MySpace Suicide

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:24 pm

Your a girl, Octodexy. So, you get to birthing.

Postby Steven M » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:35 pm

Ok. Creamcake, Doxy, Pancakes? Yeah. You're ALL fucking morons.

Let's GET BACK ON TOPIC please, and talk of internet suicide. Not social suicide. INTERNET DEATH.
When you've got balls, it hurts more to sit on the fence. / [My Deviantart]

Postby Smaug » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:40 pm

Steven M wrote:Ok. Creamcake, Doxy, Pancakes? Yeah. You're ALL fucking morons.

You leave Dexy alone. And she is totally right. Women are only good for three things. Birthing, Baking, and Beating.

Postby Dave » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:55 pm

YEah Dexy is god in... GOD form.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: MySpace Suicide

Postby Yatta » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:01 pm

Woah... I actually remember that guy, yes I do live in Mission Viejo and I did go to the highschool. I talked to him a few times in class... weird. I wasnt friends with him or anything but thats still pretty sad, he wasnt a bad guy. I guess it just makes you think, or maybe thats just me.
Didnt know about it up until now, I got out of school a month or two ago.
Last edited by Yatta on Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Blank Space>

Postby Dave » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:02 pm

that's fucking nutz Yatta. Seriously. Small world really.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Revrant » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:07 pm

Horu wrote:He probably would have been a liberal anyways.

Judging by that comment I would apply the same to you if you killed yourself, but of the opposite political spectrum, and I'd say "One less fascist bigot f***nut to run for President...and win"

That won't happen though, sadly, oh, so very, very sadly, narcissist pricks never do kill themselves =\ I know, I know, it's a shame. People who should blow out their brains just never do, it's a sad, sad thing.

Sums up your own opinion mayhap? So, does that feel nice? Guess not, assuming you, have those "things", feelings, that is. I guess saying those things were inconsiderate? Yes? Talk about insight into one's self, you just got some'a that, moving right along.

Emo kid, never gotten along with an "emo", probably never will, sad that he killed himself though, I always sit there and think "Why?". I probably had it many times harder for years compared to a fairly large amount of suicide cases, yet I didn't kill myself. Sure, I was miserable, I suffered, I'm scarred for life in ways, still kind of suffering, but I'm still here, kickin', rantin', and giving a damn.

Weakness, I guess, some people can't take it, some can, some people are looking for any excuse to get out of here, like they just won't fit into life. Too afraid of failure, too afraid of dying, guess what? One gives way, some people teeter in between those, but most of the time, one gives way.

I'm continually astounded by how apathetic and callous people are, every single time I see that kind of narcissist behavior from people at large I kind of sit back and think "I kind understand why people go on shooting sprees."

Ever done that? Talk about rewarding.
It's like a plague from below
Killing all that I know
One hundred voices the same
Drench their sorrow in flame

Postby Dave » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:34 pm

lol That post rocked with the funny and yet some great points. Yet still so funny.

You'll fit in great.

welcome to the forums man.

and yeah I don't blame people for not caring so much about this particular suicide and truthfully they have no real reason to care about this one more except that it happened to be televised over myspace and people heard about it. So it really does make sense that so few people really care.
Administrator

Postby Rival » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:01 am

Suicidal Cheesecake wrote:Yeah, boo-hoo to him, but wait Kami..... Ehh do you think it's a good thing that you "love" the attitude?

I wrote "love" with quotations, that kind of indicates I was being sarcastic. God knows I'm not very sharp, and often don't get sarcasm myself, but I thought the quotations were more than enough to understand it.

And you REALLY need to relax, half of the posts on Snafu aren't being written seriously. Usually, we have a serious discussion for about 2 pages, and then we start making fun of others, or ourselves, or we become sarcastic.

Welcome to the forums, Revrant. Nice first post.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Horu » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:23 am

The post made me happy =) WEEEE revrant!!!!

Postby Reishadowen » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:34 am

I can't see the second one, site refuses to show it to me. *Curses site*

Although if the guy was weak enough to commit suicide over something someone online told him, then it was best his life ended now, because it was'nt going to get any better. Seriously, if you can't withstand a little verbal bashing, break-ups with a girl/guy freind, or losing a freind online, then you really do suck. And yes, I have room to say this because I've been there. Now where's the "roll eyes in disbeleif and disgust" icon?
[center]Image[/center]

Postby dragonfire37620 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:06 pm

hel what i can't comprehind is that in that flash that was posted it said that the last login was the 1st of dec. WTF if this isn't a hoax then he died at a dif time than stated. hell now i'm confused on this matter he commited suicide let him be he had a reason for it(not a good one at that)

Postby Dave » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:23 pm

I'm sure other people could get into his myspace page. I have my password and username saved to my computer. I really don't think this is a hoax.

Added after 58 seconds:

that was badly written... ok I have my password and user name saved to my computer i.e. anyone who goes to myspace can log on as me as I'm sure his computer is set up the same way.

and welcome to the forums!
Administrator

Postby Awthe » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:35 pm

Reishadowen wrote: And yes, I have room to say this because I've been there. Now where's the "roll eyes in disbeleif and disgust" icon?

Oh, you've been there? Really? Because other than that guy you must be the first person in the history of the universe to ever suffer from such mild sadness.

Anyway, yeah, he was a panzy. I'm amazed he lasted this long if something that pathetic would spur him on to kill himself. If only more whiny goth emo bitches had the balls to actually do it. Though I'd prefer it in a less attention whoring manner.

Postby Steven M » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:38 pm

Probably best not to break out the Emo Summary... yet. Though I'm surprised people are still talking about it, but there you go.

Revrant wrote:Ever done that? Talk about rewarding.

Sounds like a plan. Once again, welcome to the forums.

octodexy wrote:I thank you.Fucktard.

Sharp like a coathanger, as always.

Postby Cascade » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:02 pm

Horu wrote:The post made me happy =) WEEEE revrant!!!!

Oh stop being happy, you're oppressing me. Where's your social indignation? Why hasn't the long arm of the government stepped in to save this child from suicide? You facist!

*snicker*
FUKKATSU

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:46 pm

Where can I find a Unicorn, Octodexy. I want to breed some for the good of the world!

Postby Smaug » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:52 pm

Guys, Dexy clearly has the largest penis in this arguement. Take that how you will.

Postby Cascade » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:39 pm

How could this happen to him? I mean, he made his mistakes. Now he's got nowhere to run. The night goes on as he fades away. Was he really that sick of this life? I wonder if he just wanted to scream. How could this happen to him?
FUKKATSU

Postby dragonfire37620 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:27 am

thanks dave. and niw that you mention it that is possible if someone knew the password.

Postby Steven M » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:22 pm

octodexy wrote:My god. You're an ever brimming fountain of light. How do you... how do you live with something such as beautiful as yourself?

And thus, my Sarko-Detector breaks. Either you know exactly what I'm trying here, or you're taking this far too seriously.

Smaug wrote:Guys, Dexy clearly has the largest penis in this arguement. Take that how you will.

I can either feign concern or nod at this. So I'll nod. Can't piss off too many people in one day.

Postby Yoshi » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:43 am

Millions of grains of sand lie on a beach. If I removed one you wouldn't bat an eyelid.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby dragonfire37620 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:48 pm

probly not but hey thats one peice of sand...sorry i have no idea what i'm saying

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:46 pm

You Broke my Hymen

Do me a favor.
Call Ron Jeremy
Address: Salt Lake City, Utah
Tell them to go into the closet.
I'm Soo Sorry<3

(I just left that on my friends myspace page I thought it was relivant to the seriousness of this conversation.)
Administrator

Postby dragonfire37620 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:15 am

hey whats your myspace name dave

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion