A Preview For My Newest Comic

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

A Preview For My Newest Comic

Postby Mambo » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:29 pm

its a test comic of sorts. im still working on character designs. and as i was making this thread, i realized the guy kinda looks like dave.... maybe i should get that changed. anyways, its a somewhat animated comic. click the blue box to go from panel to panel. copy and paste the URL into your browser. dont click the link, copy and paste it

http://www.freewebs.com/mamboclown/santatest.swf

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:16 am

Dude Mambo don't worry about the "sorta looks like Dave" thing. no one will care It's way different enough to warant your own idea. I mean seriously what are there like four hair colors and three eye colors? You can only mix and match so much and I assure you I'm not the original person to use brown hair and blue eyes. But wait you have blue pants as well... Gasp out of the nearly two pants colors you picked the most dominant form. clearly your ripping me off. (your fine Mambo.)
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Return to Snafu General Discussion