Randori wrote:Gonna see Iron Man 3 today also. Heard it didn't do well, though... just gonna have to wait and see.
imho, I liked Iron Man 3 and didn't have a problem with it. But I can understand quite a bit about how other people are going to have problems with it, especially regarding the Mandarin, which I thought was very clever.
Randori wrote:Iron Man 4 and 5?? Good God is the movie business loosing ideas. We've been having more sequel than ever these past few years. But money talks, right?
It's been how long since the movie industry has had a original idea that did well? Avatar does count because that was a sci-fi Pocahontas remake, and I'm not counting continuations either. Most of the movies now days are based off of books, old movies, or comics. It's where the money is which rules any form of business.
Without given it away, I am interested on what they plan to do for Avengers 2 and the potential Iron Man 4 and 5. They broke the mold with this movie and Downy is in discussions on renewing his contract with Disney/Marvel. Mixed infor seems to be going all over the place, but the director for Iron Man 3 was confident that Downey would return to do more.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Mythrrinthael
- Blood Lord, our local expert in interpretation of The Grim Tales from Down Below!Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.Blood Studios: Literature Division - FiM fanfic, updated 1/17/14