Switch to full style
Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.
Post a reply

FFVII: Advent Children... leaked!

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:58 pm

That's right, a torrent was posted on Pirate Bay last night and was subbed within hours. I watched it today and it was amazing, to say the least. If you don't mind piracy, I highly recommend downloading and watching it immediately. You will not be disappointed.

Now for a little review of the movie itself... yes there are spoilers in here.

I had high expectations for this movie, and I was not disappointed in the least. The visuals are AMAZING. Everything is incredibly detailed and it's hard to believe people can really create something like this (Yeah, even if it did take them 2 years) It's still an action movie at its core, and it succeeds there. The fight scenes are incredible and very fast paced. The fight against Bahamut was the highlight of the movie, in my opinion. Everyone working together again was just freaking cool. My favorite characters from the game, the Turks, also were great and provided some good comedy relief. The music, when it wasn't crappy nu metal, was great, especially bringing back some old favorites from the game (Fighting, Aeris' theme). They also had some cool things hidden in there for the fans, like the group all wearing ribbons (no status effects!) and Cloud using blade beam against Kadaj's gang. The plot did answer quite a few questions raised in the game, but it was still a bit... lacking, I'd say. Still didn't stop the movie from being just freaking awesome. I might actually buy the DVD for this when it comes out.   

Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:20 pm

The government is watching you and will put youz in jail. I'm gonna buy the thing.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:21 pm

You just won the internet.

Pirtateing now.

Re: FFVII: Advent Children... leaked!

Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:25 pm

You DEFINATELY won the internet.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:39 pm

I'm gonna wait till the american version comes out like the right person would......would....

O screw it, download!!!

Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:04 pm

I'm trying to download it but it's not going for shit for me. Also how do I get the .ssa file to work? It seems seperate or something I don't understand.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:05 pm

I tried a 2nd time and it worked fine. Weird. On the other foot, I couldn't get the bloody thing to play. Now where did I put that video player that I use for One Piece?

Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:18 pm

Dave wrote:I'm trying to download it but it's not going for shit for me. Also how do I get the .ssa file to work? It seems seperate or something I don't understand.

Just put the .ssa file in the same folder that the video file is in. I use Media Player Classic and it worked perfectly.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:44 pm

im jacking. but no seeds as of yet.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:49 pm

Dave wrote:I'm trying to download it but it's not going for shit for me.

Me neither, hopefully it'll pick up overnight.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:02 pm

I got ten percent done but then I put it last in list. I didn't know that there were three episodes of Prison break already out. :'(
Someone said that tomorrow was the premiere and I believed them.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:11 pm

OK it's been hours and it hasn't downloaded a single kilobite. Kazou I DEMAND you figure out a way to get this to me that works.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:13 pm

I'll wait for the DVD. Even with my high-speed connection I hate to download things from the web.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:27 pm

Alright, I'm trying to set up an apache server so anyone can grab it directly off my computer, it should be done soon enough...

EDIT: ...and I can't get the damn thing to work. Truly sorry guys, hope the speed picks up and it finishes.
Last edited by Kazuo Kiriyama on Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:32 am

OMG Kazuo Kiriyama is latin for GOD or something!!!

Added after 5 minutes:

I don't know what's wrong with you people, but I'm picking up 24seeds 60peers. Download's only at 33Kb/s, but that should jump up around 1 or 2am, stupid bandwidthed student ISP.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:33 am

xyloid wrote:im jacking. but no seeds as of yet.

698 seeders now lol

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:34 am

My seeds are capped. :'(

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:34 am

Five to one they have firewalls blockign the ports they need open because they're pirate illiterate.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:38 am

Cole, your pirate can wall-block my fire port any time.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:40 am

BALEETED!
Last edited by Vidfreek on Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:42 am

vidfreek wrote:I GOT IT IN 2 SECONDS FLAT.

NO SHIT.

The sub (.ssa) file, right? ;)

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:44 am

YUP!

*punches self round face*

SAVE DIGNITY! *deletes*

Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:16 am

Eh, I'll rent it when it comes out.

Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:31 am

[center]Screw The Man![/center]

Do I need azureus for this? Or something like that?

Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:47 am

I seem to have the same problem as Dave and Spike.
Post a reply