Funeral Crashers

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby BobSagat » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:29 pm

That bitch had it coming for being a greedy coward.

I'm mostly referring to this comment.

So unless you intend on saying something like that, I don't really mind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Smaug » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:30 pm

Meh, there's really no reason to kill yourself, ever unless you are say... being tortured for information. And for some reason I don't think that was the circumstance.

And Bob, you can stop going for the shock value, it's not shocking, just annoying.

Postby BobSagat » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:31 pm

The whole barfing sperm?

Hahahaha. I just think it's funny.
2pro

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:36 pm

BobSagat wrote:The whole barfing sperm?

Hahahaha. I just think it's funny.

I just thought that you where barfing sperm that you ate earlier.

Postby Luffy » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:38 pm

No, I think he's reffering to defending Ms. Emo.
Image"It's ever so magical to discover that nearly every adult you've ever met, particularly your parents, has been lying to you for as long as you can remember for absolutely no reason, and that has never ruined the holiday for anyone at all, fuckers."-Awthe, saying what every little boy and girl should be saying when they find out Santa isn't real.

Re: Funeral Crashers

Postby Acktoo » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:57 pm

Vidfreek wrote:Man I'd LOVE for there to be a huge gankfest at my funeral. If someone did that to me and I somehow miraculously found out I'd laugh my arse off.

Totally agreed.
Too good for you.

Postby BobSagat » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:58 pm

You really shouldn't judge people by one stupid mistake.

Let me make this clear Luffy, you know nothing about this girl.

And I'm pretty sure that Smaug is referring to the sperm-barfing considering that I did nothing else that is really surprising or close to it or whatever.
2pro

Postby Luffy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:01 am

Mistakes aren't made on purpose, dumbass. If it were a mistake, it wouldn't be called suicide.
Last edited by Luffy on Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image"It's ever so magical to discover that nearly every adult you've ever met, particularly your parents, has been lying to you for as long as you can remember for absolutely no reason, and that has never ruined the holiday for anyone at all, fuckers."-Awthe, saying what every little boy and girl should be saying when they find out Santa isn't real.

Postby BobSagat » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:03 am

Luffy.

Have you ever heard of the concept of doing something, but regretting it later?
2pro

Postby InterimOfZeal » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:04 am

One stupid mistake? She's not going to make anymore. She's gone. It's not just one stupid mistake, it's THE stupid mistake.
Dave wrote:wait... bobsagat is asian? Really? When did THIS happen?

Jay wrote:A horrible accident during an audition halved the length of his penis.

Postby Luffy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:05 am

Yes, because you could always revive yourself through a lot of hard work if you realize it was a bad choice.

I know nothing about her, huh? Then enlighten me. I'm sure suicide is perfectly justifiable. :snoogins:

InterimOfZeal: Exactly.

Postby Smaug » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:06 am

BobSagat wrote:Luffy.

Have you ever heard of the concept of doing something, but regretting it later?

So someone murders or rapes someone then it's since it was just once?

No, I don't think suicide is comporable to murder or rape. Just using an example.

Postby BobSagat » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:10 am

Does it matter if it is the stupid mistake or the ultimate mistake or whatever? You're missing my point.

Judging someone from only one action is stupid.

I'm not saying suicide is justifiable, so don't try and put words into my mouth.

I'm just saying, all you know about this girl is that she killed herself. You can't just call her a greedy coward because of that, you can't judge someone from so little knowledge. It's what we like to call "shallow," personally I like to call it "retarded."

@Smaug

How about murdering someone who just murdered your wife, but regretting it later?

There are circumstances. And usually, for the cases that don't have them, people have done it more than once.
2pro

Postby Dave » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:14 am

Nah Suicide is comparable to Murder. It is murder of yourself. But since it is yourself I find it slightly less apauling than murder. Murder>Suicide in the scale of horrible things. But Suicide is still greedy and selfish and harmful to a hell of a lot of people. In this particular case though if all my friends were online and my online friends were lame enough to have an online MMORPG funeral for me I'd probably want to kill myself to. I'd say good choice on her part.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Smaug » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:14 am

My only point is, I don't really feel bad that she's dead and all that happened. She killed herself, oh well, there are more important things to bitch about.

Postby Luffy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:16 am

You see, now it does matter of whether it is "the stupid mistake or the ultimate mistake or whatever" because you said this:
BobSagat wrote:Have you ever heard of the concept of doing something, but regretting it later?
It's not like you can regret suicide after doing it. That's just assinine.

