Endling Q & A / Heads up.

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:39 am

No, the fact that Endling was a female thing was and is getting old... So old that it is OLD sarcasm.
So, stop referring to that Endling is infact a women, when he is most definately not. Alright?
There is no need to bring up old and stupid subjects such as that.

Postby Aneri » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:44 am

Yeah, I know what you mean about the Discworld quote...I realize how impossible a question that was...

How about a simpler one then: What your favourite food?

...well, not that simple, if you ask me XD
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:47 am

Aneri wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean about the Discworld quote...I realize how impossible a question that was...

How about a simpler one then: What your favourite food?

Sushi... Most Anime-People like Sushi O.o

Postby Acktoo » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:49 am

Sushi's gross, for the most part. I like my food cooked.
Too good for you.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:49 am

I would have to agree that one.. Sushi is gross.

Postby Aneri » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:50 am

I hate sushi...

For me, I'd have to say stuffed peppers...or the cooked cabbage my dad makes...or the white chocolate cake I make...

Told you it was hard XD I eat EVERYTHING...
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Endling » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:08 am

Aneri wrote:What your favourite food?

Um. My favorite food isn't sushi.. but nonetheless, I do love sushi, you tasteless philistines. ;) My roomie works at a japanese restaurant so he regularly brings dishes of it home. Which is just awesome.

Know what I love best? Unaju. It's eel. But it's cooked. (So not sushi.) So don't knock it. XD

Personally I'm a steak and potatoes kind of guy, very boring, but still my all time favorite. But when I want something awesome and flavorful and filling, I go to Korean restaurants. Because I love spicy food.

Postby Acktoo » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:10 am

I'm sorry, Endling, but I'm not akin to food that 'oozes' when I stick a fork in it. :P
Too good for you.

Postby Wazit » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:10 am

Since you put it that way, Acktoo...

Postby Endling » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:15 am

Acktoo wrote:I'm sorry, Endling, but I'm not akin to food that 'oozes' when I stick a fork in it. :P

Well I dunno what you're thinking of, 'cause that don't sound like sushi or Unaju to me, but. Hey. Either way.

More for me. lol

Oh, and in reference to this:

wickedali wrote:Sushi... Most Anime-People like Sushi

I don't like sushi cause I like anime. I got hooked on it 'cause I was in a relationship with a chinese gal for about three years and lived off the stuff for most of that time. ;) Well.. sushi and various other things I never took to.

Like squid. That IS where I draw the line.

And duck feet.

And fish eyes.

Postby Acktoo » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:16 am

Hey, don't you go disrespectin' the duck feet, now. Them's good eatin.'
Too good for you.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:22 am

Endling wrote:
wickedali wrote:Sushi... Most Anime-People like Sushi

I don't like sushi cause I like anime. I got hooked on it 'cause I was in a relationship with a chinese gal for about three years and lived off the stuff for most of that time. ;) Well.. sushi and various other things I never took to.

Like squid. That IS where I draw the line.

And duck feet.

And fish eyes.

Hey cooked Calamari is nice, as is pawns, lobsters and the fishy kind of fishes. Not all of them...
But since you said something about eyes, perhaps maybe I should gift to you a set of fish eyeballs I dug out of a fish when I was around eight years old.. ;)

Postby Endling » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:35 am

wickedali wrote:But since you said something about eyes, perhaps maybe I should gift to you a set of fish eyeballs I dug out of a fish when I was around eight years old.. ;)

That's fantastic! And here my goldfish was in need of some eyeballs! Now he won't need that expensive operation!

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:38 am

Endling wrote:
wickedali wrote:But since you said something about eyes, perhaps maybe I should gift to you a set of fish eyeballs I dug out of a fish when I was around eight years old.. ;)

That's fantastic! And here my goldfish was in need of some eyeballs! Now he won't need that expensive operation!

