Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Tuor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:26 pm

He was saying that the way in which he would have informed scarf of the mistake would have been asshole-ish, therefore he decided not to
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Is there no way he could have informed him without being one?.......... Silly question?
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:07 pm

I think so, but things don't always work out the way I write them to mean. What might come off as mean or aggressive or offensive to others, isn't to me. Thus I decided to keep my mouth shut and let Tenshi deal with it and I did other things.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:12 pm

That is perfectly reasonable. I am also often worried about how I am being perceived by the people I talk to here.

And know I am curious about how Tenshi would have worded it.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:15 pm

When I say you remind me of Fluttershy, I speak the truth on this matter. You come across as shy, but very humble, and wanting to avoid all conflicts to the point you apologize in your post before you say something.

You. Are. That. Yellow. Pony.

And its enjoyable.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Jasthn » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:16 pm

I only had to see 3 posts to come to the same conclusion as you, Blood. Literally, the real life Fluttershy. BUT I digress, because this is worth it.

I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Hmm, that is worth it. I think my favorite Spiderman/MLP meme is this one:
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/boar ... 135819.jpg
Mercypostle

Postby Jasthn » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Nope, this one is my favorite.
I GOT 'DEM HUMPS.
Doctress Who:You can be my Brony bitch ;D
Droctress Who:Jas, would you like me to make you a sandwich?
JesusChrist: Well if you insist Jasthn I'll use it with you. Spread them cheeks

Tragedy_and_Comedy: Jas is about as dangerous as a kitten.
Blood Lord:I hit your dog with mah truck. :3
Lenore Celestalis:*jumps on your back* weee~
That guy.

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:04 am

I think I see a pattern emerging here.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)
Do I have style points yet

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Spider-man rules?

Poor Pete.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Out for 1 night, and a new page xD

If you're still curious, I basically said move the cute entry to Lit when he gets the chance.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Cute? I do not understand how it is cute.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:55 pm

It's not a compliment. More like the sort of "cute" you use when you know what you are looking at is crap or really small and you don't want to offend anyone. October's entry is like what, 30 words?
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:58 pm

ari-6 wrote:Cute? I do not understand how it is cute.

Because Tenshi is being condescending
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:00 pm

That's the word I was trying to think of!
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Except that condescension is intended to be offensive
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:12 pm

The only reason why it comes off that way is because there doesn't look like there's any effort in the entry :p

I used cute because he called his own entry small >.>
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Are you on Skype?
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Nope, I'm out atm. I should be returning somewhere between 1-3 hours. Assuming I can finish what I'm doing. It's taken me almost 2 days, but if successful, I'll have a much better grade on my first semester.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:35 pm

I am settled in to my new room (minus broken lights and broken shelves) but I was finally given my internet access (I have to re-login every five minutes as part of security and there is no wifi) but I am not allowed to use my email address unless I clear it officially or accept the new one they give me, and I missed the part where they tell me how to do that. But I would also like to try the skype talking (preferably without the talking part) if that is ok.
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Nope, I'm out atm. I should be returning somewhere between 1-3 hours. Assuming I can finish what I'm doing. It's taken me almost 2 days, but if successful, I'll have a much better grade on my first semester.

Damn.

All well, grades are better I suppose.

ari-6 wrote:But I would also like to try the skype talking (preferably without the talking part) if that is ok.

More the merrier!
Mercypostle

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Are you on Skype?

Tenshi Nova wrote:Nope, I'm out atm. I should be returning somewhere between 1-3 hours. Assuming I can finish what I'm doing. It's taken me almost 2 days, but if successful, I'll have a much better grade on my first semester.

I can't help but feel that a PM would have sufficed for this, haha
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:53 pm

But we want to attract more ppl! :D

I should be back in an hour :D

:D
Rocks

Postby Tuor » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:54 pm

:D
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:28 pm

So today I learned my bus stops halfway to my destination on Saturday nights. Walking for the next half an hour. :P
At least I prefer nighttime walks. :D

Edit: I'm HOOOOOOOOOOOOME!
Rocks

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter