Wonder Woman thread

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Wonder Woman thread

Postby Mr.X » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 am

Recently today was a release of a picture of Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot who will be in the upcoming Superman vs Batman movie. I think the picture looks cool but what do you guys think of it?

Picture here: http://www.vulture.com/m/2014/07/your-f ... woman.html

Re: Wonder Woman thread

Postby athdlg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:37 am

I think the picture itself is nice. I'm guessing they were trying to go for a more "woman of the amazon" look, and I appreciate that, I guess. But I would prefer more color like, she looks like she's blending in the background, which is nice for camouflage, but....I at least want those silver cuffs to shine.
Forever Noob

Postby Mir@k » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 am

The picture is so brown you'd think it was a render of a triple a game
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 am

Jeez, where's the red blue and yellow?

This looks so dull
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Q.U. » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:48 am

She looks cool enough. But as everyone above said, this isn't CoD, she needs more colour.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 am

I don't understand. Why is Wonder Women randomly in a movie where Batman and Superman fight? It seems so random to me. Usually Hollywood gives super heroes their own movie first (Green Lantern, Dark Knight Trilogy, Iron Man, Captain America, etc.) but it seems so random that she's just going to show up. Who else will show up then? Flash? Green Archer? The green alien guy?
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 am

What's with the popular entertainment and the brown color pallet?

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
Blighttown is easy

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:47 pm

ULTRADJ wrote:I don't understand. Why is Wonder Women randomly in a movie where Batman and Superman fight? It seems so random to me. Usually Hollywood gives super heroes their own movie first (Green Lantern, Dark Knight Trilogy, Iron Man, Captain America, etc.) but it seems so random that she's just going to show up. Who else will show up then? Flash? Green Archer? The green alien guy?

It might be to attract more female audience.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Tuor » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Because people have been wanting Wonder Woman to have her own movie for ages and that hasn't happened, so maybe they figured they could at least have her appear in another movie. Perhaps after this she will get her own movie, because frankly, she deserves to have one.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Whatis6times9 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Batman vs Superman is a lead up for a Justice League movie.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Snafu General Discussion