Holy Crap it's been nearly 10 years.

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Holy Crap it's been nearly 10 years.

Postby Toki Zensekai » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:17 am

*Takes a long deep breath*

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifX9OJGPxOY[/youtube]

Damn, I can't believe it's been nearly 10 years since I stepped foot here. This is the third time I've come back to the forums. I think I needed to spend some time on my own to figure out where I was among the strange world of Bleedman's world, but judging by the change of the name I'm sorta guessing he isn't here? I'll let you guys affirm that for me. Anyway the original name I went by was Omega Boost, but nowadays I go by Toki Zensekai, the name of my OC who I had tried to RP with here 10 years ago. For anyone who somehow remembers me I was using this picture as it was the only pic I had of him at the time that was decent:

Even then it was met with mixed feelings and ultimately in the end I was shunned from the roleplaying community for lack of a proper backstory and the whole "I'm from the Video Game Universe" thing made them immediately assume I was going to drop Video Game tropes in Megaville, a place focused on cartoons and anime, which was a real ass in both senses of the meaning. Despite the respite, I kept RP'ing with my character even up until now and he's gone looking like that dork to something a little more badass:

[Linked for size issues]
http://i.imgur.com/eW38Xre.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb24 ... 29578d.jpg

Another reason I did leave was I also did have some people who had a real unnatural dislike for me. In fact, it makes me wonder if they're still here? Because honestly at this point I think it's awesome to have personal trolls who just hate my guts for no apparent reason. XD

I figured I come by again and see how everyone is doing. Plus I might as well stick around to and even check out the Roleplaying forum once more. A lot has changed over the years and I'm not the same putzy kid you guys once knew. So I hope to get to know you all better and have a good time here once more!

P.S. Could the Admins change my name to Toki Zensekai please? I'd appreciate it greatly.
"Those who dare, live, and those who live, survive!" -Toki Zensekai, Dimensional Guardian for the Video Game Universe
The One who never gave up

Re: Holy Crap it's been nearly 10 years.

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 am

Hey, welcome back! I can almost guarantee anyone who was around in 2005 is no longer here very much, if at all. Feel to the check out the RP forums now, and I think you'll find them different from Ye Olde Days. The main members of the community at that time are basically all gone now, and there are only a few active RP's. I'll change your name for you.

Take some time to re-familiarize yourself with the forum rules and again, welcome back!

P.S. To make the youtube videos post you only have to include the what is after the "watch?v=" part, not the whole URL c:
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:37 am

It seems Tuor and probably few other people have been around since 2005 and are still here.

10 years. Damn, how old were and are you if you mind me asking.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k15
Just Rockin

Postby Rival » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Tuor is 24, check his profile. So he was 14 when joining.

When I joined I was 18. Now I'm obviously 28.

I don't recall you, Toki Zensekai. I didn't visit the RP forum around 2005. Since your username has already been changed, what was your old username, if you don't mind me asking?
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:27 pm

His name was Omega_Boost. Bleed forum is actually listed as his most posted in forum, so you might have seen him
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Rival » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Ah yeah, I recall the username. He was a pretty regular Bleedmanite poster given that era, nothing too out of the ordinary about him. I believe he was into the PPGD, but made it a point to stress he wasn't into the PPG cartoon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, lest I make it sound that way.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Rival wrote:Tuor is 24, check his profile. So he was 14 when joining.

When I joined I was 18. Now I'm obviously 28.

I don't recall you, Toki Zensekai. I didn't visit the RP forum around 2005. Since your username has already been changed, what was your old username, if you don't mind me asking?

Whoops, I was asking Toki Zensekai for his age. Sorry, should've clarified. But still, Tuor, you were around since you were 14? Damn, that's some dedication and it's cool. And Rival, you joined around 18 and now are 28, that's also neat. This is my I think second forum I've been on (the first one I was in got deleted since the author of the site didn't want to renew the license or something) so it's kinda cool to see the dedication here.
Pro Snafu Mods Supporter 2k15
Just Rockin

Postby Wulfespinndel » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 am

Hey bro! How's it going? :D

You may not know who I am, but you're super old, and I can assure you that I respect my elders. :)

Welcome back.
"As she raised a glass of water, everyone exptected they'd be asked the "half empty or half full" question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired, "How heavy is this glass of water?" The answers called out ranged from 8oz. to 20 oz. She replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes." She continued, "The stress and worries in life are like that glass of water. think about them for awhile and nothing happens. Think about them for a big longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed - incapable of doing anything. Always remember to put the glass down."
~ Anonymous

Previous Quote
This too shall pass.

Postby Toki Zensekai » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:29 am

Rival wrote:Ah yeah, I recall the username. He was a pretty regular Bleedmanite poster given that era, nothing too out of the ordinary about him. I believe he was into the PPGD, but made it a point to stress he wasn't into the PPG cartoon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, lest I make it sound that way.

Yeah, I did find it weird at the time, but Lauran Faust has shown me new light in the ways of her old cartoons.. And her current one that she stepped down from. Dammit Faust.

I was really big into Bleedman's PPGD being as I'm a massive crossover-nut, so seeing all of my favorite cartoon characters get together for deep and thoughtful character progression and plot really got my gears in motion. But yeah, as stated in my post, I may had been brown nosing Bleedman a bit, especially given that everyone who followed him kind of acted like white knights and practically threw me out after my failed attempt to join his "Megaville RPG" he was doing. Come to think of it...
"Those who dare, live, and those who live, survive!" -Toki Zensekai, Dimensional Guardian for the Video Game Universe
The One who never gave up

Postby Rival » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Toki Zensekai wrote:Yeah, I did find it weird at the time, but Lauran Faust has shown me new light in the ways of her old cartoons.. And her current one that she stepped down from. Dammit Faust.

I was really big into Bleedman's PPGD being as I'm a massive crossover-nut, so seeing all of my favorite cartoon characters get together for deep and thoughtful character progression and plot really got my gears in motion. But yeah, as stated in my post, I may had been brown nosing Bleedman a bit, especially given that everyone who followed him kind of acted like white knights and practically threw me out after my failed attempt to join his "Megaville RPG" he was doing. Come to think of it...

I believe her first name is Lauren.

Not even when I was young and somewhat into the PPGD, did I consider it deep or thoughtful, but that's obviously subjective. Just be aware that outside of the Bleed Forum section: viewforum.php?f=2 posters, most regular forum users (myself included, though I'm not really a regular user since I post rarely) don't really follow any of Bleedman's comics anymore, most haven't for years.

Are you sure the term white knight is fitting? I wasn't there to witness how you were treated in the RP section, but from your previous posts it seems more like you feel they were acting elitist towards you. Also, far be it from me to be Bleedman's advocate, but I don't think anyone should ever be blamed for how their fanbase acts. Especially on the Internet where the percentage of young nutty people with poor social skills is much higher than in real life. It's all water under the bridge anyhow.

Sorry if I'm coming across as nitpicky, it's not intentional.

But yeah, now I'm certain I remembered correctly. Your writing style is familiar to me.

Return to Snafu General Discussion