Snafu Comics Facebook.

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Snafu Comics Facebook.

Postby Dave » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Hey does anyone have any idea who is running the snafu comics Facebook page?
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Snafu Comics Facebook.

Postby OrangeBee » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 pm

no
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Senel » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Anyone else think OB necro'd this when they saw who OP was?

Location: Mountain Top Elevation: 90,000,000,150,000,100 ft or whatever.

Postby Hiryu » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Posts are less than one hour apart, how is that a necro?
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Senel » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 am

Didn't look at time, just who made the thread.

Location: Mountain Top Elevation: 90,000,000,150,000,100 ft or whatever.

Postby Dave » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Wouldn't surprise me ;)
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Havoc » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 am

So just curious; is there any reason you want to know who was in charge of Snafu's Facebook?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:48 am

If I was him I'd want to know who was running the fb page for my site
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Sigment » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:11 am

I'm more surprised he doesn't already know, honestly.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:09 am

Okay, so I think I remember that there is a Facebook, it's just that I don't remember who exactly runs it. The Facebook was also created long before BeeAre and Thomas became mods so...I think you made it, and then someone supported it, and then nothing...right?
"As she raised a glass of water, everyone exptected they'd be asked the "half empty or half full" question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired, "How heavy is this glass of water?" The answers called out ranged from 8oz. to 20 oz. She replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes." She continued, "The stress and worries in life are like that glass of water. think about them for awhile and nothing happens. Think about them for a big longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed - incapable of doing anything. Always remember to put the glass down."
~ Anonymous

Previous Quote
This too shall pass.

Postby Rival » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:49 am

Wulfespinndel wrote:Okay, so I think I remember that there is a Facebook, it's just that I don't remember who exactly runs it. The Facebook was also created long before BeeAre and Thomas became mods so...I think you made it, and then someone supported it, and then nothing...right?

Is that facebook meant? Because if it is, I can answer that within seconds. I thought some other newer facebook page was made and Dave was asking about that one, otherwise I would have answered sooner.

If Dave means that old Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snafu-Co ... 7653740713 then mosama was either the owner, or at least was in contact with the owner of that one. He was heavily involved with its creation as can be seen here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51557&p=3245465&hilit=facebook#p3245465
And here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=50663&p=3167074&hilit=facebook#p3167074

Also you remember many parts wrong, BeeAre was a global Mod with an access to the Admin control panel (he was Mod for around 4 years at that point) and Thomas was a retired Mod in early 2012, they just weren't Admins yet. BeeAre became an Admin in August 2012 and Thomas in December 2012 (when the forum revamp happened), but he didn't make posts in the forums not restriced to Mods until February 2013 (when the voting for best new Mod thingy happened).
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Remni » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:41 am

Rival you pay attention to way too much shit, you know that.
My Steam - Xbox Tag: TheSweedishChef - NNID: Remni
Fortunately Unfortunate

Postby Rival » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:05 am

Remni wrote:Rival you pay attention to way too much shit, you know that.

Eh, I just have a good memory when it comes to words, dates, texts and conversations. None of the stuff I mentioned in the previous post was particularly important to me, nor did I have it written down, I just recalled it and used forum search for "facebook" with mosama as author.

I often remember conversations word for word, weeks after they happened, freaks people out. lol It helped me learn foreign languages way faster than most people though, at least once I know how to read basic sentences in them.

My Mom played with me by teaching me to memorize songs and short nursery rhymes since I was three years old, so that probably helped develop that part of my brain. I'd totally trade that for being good at science, technology, engineering, or math though. :P
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Mathias » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:55 pm

o hai dave

Postby Cerulean » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Confirmation of what was posted before, mosama is the owner of the Snafu Facebook page.

mosama wrote:I’m in charge of it! But I rarely use it anymore cuz ive been really busy and stuff. Why, did anyone on the forum who has the time to post on it wanna be an admin on the page? I actually dont know how that facebook page stuff works i wonder if i could make someone else an admin on it.

And, Fummoffu and I are now admins of the page.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rival » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Cerulean wrote:Confirmation of what was posted before, mosama is the owner of the Snafu Facebook page.

Cool. I was pretty certain, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

And it's nice to know I may have played a difference in you guys getting the adminship. Unless you guys would have, or have had already, figured out that mosama was the owner, in which case, that's cool, too.

Postby Cerulean » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Actually, you saved us a lot of time in searching. Thank you ^_^
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rival » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Cool. Glad to have helped.

Return to Snafu General Discussion