MySpace Suicide

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:22 pm

Suicidal Cheesecake wrote:Probably.

Probably what?

And yeah, it's true, Smaug. But my point is, I don't have anything against his decision. I mean he didn't blow himself up taking other peoples' lifes. He didn't jump right before a car or train endangering other people. And he didn't bitch about commiting suicide only to not do it in the end, and complain about his life again. So yeah, whatever the reason, he had more 'style' than the average "I will commit suicide." guy.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Suicidal Cheesecake » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:25 pm

So either way, someone could have deleted it, so no one could find it. 'Cause maybe it was just a joke or a prank.

Added after 2 minutes:

Well Mandy wanted to know if we could get an actual link to his myspace, so I said probably, but after noticing things I don't think we can 'cause it was more then likely a prank.
I ran up my door,
Shut the stairs,
Got in my prayer,
Said my pajamas,
Jumped in light,
And turned off the bed.
All cause you kissed me goodnight.

Location: a plate.....in your head....in my room...at my house...somewhere in Chicago.. in ur moms pants XD

Postby Cascade » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:27 pm

Mandy wrote:Don't say that you can buy another girl, say that you can 'get anopther one'. btw, where did he get the gun?

You're assuming that it's a girlfriend he wants. I mean, he did say "buy."

I've always said "The difference between Emo and Emotional is that one is fake and the other is real." To me, this is a typical case of someone confusing fake emotion for real emotion. So he gets pissed off and whiny. He probably listened to his terrible music in his room for like 24 hours to make it even worse and more unpleasant, blowing the whole thing out of proportion.
I don't want to seem callous, I feel at least a small bit sorry for the guy, but what a waste. Didn't he realize there's nothing after death waiting for him?

http://emoorangesuicide.ytmnd.com/
FUKKATSU

Postby Suicidal Cheesecake » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:30 pm

Well, I agree with you on that one, and I don't feel any sorrow or pitty for him.
I ran up my door,
Shut the stairs,
Got in my prayer,
Said my pajamas,
Jumped in light,
And turned off the bed.

Location: a plate.....in your head....in my room...at my house...somewhere in Chicago.. in ur moms pants XD

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:31 pm

Cascade wrote:I don't want to seem callous, I feel at least a small bit sorry for the guy, but what a waste. Didn't he realize there's nothing after death waiting for him?

At the risk of sounding old fashioned, some people believe in afterlife, or reicarnation, or that alike, Cas.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Re: MySpace Suicide

Postby Material Defender » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:33 pm

Even then, all that awaits a suicidal person is Hell and torment.

Death is a rest after a long day's work, your day of life, not an escape from the torments of it.

Postby Cascade » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:35 pm

I don't see what benefit there is in killing yourself over one thing other than cursing some poor girl with guilt. You're going to die at some point anyways; so not only is there a huge possibility nothing is going to happen when you are finally dead, but that you might as well live the entire life and see how it turns out, even if only to verify for yourself that there's nothing waiting for you at the end.
FUKKATSU

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:37 pm

Material Defender wrote:Even then, all that awaits a suicidal person is Hell and torment.

That's the Christian dogma. But you can believe in afterlife in some other way, can't you? The guy was Czech though, so he probaly was either Christian, or Atheist. But I speak about believes in general right now.

Postby Cascade » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:38 pm

True, although he should have had a second to bear witness and to cut off his head before he shows any sign of pain.
FUKKATSU

Postby Suicidal Cheesecake » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:39 pm

octodexy wrote
At least he went out far more gracefully than michael hutchence.

Ehhh and what's that supposed to mean?
I ran up my door,
Shut the stairs,
Got in my prayer,
Said my pajamas,
Jumped in light,
And turned off the bed.

Postby Smaug » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:39 pm

Seriously though, if you are going to kill yourself do it with style. Take a bunch of drugs. steal a car, preferably a ferrari, get in a police chase, and take the car off a cliff. And blow the fuck up on national tv.

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:40 pm

Cascade wrote:I don't see what benefit there is in killing yourself over one thing other than cursing some poor girl with guilt. You're going to die at some point anyways; so not only is there a huge possibility nothing is going to happen when you are finally dead, but that you might as well live the entire life and see how it turns out, even if only to verify for yourself that there's nothing waiting for you at the end.

Touche. You're too good at this debating thingy.

Postby Material Defender » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:41 pm

Yeah, Kami, I understand, but from the area he was in, I kind of assume he's either Atheist or Christian, like you said. And if you were Buddhist(Or Hindu, or any other reincartion believer), Sucide would be pointless, because then you'd just start your life all over again, with the same torments over again.

Now that's a GTA suicide Smaug.
Last edited by Material Defender on Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cascade » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:41 pm

Smaug wrote:Seriously though, if you are going to kill yourself do it with style. Take a bunch of drugs. steal a car, preferably a ferrari, get in a police chase, and take the car off a cliff. And blow the fuck up on national tv.

You could also spend all the money you have on your last day, go to Kuala Lumpur and jump off the Petronas Towers.
FUKKATSU

Postby Suicidal Cheesecake » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:46 pm

Smaug wrote:Seriously though, if you are going to kill yourself do it with style. Take a bunch of drugs. steal a car, preferably a ferrari, get in a police chase, and take the car off a cliff. And blow the fuck up on national tv.

Yeah, I agree with you, that would end up being a good way to die.

Added after 0 seconds:

Yeah, I agree with you, that would end up being a good way to die.

Added after 4 minutes:

Or if you wanted to, you could highjack an airplane and try to destroy the would and try to make them feel pity for yourself. But thats kind of stupid, 'cause then you will be taking other peoples lives.
I ran up my door,
Shut the stairs,
Got in my prayer,
Said my pajamas,
Jumped in light,
And turned off the bed.

Postby Cascade » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:47 pm

You could also spend all the money you have on your last day, go to Kuala Lumpur and jump off the Petronas Towers.
FUKKATSU

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:47 pm

Cascade wrote:You could also spend all the money you have on your last day, go to Kuala Lumpur and jump off the Petronas Towers.

Or you can, get chased off a cliff by a horde of topless women.

Postby Material Defender » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:48 pm

Now that's a GTA Suicide for you.

Postby Suicidal Cheesecake » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:53 pm

Yeah, but then people would notice you and you will have more people pity you.
I ran up my door,
Shut the stairs,
Got in my prayer,
Said my pajamas,
Jumped in light,
And turned off the bed.

Postby Cascade » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:55 pm

Kamisutra wrote:Or you can, get chased off a cliff by a horde of topless women.

Monty Python and the Meaning of Life huh?
FUKKATSU

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:57 pm

Cascade wrote:
Kamisutra wrote:Or you can, get chased off a cliff by a horde of topless women.

Monty Python and the Meaning of Life huh?

Yup. ^_^ Gotta love that Movie.

Postby KingOfRock » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:11 pm

Umm you guys do know that it said he killed himself ovcer a girl and other stuff dont ya? The girl was probably just the iceing on the cake or misery, he most likely was having a very bad time.

Postby Suicidal Cheesecake » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:12 pm

Yeah, we know all of that.
I ran up my door,
Shut the stairs,
Got in my prayer,
Said my pajamas,
Jumped in light,
And turned off the bed.

Postby KingOfRock » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:38 pm

Then you are aware that saying he is a prick for killing himself over just a girl is prickish aren't you?

Postby Suicidal Cheesecake » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:40 pm

Yeah, but I still think it might be a joke to get people to pity him.
I ran up my door,
Shut the stairs,
Got in my prayer,
Said my pajamas,
Jumped in light,
And turned off the bed.

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion