my dumb friend

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

my dumb friend

Postby Smaug » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:38 pm

ok, my friend and i are walking through the school after football practice, so there is almost no one there. he saw a praying mantis on the side of the gym wall about 30 feet up. so he decided he would knock it down. all he had in his hand were his keys so he used that. after a few throws he realized the keys werent going to work so he wrapped the keys up in his extra shirt. well on about his third throw using the shirt too the keys flew up out of the shirt and landed ontop of about a 60-70 foot building. as soon as that happened i fell on the ground dying of laughter. then later that night we had "noah's ark" rain for about 20 minutes. so we have no idea where his keys are now. they may have washed away. they may still be on the roof. so basically. my friend is a dumbass, and im one for not telling him to not do it. anyone else have some dumbass stories to tell so i dont feel so dumb.

Postby Saria the Cat » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:44 pm

Well, my other friend, who I won't call a dumbass cuz she's a girl like that, shouted out "EPIDIDYMIS" (can't spell) in Biology, instead of "epydermis" (can't spell that either). Yea...that's the thing...that makes the...stuff...

...Well, she thought she was so right and couldn't figure out why everyone was laughing. But then I told her. Heh.

Okay, and...let's see...I'm always very stupid. I've talked to people I don't know by accident because I think they're other people...Um...Wow, I don't know. Ask Mykey. I've done stupid things.

Oh, here's one. I once walked down a street wearing no shirt, but a bra on. Yea, so...I walked a couple blocks with my former friend Uriel, who had to take his shirt off too to be fair. And I got Leann to do it. Yea, so...I never heard the end of it later. I was so drunk on love that day. lol

Postby Edgar » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:44 pm

In spanish class, we were learning the word for "To come". We were just reading it, so the teacher chose a girl to say it out loud, and she being one of those people that has to complain about everything, asked "How come I have to learn to come orally?"

Postby zepherin » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:57 pm

that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Raven » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:15 pm

okay the genius who threw the keys - thats what he gets for fucking with karma.
Signature.

Postby HaloGray » Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:20 am

That keys thing is hillarious to a point of it being completely undefined.

The only really stupid thing that comes to mind right now (but believe me... there are plenty of them) is when some friends stole a gumball machine out of a Blockbuster.

1 was sent in to distract the clerk, 4 others grabbed the machine and tossed it in the back of the El Camino... as soon as the other guy was outside they all took off.

So in the back of this El Camino ... which has no cab and is an open back hood (picture of an El Camino - http://mercystreets.com/cmp/photos/el.c ... driver.jpg ) they decided to drop everybody off before getting the gumball machine to a safe location.

Everybody but the driver was gone and then a cop pulled him over for having dice in his mirror... while he was there he asked him about the giant gumball machine in his backseat because he'd just got a report from Blockbuster down the road that somebody in this style car had stolen a gumball machine. D'oh.

The last I saw the driver we graduated... and he was still going through all sorts of legal crap over a damned GUMBALL machine. It's still a funny story I think.

Postby Kris » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:37 am

actually, I think the stupid thing in that story is getting pulled over for the dice in the mirror. What's with that? Are you not allowed to have anything hang from your mirror?
Kris: that's Han Solo
Nix: That guys always smoking foo's
Nix: He be all "Nigga Vada please!"

Darkstar Studios
----------------------------------------------
Wildcard: Kris is the most beautiful man alive
Kris: aww, thanks Wayne

Postby HaloGray » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:41 am

Obstruction of vision... it's a rule that cops ignore and everybody else generally ignores it as well. On major drinking holidays... they like to pull people over to WARN them about the dice/whatever... and if they happen to smell alcohol WELLLLL.

They only acception to the rule is a religious symbol. Unless it's extremely oversized... like a lifesize cross.

Postby Kris » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:46 am

Well that's weird.
In that case, the dice in the mirror thing was probably just an excuse to ask about the gumball machine. Bastard.
Kris: that's Han Solo
Nix: That guys always smoking foo's
Nix: He be all "Nigga Vada please!"

Darkstar Studios
----------------------------------------------
Wildcard: Kris is the most beautiful man alive
Kris: aww, thanks Wayne

Postby Drew » Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:13 pm

Thats nothing, in my math class yesterday, the teacher asked a girl what 7x2 was. Her little squad all answered different numbers(21, 18,16,15) until they made it to 14. I was crying it was so funny.

How the shit do you not know 7x2!?

Postby HaloGray » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:06 pm

You be attractive enough that you don't need to have anything in your head.... things will be purchased and handled for you your whole life.

Postby Nix » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:38 pm

Looks like I'm fucked.

Postby Vis » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:40 pm

I'd settle for that.
Zepherin: Vis is on the snickers bar redbull and hot night sex regiment.

Location: With a wink and a wiggle and a twirl of my walking stick...

Postby Raven » Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:04 pm

just like when i saw some show where they asked a group of people what planet was closest to the sun and most of them answered earth

Postby Levitation1o1 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:41 pm

Halo wrote:You be attractive enough that you don't need to have anything in your head.... things will be purchased and handled for you your whole life.

Ive been screwed since 2nd grade.
"Make yourself obsessed." - Bobby Chiu

Postby HaloGray » Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:13 pm

Looks like you'll all have to grow and use a mind and be a much better person because of it.

Postby Nix » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:55 am

Psssh, screw that, I'm going to be a career man and work at Walmart.

Return to Snafu General Discussion