Postby BobSagat » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:18 am

Well, in all honesty, I don't really care about the girl either.

She's dead, nothing anybody can do about that.

I just don't like the idea of someone being judged by only a single action when the circumstances are not known. Even if it is a greedy, stupid and self-absorbed action.
Last edited by BobSagat on Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
2pro

Postby Luffy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:19 am

Really, if she killed her SELF, then there's not really anything to mourn over. She obviously didn't not want it to happen. She got what she wanted. Her friends should be happy, infact!

Postby BobSagat » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:20 am

@Luffy

Give up.

You're getting desperate now.

You're avoiding the main point and instead picking at irrevelant details ignoring the meaning in them.

You're a retard. And your continuing to prove it.

Now shut up, I'm going to bed.
2pro

Postby Smaug » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:21 am

BobSagat wrote:Well, in all honesty, I don't really care about the girl either.

She's dead, nothing anybody can do about that.

I just don't like the idea of someone being judged by only a single action when the circumstances are not known. Even if it is a greedy, stupid and self-absorbed action.

Meh, no one here had anything else to base their thoughts of her off of. So it's really the best assumption they could make of her.

Postby Lengeta » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:40 am

All this boils down to is some RPers were playing on a PvP server, and they got PvPed.

Postby SpellRuler » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:44 am

coudnt they just asked the mods for a private server with pass protection so that no noobs could interfere?
Keeper: Welcome to the forums. And yes, don't try to bitch with Ganon. He can be a nice guy, but act like a bastard to him and you're comparing that to a battle between a yellow-belt martial-artist, and a guy with a tomigun. You ain't gonna win.

Smaug & Nix: Smaug: I was hoping for a perfect mold of your penis. But that'll have to wait. Nix: Smaug, you know you don't need a mold of it, you can have the real deal any time you want.

Dave & Yoshi: Dave: A better question would be can a Sledgehammer stop my boner. This is what the people REALLY want to know. Yoshi: .. See, now why are scientists not researching something worthwhile, like that?

Pokemon Pearl FC: 1933 7298 5053 Name: Blitz

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am

SpellRuler wrote:coudnt they just asked the mods for a private server with pass protection so that no noobs could interfere?

Oh yes.

Blizzard is going to let a whole guild of lvl 60 pvpers go around to raid things without interruption.

mmmm Great Idea.

Postby Rival » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:31 am

chrisb wrote:It's just my opinion, I just feel that way about it now, what can I say? I just hate it for that reason.

Well maybe they didn't know her very well and they couldn't get to her funeral so the best they could do is that whole game funeral thingy. So I say it's a sweet gesture because they tried to do something, even if it was poorly planned, but I don't know anything about WoW and how it works so I say maybe they just wanted the funeral to be nice and forgot about finding a way to like protect it or whatever.

And let's be respectful for the girl who passed away, even though I agree suicide is selfish and all that let's just leave those comments out of this and leave the girl alone.

So, in other words, you express your opinion about how you didn't like how the people acted during the raid, despite obviously having zero knowledge about the Game mechanics, and what a PvP server actually is. That's just silly, you should at least posses slight knowledge, about the atmosphere of a PvP community in an MMORPG, before making such incredibly naive statements. Like Layne said, those people basically wanted a nerdy-emo like atmosphere of an RP server, while playing on a PvP server, thus the whole result.

Also, I don't want to be respectful towards the girl. Unlike most people here, I don't despise her because she committed suicide, I mean, it was her life, so whatever, but in the same time I don't think she deserves any kind of respect. Being dead, doesn't automatically mean you are someone being worthy of respect. You have to earn respect, you don't get it for free, just because you have no pulse.

On a side note, as you said yourself, they probably didn't know the girl very well, so the whole circus was completely pointless and obsolete.

Added after 52 seconds:

SpellRuler wrote:coudnt they just asked the mods for a private server with pass protection so that no noobs could interfere?

You don't play much Online Games, do you?

Postby InterimOfZeal » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:13 am

lengeta wrote:All this boils down to is some RPers were playing on a PvP server, and they got PvPed.

Quoted for truth.
Dave wrote:wait... bobsagat is asian? Really? When did THIS happen?

Jay wrote:A horrible accident during an audition halved the length of his penis.

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion