everyone that's on the forum comes to meet everyone in person. Like otacon but for us members.

And when I hit 30, I bet I'll still be as I am today, a dorky (yes I admit that I'm a dork) insane gamer girl

There are chances I would show up, but since everything is so cheap in my country I would have to work for a long time to come to such a thing lol

The most lovable yet rarest of girls, reminds me of the Ctrl+Alt+Delete comics :P

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:45 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:
Dusk_Imp wrote:And when I hit 30, I bet I'll still be as I am today, a dorky (yes I admit that I'm a dork) insane gamer girl

The most lovable yet rarest of girls, reminds me of the Ctrl+Alt+Delete comics :P

Nice!!! *victory dance* I'm a lovable/rare breed of female!!!

Postby Wazit » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:43 am

Sure you do. Smart, girl gamers, yep CAD all right

Postby Dusk_Imp » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:19 am

wazit_blade wrote:Sure you do. Smart, girl gamers, yep CAD all right

Umm...what's a CAD? So much for the smart comment lol

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter