Switch to full style
Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.
Post a reply

Re: Error Reporting

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 am

I'll tell Zoul to embed this sound file into your Submit button.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 am

Bringing this thread back to life. It seems as though my "Posts" count located on my profile (which is
<---right here and my profile page) hasn't moved in a while, staying at 250. I went to see my list of posts and it says I have up to 400 posts. Help?

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 am

Posts made in spam don't count towards your post count.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 am

Really? ._. wow... no wonder. Thanks Tuor.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:28 am

No problem. Imagine how many post I really have, haha.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 am

Haha oh how I wonder...
Wait, how come posts in spam don't count? Sorry, still learning...

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 am

Basically to stop people from spamming in spam and gaining huge post counts

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:30 pm

I am unable to get KazeXDZ logged in. I remember his password but, for some reason, it's not working. Can someone help me?

Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Passwords can be reset. But if you're confident that password is correct, then maybe there's something else that's the problem.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:54 am

I haven't logged him on in a while. Could that be it?

Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:04 am

I don't think the period of time that he's been away wouldn't directly affect his ability to log on. However, given how long it's been, are you sure you may not be slightly off on the password? No offense, but it seems like the most likely scenario. My advice would simply be to reset the password, but that's just me.

On another note, is Snafu's password system case-sensitive?

Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:43 am

His pw was something that fit him so he and I would both remember. Of course he forgot but I still remember it.

I do know they're case-sensitive. I made my account a few years ago and I was able to use all lowercase. Kaze's was made more recently than mine and had to have caps in it.

Edit: Just tried to reset his. Neither of us remember the e-mail his was connected to.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:10 am

Belwicket wrote:Just tried to reset his. Neither of us remember the e-mail his was connected to.

A Mod should at least be able to tell you that much through a PM. At least, I think so.
Post a reply