Gaaaawd what I would give to be inside Hermione.
And yeah the woods scene wasn't very long. I always said the movie would end where it ended because it was perfect and I was one scene off. Those complaining the movie was boring obviously don't like emotional films [as close to emotional by harry potter at least].
But true, they didn't add the hogwarts battle scene from the 6th because they wanted the one in the second part of this movie to be epic beyond all proportions.
now to discuss my thoughts over actual scenes so:
1. I'm glad they added dobby in an extra scene to get the audience reacquainted with him
2. The way the story of the three brothers was told was fucking awesome
3. Ginny still looks like miss piggy.
4. I was sad the death of Hedwig wasn't more emotional. Here's your pet who has kept you company and you were all "OH WELL!" It was similar in the book but reading it, it felt more emotional.
5. Draco looks even more like a nazi. And that fits since the ministry guards were fucking nazis lol.
6. The hermione torture scene was pretty good
I loved the darker grittier road the books took and the represented this first half perfectly. I'm gonna die waiting for the second half.
A Pimp Named Jeezy Creezy: Lasting all the way up to Valentine's.
And the Pimpeth lord sat amidst his real ballin' players, the Apostles, and raisingeth his cup of Cristal as they devoured the grapes and cheese from the finest bitches in town he said
"Sleepery Dee, Sleepery Doo.
Whoever betrays me tonight, I'll mo'fuckin' cap you!"