So why are YOU awesome?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:25 am

Grey wrote:a lot of us just choose not to use them
consider it an internet poker face
i only ever use smilies ironically, really

Even so, I have nothing against you, but that guy/girl doesn't even try to deny the fact that he/she is a COMPLETE, ANTIPATHIC GOTH.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 am

He doesn't have to prove anything to you.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11856
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby EagleMan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 am

the reason no one uses emoticons earnestly is because only the 13 and under crowd uses them in general

besides i can tell you're paying very little real attention (and that it's mostly emotional) because my gender is in my name

also i thought goths were dead in this generation
they're all just emos now
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13871
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Rival » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 am

Yo Xerxes relax, EagleMan is male and is a respected veteran on the forum.

Also, even though about 3-4 people made jokes about your "psycopath" stance, you started insulting him out of all people, when he was the only one to discuss psycopaths in general and not you specifically.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12784
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:54 pm
Location: Poland
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

EagleMan wrote:the reason no one uses emoticons earnestly is because only the 13 and under crowd uses them in general

besides i can tell you're paying very little real attention (and that it's mostly emotional) because my gender is in my name

also i thought goths were dead in this generation
they're all just emos now


Gee, your picture says otherwise. Also, if you really wouldn't want to look EMO, as you say, you could stop being so pessimistic. Ain't you got any friends to tell you that? Seriously, I feel like a psychologist.

P.S. Rival, why is your "respected veteran" soooo negative? I always visit forums so I could speak like a 10-year-old and people wouldn't think I'm sick or something.
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby EagleMan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 am

i'll just ignore your logic concerning the avatar for now

pessimistic/negative about what specifically?

also please calm down Xerxes, don't force Rival to do something
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13871
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 am

Boy, this sure is retarded.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11856
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Whatis6times9 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:47 am

What was eagleman being a pessimist about? I really don't see it.

Also, does this avatar mean I'm a japanese woman?
Image
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8976
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:48 am

EagleMan wrote:i'll just ignore your logic concerning the avatar for now

pessimistic/negative about what specifically?

also please calm down Xerxes, don't force Rival to do something

Alright then...party pooper...
Why are you awesome anyway?
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 am

Because he's smarter than you.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11856
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:50 am

A guy who's avatar is a grey complexion woman? Whatever... :roll:
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby EagleMan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:54 am

you've never given any specifics, but oh well you seem to be dropping it

it's Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction

I'm awesome because I don't need to say why I'm awesome.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13871
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Whatis6times9 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Xerxes wrote:A guy who's avatar is a grey complexion woman? Whatever... :roll:

It's grey scale, ding-dong.
Image
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 8976
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Having a woman in your avatar makes you dumb? I don't get it. Are you saying that women are dumb? You sexist.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11856
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Fire up chips.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Xerxes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 pm

That's why I said, whatever... :roll:
Sanity is like a parachute, just because I lost mine, doesn't mean I can borrow yours...
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 am
Location: your closet
Gender: None specified

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 pm

i am just so awesome i can't get over it
i look so good in a suit it's kinda stupid
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11152
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby DaCrum » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Dude, so do I.

I can cook therefore I'm awesome.

Also, I don't trollololol.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 pm

i'm an awesome troll
and a terrible chef
but an amazing lover
and a die-hard drinker

FUCK I OWN
Image
I'm NORML and I VOTE
Soul Silver Friend Code: 0260-2900-0828
Suave Brit

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 11152
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm
Gender: Male
Sexiness: Godlike

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Riz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:34 pm

an amazing lover, hm?
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby DaCrum » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Lily wants to test this.

I am a virgin.
And I'm in a fraternity.
I go to the gym a lot.
I drink in moderation(or what I consider it).
I think I'm awesome while drunk. A bit stupid but who isn't.

Wait, am I a jock then?
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Hiryu » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Can a person be so unawesome that it makes said person awesome? 'Cause if so, I'm awesome then.
Image
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30900
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: Island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby DaCrum » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Ironically awesome? You hipster.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: τ Ceti
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Hiryu » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Hipster? Damn, need to find a mainstream way to be awesome then. Those damn hipsters always trying to not be mainstream...
Image
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30900
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: Island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
Gender: Male

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Riz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm

I think it's cool that DC says he's awesome partly cuz he's a virgin, I'm not being sarcastic here.
Image
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15647
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: So why are YOU awesome?

Postby Kyjik » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Lily wrote:I'm awesome because I have big tits.



I wish I had big tits.

But no, I have to be a guy.


Fuck women.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:03 am
Location: Uncharted island
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest