Switch to full style
A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.
Post a reply

Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:56 pm

Classic rock, as in: AC/DC, Led Zeppelin (hate Plant, love Page), Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Seger (yeah, I know, he's more folk, but what can I say?).

Classical and Baroque music, as in: Beethoven, Paganini, Chopin, Tchiakovski.

Shred guitar music (sometimes reffered to as neo-classical shred), as in: Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, John Pettrucci.

Some modern rock, as in: Audioslave.

Heavy metal in most forms as in: Arch Enemy, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Children of Bodom, Chimaira, Dragonforce (just now getting in to them), God Forbid, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Megadeath, Nevermore, Ozzy Ozbourne, Pantera, Shadows Fall, Trivium. Maby more, I can't remember xD

Re: What sort of music....?

Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:34 pm

Well the Cds I have on my desk at the moment are Johnny Cash, Led zeppelin, rolling stones and the '87 soundtrack of phantom of the opera.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:20 pm

THose are pretty old CDs

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:42 pm

I recently discovered Johnny Cash through the movie, "Walk The Line". I liked the music, but I probably wouldn't buy any of it.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:09 am

Old ones but good ones and really the only ones that i could get until I was 12 so that more or less decided my taste in music.

however i do have cd's by gorillza, foo fighters, rem and many others

johnny cash is great it depresses me that a film had to be made for people now to appricate him. however i am glad it was made

Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:00 am

Wow...great choice of music though I respect that

Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:43 am

Well. I like many.
Pop
Rock
Metal
err.
Heavy Metal
Techno
All depends on the mood

Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:08 am

Anything...that sounds good o.o
Never had preferences as long as the beat is fairly catchy, vocals are great, instrumentals don't sound like dying cats and...well general good lyrics? (THough the last doesn't matter too much if it's in a foreign language;; )
Post a reply