Aspiring comic writers/artists

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Aspiring comic writers/artists

Postby AnseiSpartan » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:14 pm

As I am unsure if there is anything of this sort, I am just doing this for one reason, to see if we can help one another. Snafu Comics actually really made me want to write comics, and recently I think I might be able to, but I know nothing of how to do so well, at least I am unsure of how. I think there are others who want to work with comics whether with big name companies selling comic books, or doing something like Snafu does with web comics. So I am just wanting to ask, if I am right, do you want to help one another out, because we could really do alot to help one another learn about the different parts of working in comics.
Last edited by AnseiSpartan on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Aspiring comic writers/artists

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:00 am

Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what you're getting at here. So you wish to pair up with someone and help them make a comic? Is that what you want? If you want to make a comic and show us, then I would recommend making a thread in the Art Forum, and posting it there.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AnseiSpartan » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 am

Havoc wrote:Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what you're getting at here. So you wish to pair up with someone and help them make a comic? Is that what you want? If you want to make a comic and show us, then I would recommend making a thread in the Art Forum, and posting it there.

No, the idea is pretty much, people giving one another advice. This is an idea for educating one another. I do see where the confusion came in, but the intention is pretty much just a place for people to go to look for advice on how to start or even improve work in comics.

Postby Sigment » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:58 am

If that's the case, then that's already covered in the Art and Literature sections of the forums, to a degree.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AnseiSpartan » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:01 am

Really? Ok then thanks, I must have missed them.

Return to Snafu General Discussion