Harry Potter Thread

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Harry Potter Thread

Postby Tuor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:33 pm

That's true, because none of the main or even really any of the supporting characters, aside from Cedric, were Huffly puffs
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MissTikilicious » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm

If you really wanna know what house you are, just go to Pottermore. It's by J.K. Rowling , so you know it's legit. I thought the Hat would put me in with the Griffons but naahhh I get some Glossy Scales.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Tuor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Yup, and it gave me some bitchin plumage!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 pm

I was given the choice between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
Went for the knowledge seekers, since it was the immediate option :p
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Tuor wrote:@BL: Haha, I can't see you as Slytherin at all.

What? Really? Man, I've lost a lot of my edge then.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Join Ravenclaw! The blue would match.

Pottermore looks fun, but I'm too into the Quiddtich area. As in Quidditch games.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Always saw BL more as a Gryffindor
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MissTikilicious » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:54 am

I always thought of Gryffindor and Slytherin as two side of the same coin.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Mercen-X » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:By Ron Howard, you either forgot the comma or your giving an incorrect name.

Say what you will about Twilight, every story has redeeming qualities.

I wonder what house I'd be placed in.
I'm pretty sure I'm smart enough for Ravenclaw, but I'm lazy enough to be thrown into Hufflepuff.

Robert Pattinson simply disturbs me. Why anyone would consider him physically appealing or charming is bewildering.

Only half-incorrect. Ron, save the accent, makes me think of Ron Howard during his "Happier Days". Happily homely boy-next door; a nice guy one can count on to finish at tail's end.

Stories yes, characters not-so-much. Being that stories are usually more about characters than circumstances, they're hardpressed to redeem the story without redeeming the characters and sadly the main characters of Twilight are balls out annoying as fuck.

I don't know exactly what the requirements are for being sorted into the respective houses, but I've heard that Hufflepuff gets those who couldn't be sorted into the other houses. I expect that'd be my luck. I don't go out of my way for anyone or anything but I like to thing I'm capable. It's hard to know though really. I do have a substantial darkside even if it has never manifested in this reality. Were I sorted into Slytherin, that'd probably be all the excuse I'd need to kill off all of my classmates. :twisted:
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby Tuor » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 pm

If you're really curious where you'd be put you should research the houses a bit

MissTikilicious wrote:I always thought of Gryffindor and Slytherin as two side of the same coin.

Ya, I think that's kind of a good way of looking at it
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Snafu General Discussion