here's Jesus with advice
- If you're going into a science major chances are your social life will be very limited. I am a decently outgoing person, but these classes will take over your life. Not necessarily with studying, but with hw and readings. And then when the weekend comes, chances are you'll want to stay sleeping. I hang out with close friends maybe one of the two weekend days. The other two are spent in my room being generally lazy and/or getting hw done.
- If you do get an apartment, like I did, usually it's not a good idea to room with close friends unless you're not a clean freak at ALL. I am a man, so obviously I don't do cleaning in my room unless it's necessary. But I am a neat freak when it comes to dirty plates, and living with a roommate, especially for guys, can be quite devastating to the apartment.
Also if you do get an apartment, I highly suggest you not host that many parties. Your apartment/house will look like shit afterwards and the cleaning takes forever.
- AP and Dual Credits can be quite good to not have to take certain classes. But at the same time, those classes you are taking out of your to do list with those credits could help you out with balancing your over-all GPA.
- Chances are you will be doing summer classes, or summer school in general, while doing a science major. Only reason you wouldn't need to is if you are good under stress and have a shitload of credits. I say this because, at least with science/engineering majors, they expect you to take 16-18 hours a semester to graduate in 4 years. Even with summer classes I would still graduate in 4 and a half to five years. depending on whether I take more classes later on.
- Relax. While studying is very important, college can be very stressful with certain things. I was a very independent guy in my household, so living with no parents wasn't that big of a deal for me. But eating properly is very important. If you don't know how to cook, buy pre-made food such as salads, and make sure you eat the healthy variation of everything.
- Chances are you won't need your car for much. Usually there's bus stops.
If I think of anything else I'll mention it.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.
And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said
"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"