Switch to full style
Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.
Post a reply

Re: Dondi Bethea, writer of Sugar Bits, has passed. Cancer.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:47 pm

CuteBunny, thank you for the image and your comments.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Man I feel really bad. He did a good job with Sugar Bits too.

Was he at the Megacon stall in the Spring of 2011 or fall of 2010? (I forget when Megacon is exactly but I know I met some of the SNAFU people at Megacon and I was given a Courage Wolf pass because I was about to be checked for Brest Cancer.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 pm

And sugar bits was getting really deep into it too... im now sad that he's dead. Is this the end for Sugar Bits?

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:27 pm

BeeAre's been assigned as writer, but the fact is that we are at a point where the comic could end cleanly if desired. It's up to him and Bleed at this point.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm worried as well about the state of the comic without Dondi.

It make me wish the story line for Sugar Bit's current arc was premeditated first so that Bleed and the others can carry on without him with a final draft of the plot.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm

It was and is. Just tough to want to write it knowing I'm not him. :\

I am figuring out some things, though, about how he wrote, so I can write it like him for him to him.

I wrote with him. No higher honor can I imagine.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm sorry to hear that DMAJORBoss passed put.He was full of imagination and creativity if he maked such a great comics. and form what i hear he was a reall awsome person.Sorry for the lose. :'(

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:13 pm

I just read Sugar Bits and I loved it. If it does continue, it won't be the same.
I say just leave it be. It has a nice end so keep it that way since DM did not. :'(

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:46 pm

For discussion of this page: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55000

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 pm

May Dmajor boss bring countless comics and stories to the cancer aisle in heaven :'(
Post a reply