Who's you favourite Supervillain?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Who's you favourite Supervillain?

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Well, they're anti-heroes. This is about supervillians. Not just your average evil doer, but someone who is fully committed to evil and their own personal goals.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 pm

As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Creppy Eggy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Ahah thank you for the post. Here's the thing: this thread's been dead since March. That's 4 months ago dude. Try/Do not bring back dead threads.
Okay? Okay...
So: what'll be do of this thread? Dispose it?
Yo Mods, do somethin'!
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby Whatis6times9 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

They're gonna lock it because of your idiocy. Also the necro rule had more to do when this place was busy, at this point anything on the front page should be fair game.
ButtStuff: I love you, too.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:51 pm

I'll just lock it for now since it seems like no one is really using it.

Anyone want to use this thread, just send me a PM and I'll get it unlocked.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Snafu General Discussion