The Wenonah Galaxy

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:23 am

Well.. Yeah. You have the mind of a genius. Of sorts.

Added after 2 minutes:

Question. When I mentioned the Crystallise forest and falls. How did the image of that come into your mind?

Postby Stellos~Core » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:10 pm

wickedali wrote:Question. When I mentioned the Crystallise forest and falls. How did the image of that come into your mind?
A beautiful scene of a snow-and-ice-covered forest and icy waterfalls. Something like a scene from the arctic during the day, only very futuristic due to the plants and stuff. Quite beautiful.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:12 pm

You got that right, that is how I imagine it was as well.

Postby Wazit » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:46 am

Stellos~Core wrote:I am quite glad, and honored, to have received such a level of interest in my creations. While I can't show you all physical images of my stuff the way artists can, I still at least try to instill in your minds what I've generated.

I truely wasn't expecting this much reception toward my Galaxy, and I am quite grateful. It gives me quite a bit of encouragement, showing me that my stuff DOESN'T suck.

Thanks for all the questions. ^_^

Hey I wouldn't pass a chance to get to know a person with Thomas Edison's mind :P

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:00 pm

I think we all have run out of questions.. But I would love to see art peices of locations and characters and what not.

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:16 pm

I would like to know. What language do they speak (the name that is, if not english)?

Postby Stellos~Core » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:01 pm

wickedali wrote:I think we all have run out of questions.. But I would love to see art peices of locations and characters and what not.
I do have a slowly developing collection of portraits of my various characters. I've got over 100 characters, and most of them need art... I don't know if I should show the art here or not...

Darkness_calls wrote:I would like to know. What language do they speak (the name that is, if not english)?
Erm... Who is "they"?

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:37 am

"they" is people who inhabit the worlds.

Re: The Wenonah Galaxy

Postby Stellos~Core » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:11 pm

Yes, actually. Most of the races of the Wenonah Galaxy have their own languages. It'll be a LONG time before I get into such extreme details however...

Postby spazmonkey » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:15 pm

any cool stars/black holes?
(the EA forum got kinda boring all of the sudden)
this sig is my fanboy badge of HONOR!!!1!
Kamisutra wrote:You're watching the anime with blatant lack of effort

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm

Three. Black. Holes.

Postby Stellos~Core » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:58 pm

spazmonkey wrote:any cool stars/black holes?
(the EA forum got kinda boring all of the sudden)
Yes, three aforementioned black holes. Quite a lot of stars too, but nothing REALLY fascinating about them. Not yet anyway...

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:00 pm

Told ya Spaz.. Heh.

Postby Aneri » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:31 pm

Wow, awesome imagination, I'm just not patient enough to do that type of thing, I've got millions of half finished worlds in my head, but not one complete one...

And relating what you said earlier (I've been gone for a while, so I haven't caught up quite yet...) anyone can draw if they really want to. You just need a lot of patience and you're set ^_^ Which is why I suck, I very rarely have any patience at all when it comes to my works...

And I'd love to see the art you've already got, even if it were only a couple of them. For instance, I assume the girl in your avatar is art of one of your characters, obviously done by Endling...you may have answered this already (once again, a bit behind when you leave for a week and a half), but I'd like to know who she is, at least a name and such...and I could be completely wrong in my assumption, in which case I'll look stupid...yeah, that happens a lot with me >_<
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:36 pm

If it is okay with Stellos, I can answer this. The little girls name is Violet.. pretty name I must say.

Postby Stellos~Core » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:40 pm

Aneri wrote:Wow, awesome imagination, I'm just not patient enough to do that type of thing, I've got millions of half finished worlds in my head, but not one complete one...

And relating what you said earlier (I've been gone for a while, so I haven't caught up quite yet...) anyone can draw if they really want to. You just need a lot of patience and you're set ^_^ Which is why I suck, I very rarely have any patience at all when it comes to my works...

And I'd love to see the art you've already got, even if it were only a couple of them. For instance, I assume the girl in your avatar is art of one of your characters, obviously done by Endling...you may have answered this already (once again, a bit behind when you leave for a week and a half), but I'd like to know who she is, at least a name and such...and I could be completely wrong in my assumption, in which case I'll look stupid...yeah, that happens a lot with me >_<
Thanks for all the compliments. ^_^

No... seriously... I CANNOT draw... Let's leave it at that...

As for your question...

You are correct. The child is Violet. She is my MOST precious character of all of them. I call her my daughter character. She is 8 years old, only 3 feet tall, and is the leader of a "super hero" team of "evil" little girls known as the Deadly Cuties.

I'm still unsure about showing any art... For two reasons... 1: The more attention I call to myself with this thread, the more I worry I'm starting to make an appearance of trying to overtake the whole board and rival Endling...
And 2: I fear these pieces will be stolen by art thieves. Seems that no amount of watermarking can stop some of them. It's why I don't have Endling post the Commissions he completes for me on DA. I couldn't take having a piece of art he did of one of MY characters getting stolen and mutilated...

wickedali wrote:If it is okay with Stellos, I can answer this. The little girls name is Violet.. pretty name I must say.
Thanks for the compliment.

And while I don't mind you answering a few questions they ask Ali, I ask that you please not make a habit of it. Thanks.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:47 pm

Its a good thing that you don't allow Endling to post the stuff on his DA.

And I am not going to be able to ask all their questions, however if they do.. Meh... I will leave it to you, afterall your the genius of the creation of Wenonah, and I am... well... a wannabe genius.

Postby Stellos~Core » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Hehehe... At least you're a fan of my stuff anyway. Thanks.

Postby Aneri » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:51 pm

Violet sounds awesome, and I love her name and the team's name ^_^

And I can see your worry about the artwork and being stolen. I didn't think of that, mainly because I'm really naive and optimistic and still like to think the best of people...

And you're not trying to overtake the whole board, silly ^_^ You can't help it if the thread's really popular, your galaxy is facinating and well worth the attention to it and the effort you put into it.

And I stand by what I said about drawing :P I bet it's not as bad as you make it sound!
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Stellos~Core » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:54 pm

Thanks, I see, thanks again, and... trust me...

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:55 pm

You're welcome.
But I couldnt resist.. saying the name of Violet. But truthfully all the information about Wenonah is best heard from the man who knows it best. Not me, a somebody who wishes to know it all.

Geesh I so want to have my characters meet the Deadly Cuties. But I know that will never happen, not unless we write a story together.. But yeah.. If it happens it happens..

Postby Stellos~Core » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:58 pm

wickedali wrote:You're welcome.
But I couldnt resist.. saying the name of Violet. But truthfully all the information about Wenonah is best heard from the man who knows it best. Not me, a somebody who wishes to know it all.

Geesh I so want to have my characters meet the Deadly Cuties. But I know that will never happen, not unless we write a story together.. But yeah.. If it happens it happens..
I'll... get back to you on that.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:01 pm

God... It does not have to HAPPEN!! I was only dreaming.. Maybe tonight I will dream about it.. Although I cannot control what I dream..

Postby Stellos~Core » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:53 pm

...I just realized a secure method to showing people the art of my characters, but it also requires a bit of effort on the other party as well.

Anyone interested in seeing artwork I've acquired of my characters, should either say so here, or send a PM to me asking. An even better option is to contact me via one of my IM System SNs.

I would then send PMs to said people with links to the artwork pieces.

There we go.

Re: The Wenonah Galaxy

Postby Wazit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:51 pm

You have fans already

I am pretty jealous I must say :D

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter