I could possibly die now.

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

I could possibly die now.

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 am

(Didn't know where to post this, so please move somewhere more appropriate)

Okay, I the doctors believe the recent chemo therapy hasn't work. I've still been in pain for this long, even though I've had radiio therapy. So the doctor has concluded that after 2 strong chemo therapies that have failed that it could be well possibly have it forever. It keeps getting worse, I could well die and it keeps getting worse. The worst needle I've dreaded and have always tried to avoid, the heck men lime, I need it to avoid dying and help continue the fight, so I still have a chance of getting rid of or stop me from dying but it's a very small chance that I'm mortified. I'm very likely to die and painful and agonizing death and I'm very scared.
I had my family with me when I got the news. But it was overbearing indeed and hurt. The fact that I was told it was very curable and I'd be fine, made me never realize how close to death and could possibly well die.
So yeah, could really do with support really do with support right now in anyway. Sorry if this is being selfish, but make me happier if people could help and review my work, as I really want to reach my peak as much as possible before I go. But a shout of support and acknowledging me will will cheer me.
There a lot of bit ambitions I never got got to l publish a novel, have my own webcomic posted and have a family. But this could well be it for me, I could die, just like this before any of those are realized.
Anyone want ta take look at my own comic?

http://walrusm3.deviantart.com/

The art's quite modest, but I'm told the story's fun.
An obsessed freak

Re: I could possibly die now.

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Love you with all my heart and soul Freak. You're one of the greatest, influential friends I have. I'm praying for you with all my heart.

Your writing is magnificent, your story telling is legendary. I hope you know that. I'm still hoping we'll have much more to do in the future. But whatever happens, no matter what, you've left a part of yourself in my mind and in my heart, and I'll be thinking of you for the rest of forever. Wherever I am and wherever you are.

Much love and sending all my luck to you.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby Sigment » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:37 pm

I can't tell you how much of a friend you've been to me. You've been supporting me since I started my literature, and I can't help but feel like I've failed to do the same. Tales of Mizuka is one of the best stories I've seen, and I want us to be able to continue Freaky Nick. I really want you to make it through this.

My thoughts are with you, man. Night and day. No matter what happens, I'm glad to have you as a friend. Don't forget that.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Please don't worry about it too much as it will only make it worse.

Perhaps you could do things that you always wanted to do, make the best of it.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby Cerulean » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm keeping you in my thoughts Thy Obsessive Freak. You are a wonderful writer, and have continued to grow as an artist. I'm sending well wishes and luck your way.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:50 pm

I haven't commented to much on your condition, but my prayers are with you and I will hope to God you will pull through, I believe it.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby Thy Obsessive Freak » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks guys and you are right, I will fight this this thing as much as I can, I've got too many things to do in life. Thanks.

Also especial thanks Sigment. I may never be able to get the comic of my life down, but I'll find a way to have some else do it just in case to take up the story from the beginning. As mentioned the first few chapters were just for practice, but then it became about an audience. I wouldn't care how they did it, prose, comic or drama. I'd give them the entire thing and trust me this was only the beginning. But I would want the Story of Mizuka redone by anyone so that the most special story of my life was shared.
Anyone want ta take look at my own comic?

http://walrusm3.deviantart.com/

The art's quite modest, but I'm told the story's fun.
An obsessed freak

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:21 pm

What is afflicting you? I knew you were getting chemo therapy for awhile but I don't know for what exactly.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Lymphoma, I believe it was. Though there's many different types of that and he's never specified which it was exactly. Hope he doesn't mind me explaining, he talked about it mostly in his art thread:

He had a six-month course of radiotherapy that didn't solve all the problems, then he was switched to chemotherapy, which doesn't seem to be working.

Regardless, I'm hoping he can still pull through.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Return to Snafu General Discussion