Son of Batman

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Son of Batman

Postby F.U.N.K V.O.L.U.M.E » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:01 pm

I cannot wait for this movie. I love Damian, I love Deathstroke, and I loved the original "Batman and Son" comic. I'm not sure how many people on this board are DC fans, but I sure am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bis7XOu0Xms
You're evil, insane, have no life, and nothing to do cause they haven't invented re-runs of The Golden Girls yet-Nico Minoru
Freedom without individuality is not strength-Vergil
I'm doing this to show you I'm not afraid to die. Never cross a man not afraid to die-Malcolm X
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders-Jor-El
Your mother and I believed Krypton lost something precious, the element of choice, of chance. What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?-Jor-El
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent-Qui-Gon Jinn

Re: Son of Batman

Postby Havoc » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Um, Funk. We already have a thread for this kind of thing: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54923&start=300
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: Son of Batman

Postby F.U.N.K V.O.L.U.M.E » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:18 pm

My bad
You're evil, insane, have no life, and nothing to do cause they haven't invented re-runs of The Golden Girls yet-Nico Minoru
Freedom without individuality is not strength-Vergil
I'm doing this to show you I'm not afraid to die. Never cross a man not afraid to die-Malcolm X
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders-Jor-El
Your mother and I believed Krypton lost something precious, the element of choice, of chance. What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?-Jor-El
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent-Qui-Gon Jinn

Return to Snafu General Discussion