[Newcomer] Hello Snafu from Hong Kong!

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

[Newcomer] Hello Snafu from Hong Kong!

Postby A=Hardt5 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:03 pm

I have watching Bleedman's the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi as a guest since early-2012, and I know Grim Tales also referenced some of the PPGD world settings & Sugar Bits and alter of Ace too. Since I'm a Cartoon Network old day fan, I really enjoy these fanfics.

And about the forum, I'm difficult to see when do I have replies and the UI is a bit exhausting to my eyes.

Lastly, may I share the comics to our Chinese forum http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B7%C9%CC%E ... AF&fr=home ? There're lots of Chinese PPG and even Snafu fans. I will attach your comics with your permission and copyright to let them know, thx! Also, how do I calling someone into the posts?
When people perceive reality and the ideal distance so far unwittingly finds himself twisted believe things as ethics, as long as the overwhelming force of the facts emerge becomes hopeless and helpless, which is to produce injustice weakness is also most primitive darkness
Emptiness saint

Re: [Newcomer] Hello Snafu from Hong Kong!

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Wow, it's nice to meet someone from Hong Kong! I hope you have a great time here as well as a great time with the people here!
Also, I'm afraid I don't know what you mean "calling someone into the posts?", maybe someone can understand it better than me?
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby A=Hardt5 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:13 pm

ULTRADJ wrote:Wow, it's nice to meet someone from Hong Kong! I hope you have a great time here as well as a great time with the people here!
Also, I'm afraid I don't know what you mean "calling someone into the posts?", maybe someone can understand it better than me?

I mean to summon specific member to see our post, not just let people skimming the page and go inside themselves :unsure:
When people perceive reality and the ideal distance so far unwittingly finds himself twisted believe things as ethics, as long as the overwhelming force of the facts emerge becomes hopeless and helpless, which is to produce injustice weakness is also most primitive darkness
Emptiness saint

Postby Tuor » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 pm

You can't. If you want to say something to a specific member you can private message them by pressing the little PM button in their profile c:

Read the rules and I hope you enjoy your stay!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby A=Hardt5 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Tuor wrote:You can't. If you want to say something to a specific member you can private message them by pressing the little PM button in their profile c:

Read the rules and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I see! Thx for telling and we chat happily!

Guardian wrote:Your first lesson here is to read our rules. If you did, you'd know that multi-posts are against the rules. Your post can be equipped to respond to multiple people within one post. Do so next time.

I see,so could you answer my questions listed above?
Last edited by A=Hardt5 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emptiness saint

Postby Cerulean » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi there c:
Welcome and Have Fun!
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby EagleMan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:02 am

Yeah A= I've been on forums with that feature, it's pretty useful. I don't think you will be able to contact the people who you want to contact here.

You can try Bleedman's email. I don't know if Bleedman will respond, but it's bleedman@snafu-comics.com

Postby Havoc » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:22 am

Hello new guy. Welcome to the forums. I'm always happy to see some new members here. If the People on your website are fans of the PPGD and Snafu, they're always welcome to join us.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby A=Hardt5 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:18 am

EagleMan wrote:Yeah A= I've been on forums with that feature, it's pretty useful. I don't think you will be able to contact the people who you want to contact here.

You can try Bleedman's email. I don't know if Bleedman will respond, but it's bleedman@snafu-comics.com

Okay, thx a lot! I will try!

Cerulean wrote:Hi there c:
Welcome and Have Fun!

We always enjoy the world of imagination, and you have a nice day, too!

Havoc wrote:Hello new guy. Welcome to the forums. I'm always happy to see some new members here. If the People on your website are fans of the PPGD and Snafu, they're always welcome to join us.

The biggest problem is not most of them knew english much
Last edited by Guardian on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Multi-post.
Emptiness saint

Postby Guardian » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:46 am

Your first lesson here is to read our rules. If you did, you'd know that multi-posts are against the rules. Your post can be equipped to respond to multiple people within one post. Do so next time.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Return to Snafu General Discussion