Heheh. Alrighties.. Well The fisheyes that I have may be alittle decayed but, it should work! ^_^

Postby spazmonkey » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:43 am

wickedali wrote:No, the fact that Endling was a female thing was and is getting old... So old that it is OLD sarcasm.
So, stop referring to that Endling is infact a women, when he is most definately not. Alright?
There is no need to bring up old and stupid subjects such as that.
Explaining stuff to you is really getting annoying-_-. I wasn't even thinking about that old thread when I made the comment. The fact that you called me "ignorant" and that I claim Endling is "infact" a woman show how overseriously you're taking it...I know Endling is a guy, everyone else seems to realize that I know that but apparently the possibility that I'm making a ridiculously obvious joke is too farfetched for you. You seem to think you have more weight as a forum member than you actually do, you arrogantly talk down on people and it gets annoying, do me a favor and shut the fuck up for once...and technically you don't have to be a woman to have a bra size.
this sig is my fanboy badge of HONOR!!!1!
Kamisutra wrote:You're watching the anime with blatant lack of effort

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:52 am

Fair enough Spaz.

Postby Aneri » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:15 pm

eel...um...you can have it XD

Just leave the roasted peppers to me ^_^

Postby Erix » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:49 pm

I go to the sushi places just for the wasabi. I know its a sick food lust, but damnit that stuffs so hot its good.

Favorite food though.......probably spaghetti.
I'm a meat and potatoes man too, but nothing tempts my pallet like a big bowl of spaghetti.

Postby Acktoo » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:54 pm

I like... food, period. But, it must have at least one form of meat, cheese, and bread. :)
Too good for you.

Postby Erix » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:15 pm

Acktoo wrote:I like... food, period. But, it must have at least one form of meat, cheese, and bread. :)

sooooo
a sandwich?

Postby Geno » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:12 pm

In regards to food, I really like ham. I also like buffalo wings, despite the...um...*cough* consequences of spicy food like that.

Also, I'd currently like to appologize for suggesting that Xenu caused the Black Plague... I ment to say that Tom Cruise caused the Black Plague. His ego actually ripped a hole in space and time to cause the Black Plague during the 1300s. The reasons for how this is scientifically possible are very complicated, and would involve using words like "wormholes" "causality loops" "the L-space" and "douchebaggery," but I can assure you it is still valid.

And don't worry Endling, I'm not going to ask anymore questions for a while. I know my last batch was enough. In hindsight, I probably should have split each of those questions up into an individual post over time.
Endling wrote:I'm the best at being modest. Ever.

Postby Glahardt » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:51 pm

Endling wrote:Like squid. That IS where I draw the line.

And duck feet.

And fish eyes.
I like squid. And there is no duck feet and fish eyes in Japanese food, and I eat duck feet.

endling wrote:Unaju. It's eel.
Ain't it unagi?

Acktoo wrote:I'm not akin to food that 'oozes' when I stick a fork in it.
You don't stick a fork into sushi, it messes up the rice. And, raw fish don't ooze.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:21 pm

Endling wrote:
Dusk_Imp wrote:And did you whip your roomies ass?

I was mopping the floor with him, practically had a three-life lead, and his girlfriend called and hauled his butt out of the sling. Next time. No phone call is going to save him.

SHOW NO MERCY!!! DESTROY HIM!!! EAT HIS HEART AND CRAP OUT HIS SOUL!!!

Endling wrote:My favorite food isn't sushi.. but nonetheless, I do love sushi, you tasteless philistines. My roomie works at a japanese restaurant so he regularly brings dishes of it home. Which is just awesome.

Sushi almost every night? Roomie works at japanese restaurant and brings home sushi? :shock: I envy you you lucky son of a bitch. As much as I love you I have to hate you for this. I'm sorry. You may smite me now *write's will* OK I'm ready.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Acktoo » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:50 pm

Erix3423 wrote:
Acktoo wrote:I like... food, period. But, it must have at least one form of meat, cheese, and bread. :)

sooooo
a sandwich?

Let me specify: One form of bread could be pasta. But, yeah sandwiches are the rule.
Too good for you.

Postby Glahardt » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:40 am

Endling wrote:Yes. My ride is a cranky, disintegrating Ford Taurus, which by all means should have been dead years ago. I highly believe it's some sort of zombie vehicle by now. It shambles, it groans. If it begins eating brains then I'll know for sure.
How old is it? Mine's a ten year old Mitsubishi Pajero, which still runs great, other than the nutty sensors on the brakes and the nutty gearbox.

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter