Switch to full style
Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.
Post a reply

Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:01 am

Hello everyone, I am Squeaky91. I read the snafu comics and I love them. I am up to date with the one about Powerpuff girls and Grim Tales and I'm going to start on Sugar Bits once I get my laptop back. Things that ya need to know about me. I am 22 years old, I am male, and I like Rpin. My favorite show growing up was and still is Dragon Ball Z, and now I have joined other fandoms including Doctor Who, Mighty Morphan Power Rangers, Mortal Kombat, and many more. I'm glad I joined this site and hope to meet new people. If ya need to know anything else by all means ask.

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:13 am

Hello there. I'm always happy to see a fresh face here at Snafu, so welcome. Before posting any further, I recommend you read the rules and the comic notes. Also if you like RPing, then we have a Role Playing thread.

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:21 am

Thank you. I have looked at the rules and I will read the again once I get my laptop back on Monday. I have looked in the Rp area but have not posted in there yet. I do plan to post in it and try to start an rp. Once again thank you for the warm welcome.

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:16 am

New people are fun, yay fun! Welcome! :D

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Squeaky91 wrote:Thank you. I have looked at the rules and I will read the again once I get my laptop back on Monday. I have looked in the Rp area but have not posted in there yet. I do plan to post in it and try to start an rp. Once again thank you for the warm welcome.

As a RP veteran I suggest you join an RP before you think about creating one, this way you get an easier insight into how the forum works as we don't allow RPs to be made right off the bat.

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Are there any you can suggest that have spots open?

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:30 pm

There's 'Once Upon Atyme' Which is similar to the tv series 'Once Upon A Time' in that it focuses on various story based worlds, but it's set within those worlds like Ahz (Oz), Grimoire (Brother Grim), Unterland (Wonderland) etc. There's 'Shadowrun' based on the classic RPG and tabletop game. And lastly that's seems to be active is Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom which is set in the Dragon Age world based on the game of same name.

Edit: Oh and (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build but you'd have to peer into that OOC to see what that's about.

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Welcome aboard the madness! We eat newbies flesh, so better hide somewhere in the spam forum. We're too attracted by the madness there to notice you hiding in the rules section...

You'll be safe there....

Re: Hi new guy here

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:27 pm

The spam forum is the best place to hang out to blow off some steam. Welcome to the forums!
Last edited by Mir@k on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Hi new guy here

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Squeaky91 wrote:Hello everyone, I am Squeaky91. I read the snafu comics and I love them. I am up to date with the one about Powerpuff girls and Grim Tales and I'm going to start on Sugar Bits once I get my laptop back. Things that ya need to know about me. I am 22 years old, I am male, and I like Rpin. My favorite show growing up was and still is Dragon Ball Z, and now I have joined other fandoms including Doctor Who, Mighty Morphan Power Rangers, Mortal Kombat, and many more. I'm glad I joined this site and hope to meet new people. If ya need to know anything else by all means ask.

Power Rangers is nice, but I think the community could use a little more tokusatsu fans around here, and there is a few actually, myself included. I mean, just look at my avatar! (Of course, you don't have to know who he is.)

Re: Hi new guy here

Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Mir@k wrote:The spam forum is the best place to hang out to blow off some steam. Welcome to the forums!



   yes... Lure him in   

Re: Hi new guy here

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:15 am

Mir@k wrote:The spam forum is the best place to hang out to blow off some steam. Welcome to the forums!

That's not even true at all. If you want to blow off some steam, then you should scream at a pillow instead. Blowing off steam in a virtual environment will just get you ridiculous remarks, and it won't do you any good. Of course, if it's a more serious problem, the community can actually talk with you about it and make you feel better as we do our best to help, but it's still none of our concern.

Forgive me for not greeting you to this place; it's just that there are times where some of us seem too old to jest (myself included), but of course there's nothing wrong with it as we would like for you to have fun to your heart's content...I don't know how exactly you will be able to achieve that however.

Re: Hi new guy here

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:19 am

I'm pretty sure by "blowing off steam" Mir@k just means "goof off and have some fun" not "act like a dick because you're frustrated and have anger pent up"

Re: Hi new guy here

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 am

Tuor wrote:I'm pretty sure by "blowing off steam" Mir@k just means "goof off and have some fun" not "act like a dick because you're frustrated and have anger pent up"

Huh, that's not how I remember it. Sounds rather twisted if you ask me.

Re: Hi new guy here

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Wulfespinndel wrote:
Tuor wrote:I'm pretty sure by "blowing off steam" Mir@k just means "goof off and have some fun" not "act like a dick because you're frustrated and have anger pent up"

Huh, that's not how I remember it. Sounds rather twisted if you ask me.

Blowing off steam usually means the former, like you play video games or listen to music after a long day to let off steam or blow off steam.

Re: Hi new guy here

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi there :D Welcome to the forums!

Re: Hi new guy here

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Archrival wrote:
Wulfespinndel wrote:
Tuor wrote:I'm pretty sure by "blowing off steam" Mir@k just means "goof off and have some fun" not "act like a dick because you're frustrated and have anger pent up"

Huh, that's not how I remember it. Sounds rather twisted if you ask me.

Blowing off steam usually means the former, like you play video games or listen to music after a long day to let off steam or blow off steam.

Ah I remember now. Thanks.

Re: Hi new guy here

Tue May 06, 2014 7:57 am

Welcome Squeaky91. I have a feeling you'll like it here.

P.S: Gohan is the best
Post a reply